Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53737 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter One: Shattering
« Reply #705 on: June 09, 2014, 09:55:51 am »

Satisfied with her new sword, Violet returned to Elvira.
: "I believe I am ready to go, milady."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 09, 2014, 10:57:57 am »

"Um... I would l-like that, y-yes..."
"That's perfect! I'd like you to...also get a sheath for your sword. Given you use a staff, I suppose you need a generic short sword instead. If anyone hits you, then you need something to hit them back. Also-wait, I think I can reserve this for the road. Why a sword, anyway? There are better things like a...spear, or...a spear."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 09, 2014, 11:27:03 am »

"It just... seems easier...?" Runa doesn't really know.

(Will change all the images later.)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 09, 2014, 11:39:08 am »

"He's the younger son, so he'll be coming here. His brother is the current king of Licha, though he rules with his mother. His brother... I know less about him. Aeon claims that he's an amazing brother but... We will see I suppose."

Then Violet showed up, outfitted and ready to go.

"Very good. I hope the others will be ready soon as well."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 09, 2014, 01:40:00 pm »

Dimitri comes out bearing an iron sword on his waist, as well as a new-looking staff that Runa should recognize as Torch.
:"Alright, this should keep me quite prepared."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 09, 2014, 02:47:41 pm »

"Thank you, but I think its weight will crush me faster than I manage to cleave someone in two with it."

: "Harrumph. Well suit yourself then."

Barthus gave the mage the evil eye. He was another one of those fluttery robey types. But perhaps he could use to his advantage... Yes. He backed up slowly. Yes, he would make quite the goo-

: "Oh! Sorry there little miss, I didn't see you."

He found that he had backed into a poor archer girl while he wasn't looking. He would have stayed and talked for a wee longer, but he could tell that Elvira was ready to get a move on. Having failed in his endeavors with Violet, who was now coercing with another member of the fluttery cloak gang, he was going to need time to reevaluate his tactics soon anyways.

: "Heh heh... Seems like our princess wants to get a move on. Best not to keep her waiting I suppose... I suppose we'll... uh... Talk later if we get the chance aye? In the meantime, the name's Barthus, blacksmith of Arup."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 09, 2014, 02:55:09 pm »

: "Heh heh... Seems like our princess wants to get a move on. Best not to keep her waiting I suppose... I suppose we'll... uh... Talk later if we get the chance aye? In the meantime, the name's Barthus, blacksmith of Arup."
"Kind of you, Barthus, it's alright, by the way. I'm Josephine," ...I don't really have a profession... "Tailor of a village in Llumos--the very one that was saved before I got here. It's nice to meet you, too!" she said, noticing the kindness in the man's voice.
Am I really smaller than everyone else?
...Though he did not especially notice her standing generally behind him. She wondered on that thought.
"Who's clubbins?" she said, more than half to herself as she tried to remember everyone's names.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 09, 2014, 03:18:36 pm »

Barthus smiled, which was really more or less his eyebrows shifting slightly to indicate some measure of happiness as his mouth is well hidden behind the his beard.

: "Ah so you wish to know about my new companion. This is Clubbins, my new erhm... Friend.

He held the heavy club out for the archer to see.

: "She's a real right beaut if you ask me. Just don't ask 'er to say hello! Greetings are reserved for more... uh... Intimate occasions."
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 09, 2014, 03:21:12 pm »

"I see. I suppose I'd better do my best to get along with him, then!"

"I don't wish to rely on your hospitality any further than necessary, but I'm not sure when I'll have the resources to go home."

Noel inclined his head to Elvira again as a way of taking leave and walked away, leaning against a pillar and taking out his new tome for a quick flip-through.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 09, 2014, 03:25:46 pm »

: "She's a real right beaut if you ask me. Just don't ask 'er to say hello! Greetings are reserved for more... uh... Intimate occasions."
Being a person trained to spot minute differences and errors in a weave, Jo could easily see the worksmanship in the club, as opposed to a crude log or branch used to thump people. The handle was stylized quite in the emblem of Veros.
On the current topic, she chose not to dwell on...what she could infer as a club greeting you. Intimately.
"You've an eye for quality, I see. What brought you here though, along with the other two we met before the capital?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 09, 2014, 03:31:06 pm »

: "Heh... Well... I cannot speak for my companions but, I was sort of just uh... Oh blast words are escaping me again... They seem to do that... Ah yes! I was how might say, dragged by the tide. I was by those two when the volunteered to come help. The cute dancing girl over *there* and that robey priest fellow just over there. The guards just happened to assume I was with them since I was wearing this lump of junk. So uh... Here I am I guess! Ready for combat and all of it's... Splendors! Yes! Splendors of combat! Combat of splendors!
BIRDS.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 09, 2014, 03:55:43 pm »

Josephine leaned over and wondered what lump of junk he was talking about.
His mustache and beard was cleanly dressed, as far as facial hair would go to be considered dandy--or rather, admirably gruff. His nose was quite large but that was a compliment in this case, as it complemented his face and body musculature. He wasn't fat--though there were signs of it along with muscle, but that showed an elegant distribution of health and build.

Then she consciously blinked and inspected his armor, which her eyes were drawn to as it shaped his body.
Dear goodness I must stop enunciating what I do.
"That's one adorable lump you've got there. And if its a lump, I really like it. Custom-made plate? You fashioned your own armor and weapons by your own hands, didn't you? What you wear?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 09, 2014, 04:23:50 pm »

Barthus blushed. He didn't know how to exactly deal with compliments and this lady was giving him all sorts of queer looks. Woe! To hear but now know how to speak of compliments! But he did know how to talk about armor. So he immediately flew into that avenue of thought as soon as it hit him.

: Aw shucks... Well... I... Uh... Yes. Yes! Custom made. I sort of collected any scraps of leftover metal here and there and eventually I went ahead an forged this here set myself. It chafes a bit as I didn't have enough spare cloth to cushion it, but so far it's served me faithfully. I suppose you could call it custom, but that wouldn't be the whole truth. Admittedly though, this Hatchet was something I found lying around the house. I wasn't quite expecting to do any combat. I just heard that women... Well, uh... Hrrmph. Well never mind that. Most women I know around these days seems to enjoy the company of those flappie cloakie robe types anyways...

: "As for clothes... Well to you the truth... I didn't pack much more than this here suit. I figured I wouldn't be gone from the shop for too long."

Barthus snorted.

: "Wahahaaa! I imagine I'll be smelling pretty ripe here in the next few days if we're going to be travelling!
BIRDS.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 09, 2014, 06:18:03 pm »

Runa, seeing everyone leaving to join the Princess outside the Armory, quickly runs over.

"Um... r-ready to go Princess!"
Runa stands as tall and straight as she can, unsure of how to act now...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 09, 2014, 06:51:39 pm »

Daethwin hummed to himself softly as he waited. He didn't have anything to grab, since he'd already checked the armory and found it void of anything useful, personally.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 77