Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30

Author Topic: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 15: Preparing for the First Night  (Read 44769 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 1: Sign
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2014, 08:36:53 pm »

Individual Tabs have been completed at the bottom of the turn, special thanks to Patrick Hunt for compiling that last, it made things a lot easier.

Dark Secrets will now be sent out. Y'all ready?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2014, 08:38:05 pm »

((Yep.))
"I just want to go into town and see if there's any pickins' left. I need more ammo."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2014, 08:46:12 pm »

"Yah, I could use some .45. Gear to reload our carriages would be useful aswell."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 12, 2014, 10:58:15 pm »

"Assumin' that caravans exist, wi' the stuff we need. Assumin' we can attract 'em, and that we're somma th' first settlements in th' region wi' caravans. We sh'dn't bet our eggs b'fore they hatch."

"True, assumptions are many at this point of planning. Perhaps we should pick one direction and see where it takes us.  If it's not what we wanted, we can always turn back or keep going and find something new. Nobody is forcing us to pick one of the two and stay with it. I still say the fields are better, though; farming of crops is good in the long-term if we decide to stay, and the open areas give easy visibility, especially for those binoculars of Alexander's. The concrete jungle would only really be good for the short-term scavenging that you and Majik objected to."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2014, 11:53:28 pm »

"Yes, yes, let's just go left, yes? We agreed on that already."

Go with the group to the left (toward the fields) before the technicalities bog us down further.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2014, 12:59:57 am »

Stick with the group, go left.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2014, 02:13:29 am »

Go left with group. Look out for a farm with a wind turbine on it.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2014, 06:16:31 am »

"Why are you going down the road leading to the university? If we're going someplace we might as well go somewhere that will have supplies.
Go down Main St.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2014, 06:25:05 am »

"We have no idea where we will or won't find supplies here so any direction is good."
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2014, 06:28:34 am »

"Main street probably has shops though. And shops have more varied items than universities."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2014, 06:29:30 am »

"Which would have attracted every looted in the city years ago."
Caine's law.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2014, 06:31:44 am »

"Still a better idea to go there. At worst we get into a scuffle with some locals, at best there's plenty of loot in the city and people are willing to give it to us. Besides, the university probably has some kind of cult in it. It is the perfect place for that."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2014, 08:16:19 am »

"I doubt it, city is full of better choices for a cult hideout. But the uni would contain everything we need under one roof."
Caine's law.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2014, 11:23:49 am »

Follow everyone else, really.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2014, 11:26:24 am »

"I doubt it, city is full of better choices for a cult hideout. But the uni would contain everything we need under one roof."
"Indeed, or at least under nearby roofs."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30