Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

this poll is null

void
nada
non

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 74

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.0! Team A has won!!  (Read 111556 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

*plink*

Aria saw the arrow and turned her body to the side, watching it glance off her armor effortlessly. She promised that if she lived through this, that smith would get a loot-sum reward of the shares.

"Press the front! We have forces coming in from the rear!"

Attack the enemy commander!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Name: Ulfgar Von Wulfenheim
Side: B
Skill: Beard Friend
HP: You start with random of 4 to 7 HP*. Rolled by GM.
Weapon: You start with random weapon*. Rolled by GM!
Armor: You start with random armor*. ROLLED BY GM!!
Shield: You start with random shield. GUESS WHAT!? YES! ROLLED BY GM!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

Tallow Knight, don't you feel like a fool? A big lumbering lump of fat like you has no place on the battle field! I'll punture your skin and your innards will spill out, like in a gigantic blutwurst.

Shoot at the Tallow Knight.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

"Who in town, but only she is quite as beautiful as me? That being said, NO ONE ATTACKS BETARIUS ONCE AGAIN LIKE GASTON!"
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep fighting Kirby II.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Defend our archer at the rear.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Throw shield at Alec.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

"Unless you plan on offering your surrender, along with accompanying payment for the night's supper, enough talk."

The corpulent man dismissed the archer and continued to strike at Bowy. Even as large of a man that he was though, the damage was taking an obvious toll.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I voted no because, to my mind, the point of the game is to be quick and have a quick replacement rate. Higher health is detrimental to that.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Waiting on:

Nerjin
Xanmyral
BladeMasterModel42
BlitzDungeoneer
Beirus
GiglameshDespair
Tiruin
squidgen
Sheb
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 03:14:19 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

"No one stops this speech pattern like Nunib!"

Shoot Gaston

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Gaston LaFou again tries his might against Betarius, one of the commanders of Palatinean forces, but the holy warrior puts too much resistance and Gaston fails to add to the harm that Betarius suffered previously.

And Tallow Knight rushes forth to slay one of the archers before said archer slays him. Tallow Knight swings his huge sword but the swift dagger furiously parries and it's owner gracefully evades the blowakin to a slim doe prancing in the forest.

Issallu Verdo flails his flail, he he, against Kirby the Second. With loud 'thud' the spiked head on chain hits Kirby's back, the pain radiating up and down his spine and nearby muscles.

But Kirby the Second won't stand and get himelf killed. He quickly assaults Alec Bladeheart, the noble son of wealthy family. Woe! There smashes Lifedrinker against the chest of the young man, sucking the life and breath out of him, both metaphorically nad literally as the red mist floats into Kirby's hands and closes his wounds slightly.

Betarius jumped in front of Bowy McMann because he knew now how strong the archers and yet how easy targets they were.

But he is quickly distracted away by Aria Vin'Carro, her quick attack almost piercing his defenses. Alas, it wasn't enough to down Betarius, and the duel, whilst furious and exciting, didn't end with nothing more thank clinks and clanks of the metal against metal, weapon against shield.

TWANG! Goes the bow of Nubib, and the arrow strikes Gaston LaFou in the chest, harming him mightily - TWANG! Goes the bow of Bowy McMann, who strikes Tallow Knight in the gut, the lardy man bleeding from many spots at once, not to mention he starts to look like a pincushion.

Borris von Beardington rushes to replace the fallen comrade from Team B!
Team A fights normally again, and is still at slight disadvantage!

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No one ignores the fact that they're basically dead already while attacking Betarius yet again in a futile attempt at accomplishing something before they die like Gaston!"

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

"So, tallow knight, tells me for I have always wondered: what does a sausage feel when you puncture it before roasting it? Have you never wondered, you who ate so many?"

Shoot the Tallow Knight once more.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 74