Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

this poll is null

void
nada
non

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 74

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.0! Team A has won!!  (Read 111576 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.0! Waitlist need YOU!
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2014, 10:17:59 am »

"My name is Alec Bladeheart. You killed my brother. Now you will die."
Avenge Jase Bladeheart by killing Bubin.

((Never mind, apparently not in the game yet..))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:38:47 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2014, 10:28:26 am »

Awaiting post from:

GiglameshDespair
Tiruin
Nerjin
squidgen
darkpaladin109
Xanmyral
MonkeyHead
BladeMasterModel42
Harry Baldman
BlazeDungeoneer

Also, I derped the count; Beirus isn't in game yet, sorry! v:

EDIT: Will run turn in da morning.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 06:08:11 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2014, 10:33:52 am »

((Aww. Fine, but expect me to paraphrase The Princess Bride when I get into the game.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2014, 11:47:34 am »

PTW.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2014, 01:44:54 pm »

((By the way, Haspen, my name is BlitzDungeoneer, not Blaze.  ))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2014, 02:42:10 pm »

Kill the Bubins! If he's dead before that, attack another ranged unit. If tthere aren't anymore somehow, just attack someone!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2014, 05:16:45 pm »

SMASH VARIOUS ENEMY FACES

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2014, 05:23:08 am »

With new courage at heart, the Wind God Alphanti rushed at Gaston. Lo! Gaston fails to defend himself properly, he tries his hardest but Alphanti too fast! Woe! There sinks the blade of Alphanti into the armor of Gaston, but! The leather is thick and the blow shallow; the armor gains another hole in Gaston's place.

And Alessa Von'Ravien rushed enemy forces, finding a new fighter, with a crossbow in hands. "Yer easy target!" Hollers the darkness-clad mistress, but look! Lee Harvey doesn't falter! With his blade he keeps the woman at bay, avoiding having his head crushed. But it's all it is, just for defense, as the dagger doesn't come even close to place a scratch on the black plates of the suit.

Gaston then continues his epic duel against the Wind God Alphanti. And lo, the winds finally failed the nobleman; Gaston in fury struck him across the head, the axe sinking into the soft mushy brain. And goes down Alphanti's body, his magical speed and skill ought to be forgotten forever from this moment onwards.

Bubin took few steps away and began wrestling with his lethal device, pulling the string and preparing a bolt.

Woe! Bubin is assaulted right away by Barnabus von Beardington. Somehow, however, Bubin manages to avoid injury, his short dagger once more excelling in defense, parrying the heavy blunt that is morning star of the dwarven friend.

And then again, the crossbowman faces assault! This time it is Tallow Knight with his two-handed sword, the blade glistening in the sun. Bubin tries to jump away from the harm's way, but the blade is long and slices across his shoulder and chest, ripping the chainmail and cutting the body.

Sir Govier the -1th ran toward Gaston LaFou, seeing an easy kill in the wounded enemy. But Gaston is on adrenaline spike! Murder, maim, kill! "NO ONE KILLS LIKE GASTON!" He shouts and counter-rushes Sir Govier, taking the berserking axeman by surpise. With sickening crush, Gaston's axe smashes against the other's neck, almost severing the head. Within a second the body clumps to the ground, and the spirit hastily flees Sir Govier's corpse.

And look if it's not Bubin getting assailed again. This time the young Isallu Verdo tries his chances against the crossbowman and his mythical dagger of uber evasion. Yet this one time the dagger cannot win! The flail's head swings and smashes into the cheek of the crossbowman, sending few teeth flying and droplets of blood spattering onto Isallu's armor. Yet skull is not crushed and brain's not mangled - the crossbowman is still alive.

With loud sound, almost a singing noise, the crossbow of the Lee Harvey Flophouse launches the bolt. With a swirling noise it flies between combatants and smashes into the helmet of Alessa Von'Ravien, into her right eye socket. Alessa stares in disbelief, not seeing anymore though, and falls onto her back. The black armor clatters for a moment and then there's silence... And for some reason, the battlefield looks brighter now.

Revenge boils the blood of young Kirby the Second as he runs toward Barnabus von Beardington! The Lifedrinker swings in fury, as the youth roars "For my father!!" And the heavily armored man feels the blow of revenge, feels the mangled rib as the heavy mace smashes against the plated suit and the force of the blow delivers pain across the layers of steel.

Alec Bladeheart enters the fray!

Team A is at numerical disadvantage!!

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2014, 05:33:22 am »

Name: Aria Vin'carro
Side: B
Skill: Commander
HP: 4 to 7 HP*.
Weapon:
Armor:
Shield:

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2014, 05:35:47 am »

Smash Barnabus' face in.
"My name is Kirby II. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2014, 07:11:33 am »

Name: Betarius
Side: A
Skill: Commander
HP:
Weapon:
Armour:
Shield:
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2014, 07:15:27 am »

So I roll for your weapon as well, GD? :P
SigFlags!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2014, 07:21:59 am »

"Kyaa-hahahah! That's for me mum, ya filthy scum!" says Lee Harvey Flophouse, giving the downed Ravenface a well-deserved kick in the head while reloading his crossbow. He wonders if he could melt the armor down and make some goblets out of it.

Reload! Loom menacingly over Ravenface's corpse in anticipation of anybody trying anything. See if she's got any treasure on her. Could come in handy. Retrieve bolt from her eye if possible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2014, 07:38:53 am »

"Kyaa-hahahah! That's for me mum, ya filthy scum!" says Lee Harvey Flophouse, giving the downed Ravenface a well-deserved kick in the head while reloading his crossbow. He wonders if he could melt the armor down and make some goblets out of it.

Reload! Loom menacingly over Ravenface's corpse in anticipation of anybody trying anything. See if she's got any treasure on her. Could come in handy. Retrieve bolt from her eye if possible.
((Totally like that one guy in that one film xD))
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 74