Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53677 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Jo waves at Runa and inquires with the leader on the state of the situation, updating her on what the Princess asked of her, and...well, generally everything that had occurred.

She also gives Runa a tiny hug.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Um... what was that for?" Runa looks a little confused.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Jo's pulling was so sudden that Violet nearly fell over. It was rather unexpected!
: "Eh? Slow down, please!" However, they reached the Inn within moments, Josephine chatting all the way. Violet collected her thoughts and answered best she could.
: "Well, you were correct; I am not a soldier. I was hired as a mercenary - somewhat accidentally, I'm afraid - just a week ago. I don't really know what's going on at the capital...but my understanding is that Princess Elvira has been doing this sort of thing several times now and there had never been any fighting before today. Perhaps we were just along to humor her."

She does her best to get an estimate of the damages from the Innkeeper.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "Well, you were correct; I am not a soldier. I was hired as a mercenary - somewhat accidentally, I'm afraid - just a week ago. I don't really know what's going on at the capital...but my understanding is that Princess Elvira has been doing this sort of thing several times now and there had never been any fighting before today. Perhaps we were just along to humor her."
"N-no wonder you didn't look good at-after that. Mm...say, is there anything I can do for you?"
Being blind...mmhh. Eternal darkness? I really...why am I feeling attached to her? Help..aid. Mmph.
She looked at Runa afterwards.
"Um... what was that for?" Runa looks a little confused.
"Fainting. Fatigue. Yet you sacrifice yourself to help others..."
Jo smiled at that.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Violet put on a brave smile.
: "It is kind of you to offer, but I think I will be fine. That man outside - Jake - said that you get used to fighting after a while. Or...were you referring to my lack of sight?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh uh... it was nothing. Just helping people as I was meant to." Runa gives a little smile.
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jo narrowed her eyes at Runa's words.
"...Like you were meant to..."

: "It is kind of you to offer, but I think I will be fine. That man outside - Jake - said that you get used to fighting after a while. Or...were you referring to my lack of sight?"
"More on the fighting, less on the lack of sight..I mean, for me...err, I don't want to cause any insult but...well, I really look up to those who have disabilities and work through them like they were nothing a-and well. I'm helping out of ...just helping and nothing else and- that much."

She glanced at Runa, "You're a real kind girl, y'know that?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Th-thank you... I do what I can." Runa gives a weary smile, exhausted from the work.
[/quote]

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After the villagers had been talked to, and given money to help rebuild the village, the princess and her group were treated to a delicious lunch. Afterwards, they headed back towards the castle, taking along their three new companions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That evening, as they approached Llumos, they crested a hill and came to a stop. The city was on fire.

"WHAT? No, what... my city. What happened? We left it and it was fine this morning... Wait, there! There are some villagers and soldiers over there."

She kicked her horse into a gallop and charged towards the group. Once you catch up, you arrive in time to hear the rest of the conversation.

"My lady, they came not long after you left. They warped into the city and... they took the castle. We escaped with as many of the commoners as we could find. We took them to the caves as you ordered but... We lost the city and... We're afraid they're going after the Emblem."

"Then we'll take it back. You're to stay with this group. Take care of them. Please."

"Very well. But there were three travelers who got caught up in this. They wanted to help. I'll send them to join you so that you have more help."

Daethwin, Barthus, and Dimirti are in

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"My... home... no... no... my home..." Runa drops to her knees in shock and fear.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:17:02 pm by RangerCado »
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's-" this bad, huh... "I was not expecting this.

"Your Royal Highness, you are sure that sending your soldiers to look after the people is a better choice than sending us instead?"
She did not know much about the Emblem but that it was connected to power--intangible power which the city drew its wealth and prosperity from.

This was big.

"Not that I doubt your word, Princess, but...terrain. Placement. Knowledge. We know not the outline and areas of the castle and city grounds compared to them. Terrain advantage and all." she said uninterrupted by her thoughts, moving over to Runa and helping her steady up as she looked at Elvira.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We won't be fighting in the city. We'll be taking a passage into the castle. We're going straight for the throne room. And I'll be leading you. Don't worry. You will do a great job, I promise."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel closed his eyes for a moment.

The one time there actually is a bandit problem, there's an attack on the city. Whoever is after the Emblem... well played.

"If we're to prevent them from acquiring the Emblem, we don't have any time to waste."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I... I... I will help you... t-to save as... as many people as possible..." Runa gets up with Jo's help, pale but determined.
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jo nodded in agreement.

"I'll support you Runa. Lean on me. Your home isn't lost yet. Fire often wafts to the heights rather then the lower areas. C'mon girl, grab my arm." she said to the healer, after noting her physical condition of the day.
She was quite joyful during lunchtime...but now?
Devastated.
"We can do this, just like saving my village--only in reverse."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 77