Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53699 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runa nods, trying to keep her resolve strong as she hung onto Jo tightly.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel snapped his fingers to get the attention of the three who 'wanted to help' according to the guards.

"You three. What are your names and specialties? We'll need to know if you're to fight alongside us."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Violet was "staring" at the city, somewhat oblivious to the conversation.
: It's incredible...I can feel the heat from the fires all the way up here. The entire city must be burning...I'm amazed they managed to rescue any citizens at all, much less as many as it sounds like they did.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"So many people joining Zarasutra tonight. Truly I live in wonderful times!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

"So many people joining Zarasutra tonight. Truly I live in wonderful times!"
:"..."
she give a dope slap to the back of Kosko's head
:"Wrong time to be saying that, dude."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Kosko rubbed the back of his head after the smack.

"What's that for, dragonlady?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

As the city burned, Jake closed his eyes to think carefully.

... That's why all of the other times there were no bandits... They were waiting for the right moment.

Princess. Who has been giving you the information about bandit attacks until now?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Josephine tapped her companion back at the inn,
"I really think he meant that for the ones who ransacked the place."

She then overheard Jake's words.
Princess. Who has been giving you the information about bandit attacks until now?
"Wait, you knew where they would be attacking?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kosko rubbed the back of his head after the smack.

"What's that for, dragonlady?"
:"Being gleeful about warriors dying is fine. They made a choice, they were prepare to die. Here, children, couples, people who had plans, all dead before their time. Rejoining Zarasutra is all well and good, but most people want to finish living their lives before making that path back, but now had their choice tore away. Be glad they rejoined Zarasutra, but don't forgot it is also a sad time when so many rejoin far too early."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"But they will reincarnate and start new, maybe better lives, sooner or later!"
SigFlags!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sarah nods
:"Yes, but the lives that were here are lost for forever. Event that will never happen, deeds that will never be recorded, these are the things to be mourned. Beside, being cheerful while those around you are in tears would be bad for your continue health."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Josephine interceded between Sarah and Kosko (due to the former most likely not being able to have heard her earlier), "He means well, and I really believe Kosko is talking more about those who attacked this place."
She didn't like the gist of Zarasutra, still.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"Hmm, poor health could impede my glorious task." He mumbled to himself and then smiled widely as his eyes gazed upon the burning city anyways.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 04:53:11 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Kosko, do try to contain your glee at rampant destruction. It's in incredibly poor taste."

Noel was, of course, thinking about the loss of his own family from the turn the conversation had taken.

"...Anyway, let's not speak of religion and such right now. We have more pressing matters to attend to."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Josephine interceded between Sarah and Kosko (due to the former most likely not being able to have heard her earlier), "He means well, and I really believe Kosko is talking more about those who attacked this place."
She didn't like the gist of Zarasutra, still.
:"I'm sure he talking about all who were lost, both good and bad. Zarasutra don't really discriminant with who joins it. If he is just talking about those who attacked this place, does that mean those who were attacked never got to the afterlife? Because that seem worse to me."
"Kosko, do try to contain your glee at rampant destruction. It's in incredibly poor taste."

Noel was, of course, thinking about the loss of his own family from the turn the conversation had taken.

"...Anyway, let's not speak of religion and such right now. We have more pressing matters to attend to."
:"Agreed."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 77