Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53679 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

In response to Josephine the spy put a finger to his lips and smirked.

Sshhh. It's confidential.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"Now my hair is 'adorable'? Look you three, it's one thing to be grateful, but all this crowding around me is too much. Go thank Runa for healing you or Elvira for thinking of coming out here."

Noel's temples were throbbing no matter how much he rubbed at them.
Cynical types?
"We're pretty much a few feet from you at best...Claustrophobic are you? I've done the latter two so I'm here thanking you Mr. Grumps." the archer chirped. "What's got you down and sour? You all saved a whole village (of thrice your number, at least) from being...harassed...or such by bandits. If it weren't for you people, this village wouldn't exist in the next hour."
She glanced away at her last note.
"...Bandits do horrible things when they raze, raid or pillage a village."

A few minutes ago
Sshhh. It's confidential.
"So I'm right? Woah. That'd prett- wait, you're doing all this in broad daylight. You're not joking, are you?"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 05:32:02 pm by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Well, yes, but it was the Princess's idea to come out here in the first place. I suppose at this point nothing I do or say will convince you to let have a few moment's peace? Very well. What do you want out of me?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Seems like no-one was interested in talking to her. Not wanting to stand around like some statue, Violet approached Elvira and tapped her on the shoulder.

: "Pardon me milady, but what should I do to help the villagers out?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Jake got closer to Josephine and whispered.

You wouldn't want to know too much, do you?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, Violet. Uhm, if you're willing, you could ask one of the villagers to find out the extent of the damage done. We'll need to know about that so that we can give them the proper amount of restitution."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Violet nodded and approached the one called Josephine.

: "I'm sorry to bother you, but could you direct me to the leader of this village? You seem to be from around here, so..."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, yes, but it was the Princess's idea to come out here in the first place. I suppose at this point nothing I do or say will convince you to let have a few moment's peace? Very well. What do you want out of me?"
"A smile, for one. There's a time for peace and you'll get it after we're done celebrating (even if it is the Princess' decision). Besides, I saw that one thing you did with your hands in my peripheral sight! You can't tell me that person was done in in the name of self-defense."
She winked.
"You're usually this grumpy though?"

Back in time a bit...
You wouldn't want to know too much, do you?
The archer blinked.
"Well I've been to most outlying villages at times in my life, learned from philosophers and tomekeepers. Spent more than a third of my life in self-contemplation...and I don't know much. So maybe?"

: "I'm sorry to bother you, but could you direct me to the leader of this village? You seem to be from around here, so..."
"She's the innkeeper, as best from what I know." Jo replied with a smile. "You're Violet?"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:35:47 pm by Tiruin »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Kosko stood behind Noel all that time.

"For throbbing temples the best solution is to engage in act of procreation or chew on some snowlily or drink a mixture of it mixed with watered-down spirits."

"Folk medicine, courtesy of Lady Anabelle Parsis."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"...I don't smile. I struck that bandit down because it was necessary I do so. I don't consider myself grumpy. And I believe Violet here asked you a question..."

Noel was grateful for the distraction, but that didn't last long as Kosko then engaged him again. He kept his face carefully neutral as he addressed him.

"...Well, I have no interest in procreation, nor do I have any quantity of snowlily. Thank you for the suggestion anyway."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"You're welcome." Kosko wandered away to stare at the sky for a moment, before his attention was drawn by the other people. He didn't talk with them yet.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're welcome."
As Kosko's eyes drifted across the land and sky, a familiar hand tapped him on the shoulder.

"So! Why didn't you...let me meet Zarasutra back there?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Violet had been about to give up hope and try someone else when the other woman responded.

: "Oh! Yes, I'm Violet. I came here with the Princess, but I'm not one of her soldiers. And you're one of the militia...an archer, I take it?"
: "Um...could you show me the way to the inn?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But the sign says Inn right there. You're looking right at i-..
!!!

"Oh-a, yes ma'am!"
Jo took Violet's hand and strode off towards the inn, embarrassed that she didn't notice earlier. As the two were alone, the young archer wondered aloud.
"...You know, you've such kind eyes--I didn't figure you as a soldier at first. Why are you all here, anyway? If the child of the King is around, they are usually accompanied by a royal guard complement. Is something wrong in the capital?"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

When they come to the Inn, Runa is just finishing up with the last injured villager. She smiles over at the two people as they entered, looking much better now that she had had time to calm down.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 77