Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53666 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

The young archer could be seen visibly blushing, and with her eyebrows raised.

"I-ii-i-I...Thank you Princess! I will not let you down."

She then stood aside..right next to Noel and observed everyone else. It seems Elvira's words had a nice effect on her, now energetic and perky.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Gl-glad to have you... you with us... I'm R... Ruuuunnnnaaa..." Runa promptly faints a little, combined exhaustion from healing, and the whole killing of people thing.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

In which the archer supports the healer!
"And I'm Josephine, daughter of Agnes. We could all treat you to some...lunch, at the inn back there. To rest and regain your spirits and health (after we deal with the wounded and the dead, that is)."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runa gives a weak smile and is obviously exhausted as she sits down with the help of the archer, grateful for the assistance.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: How could anyone think of lunch at a time like this?

Then again, no one else seemed to be very sick, except for Runa and the priestess still had an appetite. Maybe Violet was just weak...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel looked at Josephine, discomfited that this commoner had positioned herself so close to him. Subtly, he took a sidestep away and folded his arms.

"...Noel Schoech. I suppose we'll be working together from now on. Our princess is doing you a great favor by allowing you into her service. Don't forget your place around her."

He shrugged.

"That being said, I suppose we could do with something to eat, but it is the Princess's decision."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Garran looked over to the newcomer.
"You must be the archer. The name's Garran. I suppose you'l be joining the team?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"Titles and positions are irrevelant in the big picture, my magic friend." Kosko spoke from behind Noel.

"Wait... I feel dark magic off your skin..."

"Therefore I dub thee my 'nemesis'. How about that?" The curvature of Kosko's smile went wide.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel looked over his shoulder and took a wide, rounding step, simultaneously backing away from Kosko and swinging around to face him.

"Is a man of noble birth really so fascinating to peasants that you lot must keep creeping up on me? Is the pegasus-riding woman lurking behind me now?"

He looked the albino over, only somewhat disapprovingly.

"Yes, I am a dark magician. I'm not sure why that would make us 'nemesis.'"

"For one, we know nothing of each other. And while I would prefer to keep it that way, if you took up Princess Elvira's offer I imagine we'll be doing this sort of thing quite often, so we might as well exchange names. Noel Schoech, of Denoss."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"You're as fascinating as the caterpillar you will be in your next life."

"Or maybe a fish."

"I can't really tell, it will be a great mystery until it actually happens!"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel blinked.

"...I don't believe that's your name, and I really have no idea what you're talking about..."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"I'm Kosko."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"All right. Kosko."

...So, no one important. He doesn't even have a family name to call his own.

"I take it since our Princess invited you to join our group that you fought the bandits, and I see that you don't carry yourself like a warrior nor do you bear weapons. What branch of magic do you study? Are you a healer, perhaps?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

"Is a man of noble birth really so fascinating to peasants that you lot must keep creeping up on me? Is the pegasus-riding woman lurking behind me now?"
:"No, I'm in front of you."
You try to think how long she been there. It not like she hard to miss.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

"I've already replied to that question, 'nemesis'." Kosko chuckled.

"If you had at least the most basic of magical training done, you would already deduce what type of magic I use."
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 77