Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Nuclear War Survival Skills - Descent into anarchy  (Read 13844 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Nuclear War Survival Skills - Descent into anarchy
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2014, 04:39:55 pm »

Eat my breakfast. Check if any of the spilled food is salvageable. Check supplies.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2014, 05:03:56 pm »

Check if any arcade games still work.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2014, 05:44:22 pm »

Sit back, have a bottled water, wait 'til all this blows over.
Actually, scratch that. Go off to my girlfriend's apartment. Gotta make sure she's alright.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 05:48:06 pm by SomeStupidGuy »
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2014, 06:23:11 pm »

Hide in the bunker and hope to hell we are ok
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2014, 08:06:31 pm »

With Rico dragged off by the hillbilly dude, The Hammer hides in one of those lead lined lockers for safety
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2014, 11:40:30 pm »

"Bonnie? Well, yes, I suppose shelter would be a good idea. Those damn Russians..."

Evacuate to the basement with the others.

((How funny that an 1 got me exactly what I wanted, down to the grandchild showing up and pointing me in the right direction.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2014, 12:38:01 am »

Examine picture of Lenin, swear to Lenin that when the bombs stop dropping, I will wreak havoc on the capitalist pigs!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2014, 05:45:51 am »

"Hey, thanks, man. Hopefully we won't all die, huh?"

Look around at the shelter. What's all around me?

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2014, 10:56:28 am »

Next update will include a roll for everyone, regardless of action, if they survive. I will do the update between 22 and 23 GMT+1(Copenhagen)
Black chant mirrors the song of the stars
Open the abyss dreamt from afar
Abominations drawn to our dimension
Feed black desires, aid human ascension

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2014, 11:03:32 am »

>Check the weather. Try and flag down a car, if I can see any.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2014, 03:51:11 pm »

Update video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA

After the huge bomb was detonated above the United States, things start to escalate quickly. The panic gets worse and worse even though the sirens have died.
The missiles have already left and 29 minutes and 30 seconds have passed. Shit, folks. Now its make or break, win or fail. The game has begun and now you are going to be struggling to keep your sorry ass alive! Wow. 30 seconds until doom. This is now you have to act! Now!

>Check the weather. Try and flag down a car, if I can see any.

You try to flag down a car, but there's not a single working car, everything got toasted by the hi-alt blast. Shit. You manage to roll into a ditch just before a nuke strikes the city. Holy shit

"Hey, thanks, man. Hopefully we won't all die, huh?"

Look around at the shelter. What's all around me?

(5) You see bunk beds everywhere, a room is stocked full with supplies. Your new hillbilly friend claps your shoulder. "We are gonna make it, fella." This is the moment where a huge blast shakes the entire bunker, the ceiling cracks and the corridors are filled with dust. Shit.

Examine picture of Lenin, swear to Lenin that when the bombs stop dropping, I will wreak havoc on the capitalist pigs!

(2) You swear to Lenin that you will kill those capitalists. Right in that moment, the windows blow out and the roof collapses upon you, you suffer from some injuries.

"Bonnie? Well, yes, I suppose shelter would be a good idea. Those damn Russians..."

Evacuate to the basement with the others.

((How funny that an 1 got me exactly what I wanted, down to the grandchild showing up and pointing me in the right direction.))

(6) You get to the bunker just in time before the nuke hits. Jesus Christ.

With Rico dragged off by the hillbilly dude, The Hammer hides in one of those lead lined lockers for safety

(2) The building gets shaken by a huge god damn blast. Shit. Hiding in that locker was not a good idea, debris falls everywhere and blocks the door. Guess you'll have to stay in there for a while, man.

Hide in the bunker and hope to hell we are ok

(5) Well, you are okay for now. But damn that's one hell of a boom. You have never heard anything quite like that. Its scary. The policeman does a press check to make sure that his gun is loaded in case of some sort of panic outbreak.

Sit back, have a bottled water, wait 'til all this blows over.
Actually, scratch that. Go off to my girlfriend's apartment. Gotta make sure she's alright.

(2) You get to your girlfriends house. You find that she has slit her wrists in panic and now she is dead. The flash first sets alight the house, temporarily blinding you, then the building collapses upon you. You are greatly injured.

Check if any arcade games still work.

(5) Pretty much every transformer station was ruined by the hi-alt blast, there is no electricity to power the arcade machines. However the building is quite sturdy and it doesnt collapse on you. The lobby is on fire though, preventing you from getting out.

Eat my breakfast. Check if any of the spilled food is salvageable. Check supplies.

(1) You jitter, and scatter the breakfast everywhere. Both the breakfast and the canned food is unsalvageable. You have plenty of water and food left though. But you forgot your ammo topside.

Look around to see if anything was affected

(2) The lights went out and the sirens died. Suddenly.. KA-CRASHBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!! The entire prison gets blown into smithereens, pretty much everyone are dead, but you are lucky off with a single third degree burn on your scalp, you have no hair now, shit! But yay! Free at last!

I kinda decided to leave the people who didn't post an action to an uncertain fate. When they post an action I will do two rolls, one for whether they survived or not, and one for if their actual action succeeds or not.
Black chant mirrors the song of the stars
Open the abyss dreamt from afar
Abominations drawn to our dimension
Feed black desires, aid human ascension

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2014, 03:57:56 pm »

Dig myself out. Check what's left of the house for medical supplies.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2014, 04:01:56 pm »

"Wow, Freddie, you were right. Investing in a nigh-impenetrable underground bunker was necessary after all!"
Check if there is anything other than food, Freddie and myself in the bunker.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2014, 05:49:15 pm »

Come on there we probably be people that need help and we are going to need food water and guns as well as a better place to stay
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2014, 06:40:03 pm »

HONK my nose
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10