Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30

Author Topic: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 15: Preparing for the First Night  (Read 44747 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 2: Exploration
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2014, 02:49:55 am »

"I'll assume that was a zombie. We should check one of these houses, a locked one."
Check the doors for a locked one.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2014, 03:19:28 am »

"Do NOT open the barn door, note made. Did you find anything, Majikthise?"

"The water pump looks screwed, which seems like a pretty important thing. What's in the barn? Smelled like death, it did. Maybe you should leave the door open so it ventilates, no?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2014, 04:33:38 am »

"Not before we're leaving, we'll faint before it ventilates if we leave it open. And I don't even want to know what is in there. Guess the next place to search would be the main house."

Approach the house's door and knock. Again, if nobody answers, open it. Be prepared for anything.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2014, 04:45:32 am »

"Makes sense, I guess. Lunch is too valuable to just go losing it like nobody's business."

Circle around the house. Look through each accessible window as I go around.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2014, 09:40:29 am »

Check a house if there is still time, else head to gunstore.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2014, 09:45:19 am »

Head to the gunstore.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2014, 10:14:18 am »

"Do NOT open the barn door, note made."
"Ahie. No' sure if 'sbetter t' build a new bar' an' bur' this'n."

"The water pump looks screwed, which seems like a pretty important thing."
"'Snot vit'l, but we'll need ta git sumthin' ta get watta..."

Aid Maji-whatever with the investigation of the house.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2014, 10:54:37 am »

Go to the gun store. Look out for anything electronic that I can salvage in it.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Ensanglanté Gymnopédies~ Chapter 3: My Littlest Gunshop
« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2014, 07:39:41 pm »

Chapter 3: My Littlest Gunshop

~Day 1~
May 5th, 2018
Time: Mid-Morning

"Not before we're leaving, we'll faint before it ventilates if we leave it open. And I don't even want to know what is in there. Guess the next place to search would be the main house."

Approach the house's door and knock. Again, if nobody answers, open it. Be prepared for anything.
"Makes sense, I guess. Lunch is too valuable to just go losing it like nobody's business."

Circle around the house. Look through each accessible window as I go around.
Aid Maji-whatever with the investigation of the house.

The three survivors back on the farm make their way over to the standing house. Upon closer inspection, the two-story structure has not been treated well by the downfall of civilization, as it is marked all over by stripping paint and broken windows. Alejandro rasps on the front door several times, getting no response. He gingerly opens the door to find himself in a bare corridor, with rooms on either side and a central staircase leading to the second story of the house, it's bannister missing.

The three begin scrounging around the interior of the house, though most of it seems to be abandoned and empty. Two rooms stand opposite each other in the front of the house, the left one completely bare of anything besides dust and floor, the right containing an old television set seemingly dated from the 50's or 60's, it's screen smashed apart from trauma evident by a hole near its upper right corner. Past the stairs and down the corridors is the kitchen, where most of the counter drawers are missing, the sink completely dry, though besides a bit of grime, the old gas oven in the room seems to be in decent condition. Towards the end of the kitchen is a bathroom, containing little else besides a dry toilet and a Plunger.
The basement door is opened, only to reveal that a miniature lake of water has taken over the underground portion of the house, everything hidden beneath the murky liquid besides a few steps.
Upstairs is similar, only holding two rooms. The first room is empty save for another broken window and a wooden chair lying on its side, one of its legs having been torn off, laying besides the chair itself. The next rooms proves to be similar, albeit this one has a Rusty Hoe propped in the corner, the only tool visible in the hole house that is in any feasibly usable condition whatsoever.

Kyle takes the macaroni with him back to the group.
Walk toward the low-income houses
Follow them along, pick up a data tablet if I spot one in the wreckage and tinker with it to try and fix it so I can use it to design things. Or look for any scrap I could use in building one myself.
Anyways, Follow main group, suggesting we checkout the gunshop at some point.
Explore.
Stay with the group.

Kyle takes the prized Macaroni back to the others as they reconvene outside the houses. Stuffing the pasta away, (+1.5 FS) the party heads down the road looking for the advertised gun-shop. A half-mile or so away, they come across a squat building by the side of the road with its own little parking lot, littered with trash and debris, and even a broken Motorcycle Light. Surprisingly, the store does not appear to be in looted, or even abandoned shape. It has an aura of life and maintenance around it. The windows, which one showcased everything from tiny snub-nosed revolved to automatic shotguns have been boarded up with thick wooden barricades. The door is locked shut, but upon getting closer, one of the wooden barricaded windows opens slightly, movement coming from behind it, accompanied by a voice; "Can't say I've seen you all before. You coming up the road here?"

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles (Aseaheru) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jane Stone (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Big Joe Davidson (NAV) (click to show/hide)

Sorry about my lateness y'all. With school out of the way for now, I promise to focus more on updates.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2014, 07:42:32 pm »

"I 'spose we were, what of it?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2014, 07:48:16 pm »

"I 'spose we were, what of it?"

"I'da tell you to be careful up there, it's become real rough. Looting and wrassling, killing. It's not like it was back when the devils came, least they never shot no one." He gives off a deep, hearty chuckle.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2014, 07:50:16 pm »

Kyle nods.
"May I ask your name sir?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2014, 09:22:46 pm »

Kyle nods.
"May I ask your name sir?"

"Charles. Just old Charles here."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2014, 09:23:52 pm »

"Kyle."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2014, 09:32:32 pm »

"So Charles, are you gonna let us take some guns?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30