Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

this poll is null

void
nada
non

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 74

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.0! Team A has won!!  (Read 111609 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD Deathmatch 2.0! Waitlist need YOU!
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2014, 02:24:18 pm »

@Xanmyral: Gaston is on yer side v:!

"No one gets attacked by their own team like Gaston!"
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2014, 02:49:48 pm »

As soon as it was possible, Alphanti tossed himself at Jase Bladeheart, with intention to end the life of enemy noble. The sword always however missed the nimble spearman. Lo! Alphanti have tripped over a stone and Jase seized the moment; he tackle his opponent and after pushing him away and getting him to open his stance, the Drakefang struck Alphanti in the ribs, piercing the leather armor and the skin alike.

Alessa Von'Ravien rushed at Flophouse Shouty, who even in his drunken and mad babble had hidden words of fear of the terrible woman. The morning star swished in the air for some time yet it finally foudn it's target - Flophouse could feel and even hear his ribs cracking when the weapon smacked him in the chest.

Look! Kirby tries to escape! He tries to escape the inevitable by hiding behind his comrades and his own shield alike.

In the meanwhile, Gaston, seeing that Alphanti isn't as invulnerable as he proven to be earlier, tried himself against the windcape. Alas, he simply wasn't good enough - Alphanti made a piruet and then jumped away from the harm's way with grace of a doe. With a jab of his sword akin to cobra's bite, the sword stabbed Gaston in the forearm, adding more pain to the wounds that already plagued his body. "Ha!" Alphanti laughed, "Do not try to beat Wind God with such lame skill!"

Then, Jase Bladeheart moved away from the Alphanti and found himself a better target - it was Flophouse! Yet, as the noble struck blow after blow with Drakefang, it was clear that he was either not strong enough or the armor was too thick, because not a single droplet of blood was produced, and the enemy commander could feel nothing but tickles.

And then Jase Bladeheart groaned, a small black bolt struck his forearm, piercing the skin and stabbing the muscle in most painful way. It was Bubin's, the crossbowman finally managing to acquire a proper target. If only he targeted better! Few inches to the right and it would be not forearm, but throat, that would get shot.

"Ye shalt not escape!" Yelled Barnabus Von Beardington XVII, in hot pursuit after the cowardy Kirby. But the coward was too good at his cowardice, his quick movements and his shield making short work of the furious blows, evading or parrying the possibly lethal strikes of the heavy, spiky weapon.

Axy McMann stood in way of Alessa Von'Ravien. The woman in black armor looked into eyes of the axeman, but he didn't cover from her. No, instead he ran toward her, with his axe high and his roar thundering! Axy McMann swung his hatchet, striking at the woman, and surprised were gods of Fate when the weapon finally drawn blood from the fearsome one at the wrong time of the month. But Alessa won't go down from such simple strike! There's still lots of strength in her.

Seeing that everyone was after him, Flophouse Shouty took three steps backwards and lifted his shield, preparing himself to better intercept incoming attacks at his humble persona.

In the meanwhile, Tallow Knight stumbled around, almost attacking his companion, Gaston, but the mind of the Tallow one soon cleared and changed his target to a more appropriate one - Axy McMann! Tallow Knight attacked the axeman, distracting him from Alessa, even if their brief spar didn't result in any wounds.

Team A is still fighting offensively.

Spoiler: Actions&Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2014, 02:53:56 pm »

"No one refuses to learn their lesson like Gaston!"

Attack Alphanti because god damn do I hate noble armor.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2014, 02:57:24 pm »

Waitlist plz.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2014, 02:59:54 pm »

Side: B?
Skill: Bluntmaster (duuuuude)
GLORY TO BEARDTZTOTZKA!
also, I see what you did thar

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2014, 03:00:47 pm »

"Phlogiston! Phlogiston and Lethe her face! Kill! Kill! Kill!"

Hatchet the fair lady before me, this von Ravenface, hatchet her into the littlest of bits.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2014, 03:03:42 pm »

BMM42 added.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2014, 03:06:03 pm »

The Tallow knight, heaving with exhaustion after his most courageous and fruitful fight with his foe, decided to try and take on someone a bit easier. Like that crossbowman! "Get over here you bad excuse for a chicken! I've killed and ate things bigger than you!"

Chop chop chop Bubbin!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2014, 03:22:43 pm »

Slam my buckler 8 in quick succession at Barnabus' face..
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:36:33 pm by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2014, 03:25:20 pm »

8 stabs in quick succession at Barnabus.
More rage boiled up inside Barnabus when the coward avoided his blows. When he saw him turn and fight, he knew that the coward must have been particularly stupid, trying to attack one wearing dwarven platemail with naught but a blade.
"YOU THINK YOUR PUNY BLADE CAN PIERCE THE FINEST DWARVEN ARMOR IN THE LAND?! YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE, PUNY SWORDSMAN!"
Smash Kirby to death with my Morning Star.
((I find it strange how the game where I don't need to RP is the one where I RP the most :P))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:28:54 pm by darkpaladin109 »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2014, 03:25:57 pm »

The Tallow knight, heaving with exhaustion after his most courageous and fruitful fight with his foe, decided to try and take on someone a bit easier. Like that crossbowman! "Get over here you bad excuse for a chicken! I've killed and ate things bigger than you!"

No one attack our ranger!

Smash the tallow knight open!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2014, 04:35:19 pm »

((I thought crossbows had to reload every other turn. Oh well, death to the crossbow man.))
Turn my ire on the one who hurt me. Attack the Bubin.
((EDIT: Oh wait, he didn't shoot on the first turn. Double death to crossbow man!))
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 04:57:02 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2014, 06:04:23 pm »

"Your axe is as small as your blessings. I will make sure of that."

Counter-smash that Commander D:<

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2014, 07:22:47 pm »

"Ha! Thou thinkest that size is all that matters? HEYAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Bash whoever reaches me first upside the head with my crossbow, and then stab 'em.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2014, 07:23:58 pm »

So you don't load ye crossbow? v:
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 74