Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30

Author Topic: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 15: Preparing for the First Night  (Read 44687 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 6: Burial Service
« Reply #240 on: July 28, 2014, 10:48:08 pm »

Stay with the group and continue looking for electronic goodies, or a vehicle like a 4x4 or a large pickup that looks fixable.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 28, 2014, 11:10:20 pm »

Set the cooler down. Go investigate the noise. Keep my hammer in hand.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 29, 2014, 12:20:26 am »

Kyle looks around before heading to the doors and crouching just outside.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 29, 2014, 01:41:47 am »

Take cover in the house.

"Someone's coming. Friend or foe, any idea?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 29, 2014, 03:50:44 am »

"I don't really get why people insist on killing each other these days, really. But still, probably best to assume they're unfriendly."

Take cover, but keep an eye out for any arrivals.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 29, 2014, 04:48:35 am »

"Well, when people say 'Man, I could kill for some X!', sometimes they mean it, especially when X is scarce."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 30, 2014, 12:15:00 pm »

Name: Orion Son
Color: White with black glow[/glow][/b]
Attributes:

Strength:+
Perception:-
Agility:-
Endurance:
Stealth:
Dexterity:-
Constitution:+
Will:+
Intelligence:+
Charisma:-
Luck:

Skills:

Biography: He lived a good life, attended the best schools that he could afford to go to. His family was good, his father spoiled him and his mother taught him how to work, and they both loved and cared for him. He is a nice guy, just not the best a phrasing words or being gentle with words, so other than his best friends, he kept to himself. He was to begin working, then the apocalypse came and went, and here he is now, surviving, kinda dissapointed, but wrote plenty on his freetime. His ma and pa are gone, and that makes him sad, but here he is, a survivor.

Physical Health: Normal
Mental Health: Normal
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 30, 2014, 02:23:53 pm »

What are the skills?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 30, 2014, 02:25:08 pm »

(Do I PM him?)
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 30, 2014, 02:29:01 pm »

((No, you just gotta let him check the comp, hes on vacation.
And you need to list a few skills...))
Highly Opinionated Fool

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 30, 2014, 02:30:53 pm »

(Says to leave it blank)
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 30, 2014, 02:32:59 pm »

((...So it does... Been a while...))
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 7: The True Horde
« Reply #252 on: August 19, 2014, 07:52:20 pm »

Chapter 7: The True Horde

~Day 1~
May 5th, 2018
Time: Late Morning

Grab the pistol off the ground, then head towards the noise, tommy at the ready.
Set the cooler down. Go investigate the noise. Keep my hammer in hand.
Kyle looks around before heading to the doors and crouching just outside.
Stay with the group and continue looking for electronic goodies, or a vehicle like a 4x4 or a large pickup that looks fixable.

Decado's search for a car turns up fruitless, as the university area has been cleared of all vehicles, to what he can see. They all must have been driven off somewhere, or otherwise dismantled or destroyed in the days of the apocalypse. While he can't find any electronic devices, there's a good chance either a semi-intact devices or at least pieces are somewhere around the campus, as it is a college after all, and they've just surveyed the Public Safety building so far, not yet heading to any of the halls where students lived, or the buildings in which classes and labs took place.

The rest of the group investigates the sound, Big Joe setting down the cooler in exchange for his Hammer, while Charles snatches the Pistol from the ground and readies his Tommy Gun, Kyle keeps his Shotgun loaded.

They first see a man running towards their general area from a diagonal angle. He sure looks a survivor of the era; rugged clothing, sizable beard, eyes dark and sunken. A large Composite Bow rests on his back over a Backpack, while in one hand he holds a large Machete. Pursuing him is not a band of humans or zombies, but a pack of angry monkeys, who either screech and hiss or actively charge him. There looks to be dozens. The survivor turns around, pivoting on one foot and slashing downwards at the nearest monkey, it's skull no match for the force he puts behind his Machete. Another leaps at him, but the human reacts fast enough to jab his blade straight through its abdomen, impaling it before tossing it to the side. He runs over and punts another monkey in the face, sending it rolling away. A sneaky one manages to jump upon the front of his shirt, grabbing at his face. "GET YER' HANDS OFF ME, YOU DAMN DIRTY MONKEY!" He screams, clasping one hand around the monkey's neck and slamming it onto the ground afterwards. Surely, the professional wrestler who conceived of the Chokeslam had no idea that his technique would one day be used after the fall of humanity, against monkeys.

The survivor steps back from his last primate victim only to find that his front flank now contains even more monkeys, who jeer and hiss at him, tossing small rocks and garbage at him. He turns around and sprints for the security of the Public Safety building.

Take cover in the house.

"Someone's coming. Friend or foe, any idea?"
"I don't really get why people insist on killing each other these days, really. But still, probably best to assume they're unfriendly."

Take cover, but keep an eye out for any arrivals.

Upon hearing the sound of the motor, Alejandro and Majikthise take cover behind the house, Majikthise keeping an angle out a window to see exactly who and what is arriving.
[Majikthise Perception: 6-1]
The schoolteacher sees a motorcycle come down the road, its motor slightly muffled. The vehicle looks standard, while the person riding it wears a Leather Jacket and Jeans, in addition to a Motor Cycle Helmet. Judging by the shape of the figure, Majikthise guesses that it is either a man, or possibly a very well built woman. The motorcyclist slows down before coming to a complete stop on the road in front of the house. They take a look at the house, then the road, then back at the house. Finally, they begin to turn and ride through the grass up to the house where Alejandro and Majikthise are staying. Majikthise is fairly certain that the motorcyclist didn't see her.

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jane Stone (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Big Joe Davidson (NAV) (click to show/hide)

Guess who's back?
Back again.
GM's back.
Tell a friend.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 19, 2014, 08:09:22 pm »

Kyle turns to the others and silently points at the scene with a look of confusion.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 19, 2014, 09:47:41 pm »

Those monkeys look like food to me.

Go chase the monkeys away and collect the bodies.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30