Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53658 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel watched the back of Runa's head as she walked away, then after a moment of staring off into the middle distance he followed her over to the gathering group. He didn't say anything, though; just stayed at a reasonable distance to Elvira and watched everyone.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I... angel? No, no, I'm the princess. I was actually hoping to talk to you. You fought so well, I was hoping that you could join me and my group. One of companions have agreed to join my guard and I was hoping that you would join us as well. You deserve a reward."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Josephine blinked.

"You're Elvira? I thought I'd be dead but surely this means I am dead and you're on a winged steed and everyone around you look like royal guard and... You're the Princess Elvira-aaahh~"

She faints while still on your carry, and you do note the certain tone of awe, shock, surprise, humbleness, joy, confusion, happiness and general disbelief in her words.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runa rushes over quickly to check on the fainting woman, making sure shes not hurt.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runa rushes over quickly to check on the fainting woman, making sure shes not hurt.
Upon observation, you see that she is wounded in the upper thoracic area, with the shirt and over-armor torn by what seems to be the marks of a blunted axe, mixed with the signs of bleeding and healing. Incision marks are also seen along her right arm, with few bearing deep wounds and already showing signs of recovery. You notice her right glove is sticky.

In other words: Nothing you can't heal easily.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 09:18:03 pm by Tiruin »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runa begins healing her, glad she could save another life in this bloodied land.
[/quote]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel scoffed and rolled his eyes from his position.

She may have fought well, but she won't be much use if she's too busy fawning over the princess to actually fight alongside us.

His sour thoughts were colored with jealousy, though. No one had ever reacted to meeting him that way, and if he stayed just a lackey his entire life they never would.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runa begins healing her, glad she could save another life in this bloodied land.
The woman being healed opens her eyes, and you see her hands scramble to her chest, feeling the areas where the wounds are before she looks at you and gives you a shy smile.

Jo stands up from the soft grass which Elvira laid her down on. "So...I'm not really dead, and I'm in the presence of the Princess and her royal guard, and right after a bandit raid on the village...

"What brings you all here?"
she says, to the general everyone.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Er... I... I'm not really a... royal guard..." Runa looks pretty tired right now.
[/quote]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"The bandits. We came here just to protect the village."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No, you're not dead. You fought well in fact. That was brave of you. We're here because we heard of this bandit raid. I only regret that we didn't get here sooner. I wish that we could have done more. We will be helping to pay for the repairs of course. And as I said. I hope that you would be willing to join my group here. You are a good fighter and I could se someone like you in my group."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I...would love to join your group your Royal Highness...but the villagers need me."
(somewhat)
We have a militia but they're lacking in numbers...as you've seen. Un-unless there's a peaceful levy going on? Are we needed someplace else?"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 10:28:28 pm by Tiruin »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll send soldiers when we get back to Llumos. Don't worry, we'll be making sure this village is protected in the future."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"B-but I'm...I've not gotten any professional training and surely any soldier can outperform me."
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY
"But it is your will, and...I thank you for that offer."
ACCEPT.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It's not just about the skill. It's also about the attitude and your willingness to fight. You showed me true character and I don't see a reason it should not be rewarded. I am glad you're going to join me."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 77