Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond  (Read 27785 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge - Worlds Beyond
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2014, 09:54:05 pm »

Claim the items on the podium.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2014, 10:14:15 pm »

Waitlist the TamerVirus
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2014, 02:29:42 pm »

Briehn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2014, 02:30:30 pm »

Bring one of the items to the podium on the other side of the forest.

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2014, 03:38:49 pm »

Turn 002

Incoming, story time!

Just to spice things up, those who wanted to claim/use an item from the podiums, will have to race/fight for them! (After Lyeos eats his sandwich, Hellhound dreams and wakes up and Sinvara searches.)

Take the sandwich. Don't eat it.

"So, do any of you know where we are?"
[5] You take the sandwich and decide to calm your hunger. You turn to face everyone and begin to talk,
Quote from: Lyeos
So, do any of you know where we are?
[Response : 1]They stare at you. Guess not.

dream then in the dream jump into a icy cold lake to wake up

((I failed so bad well it could have been worse. It would have been really embarrassing to kill myself with my first action))
[5] You dig deep into your thoughts, trying to begin dreaming. You finally land on a piece of land, not what you're looking for. You decide to think of yourself on top of a cliff, jumping into an icy cold lake. [Luck : 4] You finally feel a burst of air. You open your eyes and see the edge of a cliff, you walk towards it and look down. The lake, with small icebergs dotted all over it. You walk back, ready to jump down. You begin sprinting. You reach the edge of the cliff in a matter of seconds and jump off, aiming for the lake! [Accuracy : 1] You twirl around like acrobatics when you feel pain through your back! You landed right onto an iceberg. You scream in pain! Why aren't you awake yet? You can't even answer that before another burst of pain flows through you. Luckily, this is only a dream that won't affect your real body, but boy, does it still hurt!

Look around the clearing for the probably missing object.
[5] You scurry around the forest, looking for the missing object that can fit onto the empty podium at the other side of the forest. [Luck : 5] You manage to find a rock that's size could fit into the empty podium. You pick up the rock and walk to the podium. You place the rock on the podium. [Reaction : 6] The podium consumes the rock! It begins making a noise that echoes through the forest. You turn and realize no one else hears it, but you, and maybe the birds that suddenly appeared. On the other hand, you notice the podium begins to glow with a neon blue light. The platform on the podium is now open, ready to consume something else.

Okay, Fine. Get to the Item holding podiums and grab as many items as I can. Including from other people.

Claim the items on the podium.
Bring one of the items to the podium on the other side of the forest.
[Dermonster : 3, Lerman : 3, Briehn : 5]
You all look at each other, knowing what each other wants. All of you look towards the four podiums, then back at each other. All of you begin running towards the podiums. Lerman and Dermonster begin running towards the four podiums. However, Briehn's too fast! He was already at the podiums, giving him a bit of a lead! He runs, and grab the bird! He begins running towards the glowing podium! Lerman and Dermonster are too amazed at his action to start running. Briehn reaches the glowing podium and looks at it in amazement. He stares at Sinvara, looking for answers, but he shrugs. He places the bird inside the podium. [Reaction : 4] It rapidly engulfs the bird! Briehn jumps back in shock. The podium begins to increase in sound. It gets louder and louder, causing everyone to close their eyes and cup their ears! The noise subsides and everyone opens their eyes. But they regret doing that. Everyone begins screaming!
Quote from: Everyone
A tornado!
The vortex begins to develop into a tree-sized tornado! It begins to move towards Briehn and Sinvara, but it's too fast! They're taken in. It then goes for Lerman and Dermonster. They try to flee, but they are instantaneously consumed. Hellhound doesn't even know what's happening and is quickly encompassed.

Worldshift!!!
[Lerman : 3] Lerman's body is tossed around the tornado! It doesn't hurt, but it does get Lerman sick.
[Dermonster : 1] Unfortunately for Dermonster, the tornado is angry at him! His body isn't so easily tossed around. Instead, it's tossed right into the side of the tornado that seems to be deadly. It seems to be deadly because of the winds that look like they're going at a faster speed than the tornado! [Dodge : 5] You dodge the wind by swiftly moving your body.
[Lyeos : 4] You move your body to the wind of the tornado, enjoying the ride.
[Briehn : 5] Like Lyeos, you swim around the tornado at ease.
[Hellhound : 6] You manage to wake up from all the commotion. You're in a tornado! You begin screaming and flailing around recklessly. [Control : 1] You hit [Player : 5] yourself! You throw a punch at the air but it decides to come back right at you. [Dodge : 5] You move your head to the side and dodge the fist.
[Sinvara : 2] You try to move with the wind, but the wind decides to go against you! It begins to swing your body around and around and around and around before you get dizzy. Your head begins to fill with aching pain from the tornado. You're now dizzy.

After what seems to be centuries of being in the tornado, light stops entering the tornado, and it is now enveloped in darkness. You all suddenly begin sleeping. You wake and find yourself in the middle of a forest. A different forest.[Reaction : 1] You're all too sleepy to even look at what is around you.

Background : [1] Everyone is too dizzy to know where you guys are.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dermonster" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Briehn" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Hellhound" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Sinvara" (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2014, 03:44:17 pm »

Steal lermans shirt.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2014, 03:45:28 pm »

Share the sandwich if I still have it. If not, take a nap.
Take a closer look at this text!

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2014, 06:29:18 pm »

((the dice dont like me))

Meditate to get better control of my actions and stop hurting myself
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Briehn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2014, 07:49:34 pm »

Meditate to gain magic.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2014, 08:07:00 pm »

Vomit on Dermonster should he come near.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Ethereal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2014, 08:33:12 pm »

Turn 003

Fortunately, you guys manage to do nothing!

Steal lermans shirt.
[2-1=1] You manage to do nothing because you're too sleep.

Share the sandwich if I still have it. If not, take a nap.
[2-1=1] Like Dermonster, you manage to do nothing because you're too drowsy.

((the dice dont like me))

Meditate to get better control of my actions and stop hurting myself
[2-1=1] You try to meditate and fail to do anything.

Meditate to gain magic.
[2-1=1] You try to calm your head, but nothing helps. Your head is too sleepy.

Vomit on Dermonster should he come near.
[6-1-1= 4] You look to see that Dermonster is still on the floor sleeping. You decide to just meditate. You reach into your mind and look for something good to snatch onto. [Luck : 1] You manage to find anything and leave the state.

Take a gander at the forest, look for podiums.
[3-1=2] You look around the forest and manage to find nothing.

Background : [1] Everyone is too sleepy to notice anything.

Statuses :
Spoiler: "Lerman" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dermonster" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Lyeos" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Briehn" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Hellhound" (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Sinvara" (click to show/hide)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2014, 08:33:52 pm »

Nap.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2014, 08:35:44 pm »

Steal Lyeos's shirt, give him my underwear, and get that sandwich.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 09:23:23 pm by Dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2014, 08:36:06 pm »

Slap myself to wake up then look around at the surroundings
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2014, 08:39:11 pm »

Steal Lyeos's shirt.

And to think I was going to share my sammich with you!  >:(
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20