Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53659 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"You must be the archer. The name's Garran. I suppose you'l be joining the team?"
"It is her will that I shall."
I love that will.
"...Though you all don't look like Royal soldiers, like Runa said. Personal entourage? Bodyguards?"

The young archer looked at Noel. "Kosko's a lively soul. Pretty likeable-ooh! Ask him about Zarasutra. It's a...noble idea of his. You'd benefit a lot to listen!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Jake came back a while later after his checking of the bandits didn't provide any useful result.

Feeling better, Violet?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "Oh...Jake, right? I'm sorry about before. This was my first time in a battle and I guess it just...got to me. How are you?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm all right, thanks for asking. I didn't get anything useful from the bandits though. And don't worry - you'll get used to it.

Princess Elvira, are the militia going to be traveling with us?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "That's good to hear. Both parts, I suppose. Princess, where will we be going now? Back to the castle?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Soon. For now we stay. We have three new companions it seems, and a village that has been hurt. We shall spend the afternoon with the village, helping to heal the wounds created today. For these people are as important to this nation as I am. And so we must help them where we can."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I will... will get back to that, princess." Runa slowly stands and goes to check on the surviving villagers for any serious injuries.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thank you Runa, but make sure to take care of yourself too, ok? Don't overextend yourself."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After the confirmation, Jake speaks to the newcomers.

Well, now we can introduce ourselves properly. I'm Jake Cross.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"O-of course." Runa nods and continues on her way.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

:"No, I'm in front of you."
You try to think how long she been there. It not like she hard to miss.

"Is it the green hair attracting all of you? I realize it's an uncommon hair color but really, this is a little much."

Noel took a step further back, giving the three commoners a suspicious look.

"I've already replied to that question, 'nemesis'." Kosko chuckled.

"If you had at least the most basic of magical training done, you would already deduce what type of magic I use."

"Oh. You're a priest of some sort. Well, I see us never getting along then. I'm not interested in whatever God it is you worship, I have my own already."

The young archer looked at Noel. "Kosko's a lively soul. Pretty likeable-ooh! Ask him about Zarasutra. It's a...noble idea of his. You'd benefit a lot to listen!"

"No, I don't believe I would receive the slightest benefit. I've no need for this Zarasutra."

I suppose it can't be helped. The common rabble would want to align themselves with the nobility...

Noel rubbed his forehead with the tips of his fingers and thumb, eyes staying closed as he tried to deal with the growing headache he was getting.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:51:03 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The swordswoman nodded politely in the general direction of the newcomers.

: "My name is Violet. I'm pleased to meet the three of you. It seems that you already met Noel."

She withheld her family name as a precaution. Thankfully they didn't seem all that common among the commoners and so far no-one had taken notice.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

@Noel:

"Well, if I had to say something about your hair..." Kosko paused for a bit, thinking.

"It's adorable, I guess!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Well, now we can introduce ourselves properly. I'm Jake Cross.
The archer introduced herself in turn.

"So you're the one who healed me before! Thank you for that. I'm pretty grateful for that assist."
Though the next hit really hurt.
"...You don't look much like the shady character type. Are you an Insider of the Court? Chief of the Princess' Spyring? ...I'm acting only on hearsay, but still curious."

"Is it the green hair attracting all of you? I realize it's an uncommon hair color but really, this is a little much."

Noel took a step further back, giving the three commoners a suspicious look.
Josephine returned the look with her quizzical one.

"Nothing 'much' with you being yourself. Lighten up Noel, you've saved us from bandits along with the Princess and her companions. We're happy for this and...well, repay in anyway we can (like food). Though if you've any titles you'd like to call yourself by, don't hesitate to ask. Respect over any regal idea in my book, anyway."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Now my hair is 'adorable'? Look you three, it's one thing to be grateful, but all this crowding around me is too much. Go thank Runa for healing you or Elvira for thinking of coming out here."

Noel's temples were throbbing no matter how much he rubbed at them.

First this shaggy-haired priest declares himself my nemesis, then insults me instead of providing a straight answer when I'm trying to be polite, and now he's calling me cute? The people of this country are much stranger than I thought...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 77