Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

this poll is null

void
nada
non

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 74

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.0! Team A has won!!  (Read 111625 times)

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.0! Waitlist need YOU!
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2014, 07:36:35 pm »

I would if two very angry people with pointy sticks weren't charging towards me...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2014, 08:34:11 pm »

So you don't load ye crossbow? v:
Ye wish. Ye can't just get ye flask (of bolts). :v
*spacial distortion, go!*

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2014, 08:39:06 pm »

Slay Alessa
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2014, 08:07:43 am »

With roar of determination and zeal of a berserker, Alphanti rushed onwards, to kill Alessa Von'Ravien. But, as fast and nimble Alphanti might be, his heart simply cannot deny the foreboding dark presence emanating from the polish ebony metal of Alessa's breastplate, the very darkness of it causing Alphanti's morale to sink. And that was almost his undoing as Alessa swung her morning star at him when he froze, battling his doubts for a moment. But in the last second he managed to wake himself from the state of fear and take a step away, so when the morning star struck, it was merely a bruise on the shoulder and not smashed neck.

Alessa then turned her attention to someone else, and that was Flophouse Shouty who was armored and commanding. Look as her morning star smashes against his armor, look as the plates rattle and clank! The spikes of the weapon's head smash the leathery straps and chain bindings, but Flophouse still stands, shouting guttural remarks about Alessa's mother.

And nearby we have valiant Kirby, trying his best to victoriously assault Barnabus von Beardington XVII. But the Fate had different outcome for this encounter - here goes Kirby's face, smashed in and mutilated by the blunt weapon of the friend of dwarves. Gurgling his last breath out, Kirby tumbles backwards and lands in the mud, and the curtain of death falls onto him.

Gaston LaFou in the very same moment, wanted to kill Alphanti but failed thoroughly and whilst Alphanti tried his darndest to retaliate he had failed as well, thus no blood was shed.

Then Jase Bladeheart rushed at Bubin the crossbowman, to cut down the marskman, but lo and behold, Bubin flashes his dagger! With quick stab to the neck, Jase is left bleeding and gurgling, clutching his neck - first victim of marksman, who clearly misjudged his career in the field.

And courage and fury, and bloodlust and rage entered the heart of the crossbowman, who went and assailed a Tallow Knight. Look in awe as the dagger swishes and slashes, but Tallow Knight's armor is too thick - the blade glances away shallow.

"Wait for me, I will help thee!" Shouted Axy McMann and rushed at Tallow Knight to help Bubin. And this time the chainmail wasn't enough, as the hatchet is weapon stronger than knife. And thusly Tallow knight receives his first wound - a deep cut on his left shoulder.

"Blurglrgul!" Says Flophouse Shouty, and rushes at the woman, Alessa Von'Ravien! Alas, his babbling wasn't enough, because the fierce mistress swings her morning star and mauls his chest open. Wheezing for breath, the commander stumbles backwards and falls, the plate armor clanking as his soul leaves his corpse.

Tallow Knight in the meanwhile lost his patience for constant assault, and decided to go forward with his own fast onslaught. He rushed at Bubin, the fierce ranged fighter, and his blade struck against the chainmail, prowing it was mighter - few rings sprung away, few rings were cut, as the tip of the giant sword ran over Bubin's gut.

...I'm a game master, not a poet, so excuse me lame rhymes, let's go back to prose, and resume the posting part of these bloody games.

Team A loses its temper and fights normally again.

Sir Govier the -1th and Isallu Verdo rush to join their respective teams!

Team A is at slight number disadvantage!

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2014, 08:09:23 am »

Atop a crushed man's chest lies Alessa's boot. Said chest bore the regal emblem of Palatine, now dented and smeared in dirt and other humours of the body.

"Providence shall determine victory."
That was for you, grandmother.

ONWARDS ON THE ONSLAUGHT. SLAY Axy, the nearest man.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:17:18 am by Tiruin »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2014, 08:22:44 am »

Wait! List! Me!

Name: Lee Harvey Flophouse
Side: A
Skill: Marksman
HP:
Weapon: Crossbow
Armor:
Shield:

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2014, 08:26:00 am »

Barnabus stood over the body of his Cowardly and Insane assailant, avenging the death of Speary McMann. Looking over to his comrades, he saw the enemy commander get smashed and mauled, seemingly making the enemy team lose their morale. Taking advantage of this opportunity, he decided to go for the obvious target, their Crossbowman.
"DIE, YOU MURDEROUS PIECE'A CRAP! I SHALL AVENGE YOUR MURDER OF THE NOBLE JASE BLADEHEART!
Smash up Bubin.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2014, 08:31:17 am »

((Can I go on the wait lost again?))
If yes....
Name: Kirby the Second
Side: A
Skill: Noble Heir
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2014, 08:35:26 am »

I have to remind that Marksmen CAN choose their weapon (bow or crossbow). If you don't tell me which one you want, I choose randomly :P
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2014, 08:39:46 am »

I have to remind that Marksmen CAN choose their weapon (bow or crossbow). If you don't tell me which one you want, I choose randomly :P

Way ahead of you there!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2014, 08:45:43 am »

Way ahead of you there!
WHAT.
I was under the impression that you can't, hence why I didn't pick marksman. :I

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2014, 08:48:52 am »

For Palatine! Kill the bitch! Crush Alessa's skull!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2014, 08:54:34 am »

WHAT.
I was under the impression that you can't, hence why I didn't pick marksman. :I

Quote from: da rules!
Ranged units doesn't wear shields; instead they use Dagger and either Bow OR Crossbow (player chooses which one).

:P

Also, Harry and Blaze added!
SigFlags!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2014, 09:07:39 am »

Slay Gaston
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2014, 09:10:41 am »

((Aww, no one's avenging me?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 74