Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30

Author Topic: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 15: Preparing for the First Night  (Read 44740 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 3: My Littlest Gunshop
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2014, 12:10:41 am »

"Ah, nu'in layk a hoe tae braten mah dae."

[Straight pimpin'.]

Jane speaks "And what would this work be?"
"Well Charles, I am Charles. What sorta work you need done?
Also, do you happen to have any spare .45?"

"M'names Joe. What work do ya need done?"

The man gives a toothy grin, "Love to hear that you all will be willing to cooperate. In hard times like these, I believe that we all should barter for whatever we need, helping out each other in the end. You have what I need, and vice-versa. See, I've got plenty of firepower and ammunition, as you'da expect. I got food, drink, hell even a few cold ones. I'm good for the most part, even being by myself and everything, but I havta' admit, I need some...stimulation. See, what I want really are some magazines. Now, that's not bullet magazines, reading magazines! The good ones: Guns, Fishing, Hunting, Camping, just appreciation of the wilderness and all the good its brought us. Though of course some..." He leans closer into the slot of a window in the barricade, making his large, physical frame and full beard visible, "...'girly', magazines would be especially nice. You know what I mean fellas'. Movies are good too, I'll need DVDs specifically though. Make sure to get me something fun, like the kung-fu Jackie Chan flicks, or some knee-slapping goodies. And uh...'female focus' DVDs as well, that'd be good. Not chick flicks, I...you got it. Anyways, of course, for some quality entertainment, I'd be willing to make some transaction with you folk."

He looks at Charles and smiles widely, "That's a Tommy you've got with you? Hell, you know what, I'll give you some bullets just for class, I like your style boy. How much do you need?"

I want to bring up the fact now that, as the day goes on, people are going to start needing food and water. This is going to be a bit of the problem for the Farm Searchers, as the Scouting Expedition has taken 100% of these resources. If you guys want, I can Retcon some story and make it so that you'll have left some stuff for the first group to eat and drink as the day goes on. Or not. Y'all's decision.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2014, 03:14:15 pm »

Yah, shure, lets say we left some.

"Oh, another mags worth would be fine for me. Tell you what, we'll keep an eye out for those things for you, and perhaps we can have a very stable bunch of business, if not in rounds than in information."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2014, 03:20:51 pm »

Charlie rummages through what sounds like a few metallic boxes, before pulling a .45 Clip out the door. "Suit yourself."

[Just realized he was Charles and Charles was Charles. Let's call the NPC Charlie instead, make things easier.]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2014, 03:47:13 pm »

"Thanks."
(not really, both are used for each... But hey, we can always try to avoid having both together)
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2014, 03:49:48 pm »

"Thanks."
(not really, both are used for each... But hey, we can always try to avoid having both together)

Hmm...

[Player Charles Perception: 6]
[NPC Charles Agility: 1]

Charles pulls his gun up and litters the gun-shop owner chest with a dozen rounds, blasting his torso apart.

"THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE-"

That would solve it.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2014, 05:12:04 pm »

But thats rude.
Awesome, but rude.
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 13, 2014, 04:03:35 pm »

Charlie scans the group as they stand there silently, "So then..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2014, 04:05:49 pm »

"See you later then."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2014, 04:07:19 pm »

"See you later then."

"Bye, hope to see you all soon." He then promptly shuts the barricade.

[Conversation over]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2014, 04:09:54 pm »

Onwards.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2014, 04:13:29 pm »

Follow, calling the other group to talk abut what we found.
Highly Opinionated Fool

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2014, 04:16:38 pm »

((Who of the farm group took the radio, again?))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2014, 04:17:40 pm »

Onward. Look for magazines.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2014, 04:38:22 pm »

((Harry, check inventories))
Highly Opinionated Fool

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2014, 03:32:03 pm »

Alejandro and Majikthise look into the internal structure of the house, for anything from weak floors to growing fungus. The house, despite being desolate and barren, seems to be sound and safe, besides the underground lake that has formed in the basement. During their evaluation, both of them hear a loud crashing sound from upstairs. Carefully making their way to the source of the noise, they find William Anderson, lying face-down on the ground, the hoe next to his still body.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30