Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53684 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

"What in the? I knew there was more to those bandits, but nothing as big as this."
Garran then looked at the three newcomers.
"Oi, new meat. What are your names what can you do to help us out?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Jake answered Josephine's question.

Yes... We wouldn't have gotten there so quickly otherwise. We've been hearing rumors of bandit attacks for some time, and the princess was trying to prevent them only for no one to be there. This is the first time that the bandits actually attacked.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Barthus bashfully stole a look his new "companions". He really didn't mean to be here. It was more one of those cases where he was sitting in the wrong place at the wrong time, and someone said something that led to something else that would lead to Barthus being drafted into the militia for a foreign power under the command of a very pretty princess. Now he wasn't entirely certain what he had to make of the situation, as there was a whole host of pretty girls abounding and his mind was addled. Perhaps if wasn't so addled he would be making some attempt to be charming or handsome.

But woe! Now was not the time to be thinking about fair maidens and how to woo them. One of the soldiers, decidedly not a maiden, threw his gaze down upon Barthus and the two strangers that stood beside him.
"What in the? I knew there was more to those bandits, but nothing as big as this."
Garran then looked at the three newcomers.
"Oi, new meat. What are your names what can you do to help us out?"

Looking left, then right, then slightly down; Barthus separated himself from his companions and took a timid step forward.

: "M'name is Barthus m'lord... Blacksmith of Arup. I suppose if you would allow it, I could try to lend a hand..."

The stout blacksmith paused to think. Then Barthus gave a soft meaningful grin that was masked by his beard and a sly wink that was very much similar to his blinks.

: "I have a hatchet and I'm not afraid to use it!"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Violet turned away from the inferno to face Elvira.
: "Milady, what can you tell me about this secret passage into the castle?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Dimitri looks grimly at the burning city.
He turns to the others, healing staff on his back.
:"My name's Dimitri Kozlov, and I'm a priest of the Shining God."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

The last of the trio sighs quietly, looking out at the city. Finally, they turn around to face the group, walking almost shyly towards them from where they'd been standing, hands clasped together. Finally looking up, they speak softly in a melodic voice that still gives no hint as to their gender.

"I am Daethwin Riesston, and I'm afraid that I would be of little help to you in this. I am just a minstrel and a singer, not a swordsman or a magic-wielder. I would like to help, but I don't know how I could..."

One hand reaches up to brush a lock of hair out of their face, and the bard looks back out at the city, trying to keep their sorrow from showing. So much knowledge...so many people...all of the potential there had been for music and joy and pleasure...ruined. A terribly fitting harmony of destruction, given the state of affairs in the world...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel looked at Daethwin for a moment before responding.

"Well..."

"I suppose you can come with us for moral support. Armies often bring drummers or other musicians along for such reasons."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The tunnel is this way, follow me."

Heading towards the caves where the villagers had been taken to, Elvira led them towards the back of the caves. As they reached the back, they uncovered a smaller tunnel leading towards the city. Passing through, they came up in a small room in the castle.

"Here we go. The plan here is to get in, get the Emblem and then get out. We'll then wait for the rest of the soldiers from surrounding towns to rejoin us and take back the city. Follow me."

Battle start
Enemy stats

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 74/100
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 05:23:25 pm by Swordstar »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Barthus scratched his beard, but otherwise remained stationary for now.

: "Hrmm... I suppose these guys don't look too tough. These are the men who are the brigands who are assaulting your castle yes?"
BIRDS.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"None of them are dressed in the uniforms of Veros, so yes, these are our enemies. Feel free to defeat them all."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

: "Well... I suppose if that's what you want..."

With a sigh, Barthus squared his shoulders. No. Why was he sighing? He had left on a trip so that he could impress women, and perhaps one day find a wife! Sighing was unbecoming of him! No! It's like his father had always said. If he wanted to get the girls, he would have to be manly and heroic. That's how a blacksmith gets a wife! With these thoughts in his mind, he dashed forward in a most dashing manner and pointed at the dark mage robey fellow with an accusative finger.

:"YOU THERE. YIELD or be forced out of the way! Have a taste of my axe vile villain!"

Move to 2x 5y and throw ye HATCHET at the Shaman A!
BIRDS.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "Here I go! Jake, you take the other one."

Move 4 south and SLASH the axe dude!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

3.6, blast da shamunz.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 06:41:33 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Move to 6-6 and stab Shaman B.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel moves to 6,5 and backs up Garran by blasting the Shaman after he stabs him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 77