Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 77

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Chapter Two: Allies and Enemies  (Read 53649 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

The field was nearly clear now and Barthus was baking in the sun. Then he saw him; riding upon his wyvern in combat array. This one was the leader. That much was certain. His heart thumped in his chest as he flicked a bead of sweat from his forehead; uncertain whether it was the nerves or the heat getting to him.

: "Alright... Oh my... Why did have to be so hot today... Well... This is it. No holding back now! I've got ladies to impress!"

He planted one foot in front of the other to M,5 and pointed his Hatchet at the Wyvern Rider.

: "You there. You are the leader of this regiment yes? If so... Prepare to die scumbag!"

Throw Hatchet!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: (Barthus vs Capt Hart) [Select]
Hit: 100+15-21=84
Hit roll=74, hit!
crit roll: 2!!!
17+1-11=7*3=21 damage

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 33/100
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 02:48:41 pm by Swordstar »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope IC: Prologue: Fires on the Horizon
« Reply #1007 on: July 13, 2014, 03:11:05 pm »

Jake looked south, where Prince Aeon just appeared from behind the house and warned the Princess.

Princess! The Prince is here! We just need to-

*CRUNCH* Jake winced at the sound the hatchet made when it struck the wyvern, but the enemy was still standing.

Well I think you got that covered...

K7 and instagib the pegasus.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

*mergle*
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Barthus cried with exultation as how well he threw that hatchet. Sure it was an accident that the sweat on his greaves caused him to release the hatchet earlier than he had intended, but it was a happy mistake!

: "Bwahahahahaaaa! I do have this one covered, thanks for asking!"

: "You and me now tough guy! Mono to mono. Th' name is Barthus, in case you're wondering. Hit me with your best shot!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Noel vulns Violet.

"...It should be safe to get you up now."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Move to K7, attack Merc A Hold position
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:23:01 am by Culise »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Stab Peg then fly away to K11
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: (Dead Peg) [Select]
Ded peg
Code: (Vulns) [Select]
Up to 5 HP restored
Code: (Sarah vs Peg) [Select]
Hit: 106+5-30=81
Hit roll=95, miss!

Hit: 99-5-28=66
Hit roll=71, miss!

EXP: 37/100

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Violet staggered to her feet after making sure that her sword was still firmly in hand.
: "Th--thank you. I believe I will be okay now."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"It's all right."

Noel waved off her thanks out of habit, then remembered himself and settled for patting her shoulder lightly with the tips of his index and middle fingers. He didn't want to be too touchy; he didn't like too much physical contact himself and he had seen her react badly to being grabbed earlier, but since she couldn't see his gesture he'd have to make do with this.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Blast Pegasus Knight in range.

"Even when heavily wounded I must tend to my sacred duty and see that you're dispatched to the greatness that is Zarasutra!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: (Kosko vs Peg) [Select]
Hit: 120+5-30=95
Hit roll=57, hit!
15-8=7 damage

Hit: 99-10-25-5=59
Hit roll=69, miss!

EXP: 40/100

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Move to L7 and. . .
Lost in thought, Josephine chose to await the rest to move ahead of her and act, lasting the span of only a few to several seconds in an observer's eye, but in her own it was like viewing both your own thoughts and the reactions of the environment for days.

She felt herself go into motion, crossing the ford past Dmitri, giving Daethwin's bloody (and yet living) form a look of sadness, only to arrive next to Elvira, and give her that same look now under the mask of concern. She felt her hands instinctively nock and aim an arrow to the nearest enemy soldiers about, unsure whether to kill or to maim for later interrogation.

Her gaze drifted towards the bandit: an insipid lout that deserved the shot quite more than anyone else...but she faltered.
She wasn't strong, nor was she sure now that she could save anyone due to her strength--she faltered due to finally accepting that she wouldn't be able to draw in time and fire enough to stop the attack.

An image of the same axe flashed in her mind, followed by a scream. She glanced at Elvira again and remembered that one occasion where her actions failed others.

Shoot Mercenary A.

Never again.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: (Josephine vs Merc) [Select]
Hit: 125+5-15=autohit
9-5=4 damage

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EXP: 45/100
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 77