Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Therian Saga: Browser Based XTREME CRAFTING Simulator  (Read 20585 times)

Leyic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Therian Saga: Browser Based XTREME CRAFTING Simulator
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2014, 03:33:30 pm »

Both here and there, I'm Leyic. Thank you.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2014, 12:51:02 am »

I have a bunch of junk from crafting to train if anybody wants it. Otherwise it's just going to a npc vendor.

2x Copper Warhammer (18 Blunt)
2x Exceptional Tin Saber (20 Slashing)
2x Notable Copper Saber (23 Slashing)
Notable Tin Rapier (14 Piercing/7 Slashing)
Iron Hunting Knife (22 Hunting)
18x Copper Trim.

Just message me (Frostybutt) in-game if you want any of it.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2014, 12:30:27 am »

What are the requirements to be able to use a tool? I'm assuming the difference between my skill and the tool's bonus must be within some value, what is that value?
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2014, 12:33:13 am »

Your skill must be at least 15 below the tool's bonus, to clarify the cryptic "It's 15." You can have any amount above the tool, of course.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2014, 01:18:42 am »

Your skill must be at least 15 below the tool's bonus, to clarify the cryptic "It's 15." You can have any amount above the tool, of course.
Specifically, your hero skill.  Your fully adjusted skill is irrelevant, what matters is your (Discipline+Specialty)/2

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2014, 04:14:28 pm »

Is it possible for one of my characters to visit another one of my characters' concession and use the buildings there?
<@Akroma> eh

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2014, 04:36:51 pm »

Afraid not. Concessions are strictly private.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2014, 04:43:25 pm »

Afraid not. Concessions are strictly private.

A shame. How does one form a guild? Might try to make one for my characters and a friend's character if it is economically viable.
<@Akroma> eh

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2014, 04:49:44 pm »

So with guild restructuring estimated to be at the end of the week, does anyone here who is unguilded at the moment want to step up to be a guild leader for Thanes Of Toady?  You'll have a guild with 10 slots all set up for you.  Contact Tnx in game for details.

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2014, 04:50:59 pm »

There are deeds and such in hawkaria. The deeds themselves are't that bad like 10g if I recall, but you'll easily spend like 10x that on building materials and such to get the hq built. And thats just the tip of the iceberg. So just be aware of that before you jump into it.

Watchers(currently the most advanced b12 guild) is planning to upgrade soon though. And some slots will be opening up if you want to wait for that.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2014, 04:56:38 pm »

There are deeds and such in hawkaria. The deeds themselves are't that bad like 10g if I recall, but you'll easily spend like 10x that on building materials and such to get the hq built. And thats just the tip of the iceberg. So just be aware of that before you jump into it.

Watchers(currently the most advanced b12 guild) is planning to upgrade soon though. And some slots will be opening up if you want to wait for that.

The thing is, I don't think I'd enjoy joining a large well-established guild. In these sorts of games I prefer building up from scratch. So I'll either stay guildless for now or figure out if a small guild for me and a friend would work out.

So with guild restructuring estimated to be at the end of the week, does anyone here who is unguilded at the moment want to step up to be a guild leader for Thanes Of Toady?  You'll have a guild with 10 slots all set up for you.  Contact Tnx in game for details.

How many slots does a guild usually start with? How much infrastructure does this guild already have? If it is a lot, I think I will pass, because as I mention above I enjoy building from scratch. Otherwise I might be interested.
<@Akroma> eh

TTHSK

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurked for a very long time
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2014, 05:07:31 pm »

The thing is, I don't think I'd enjoy joining a large well-established guild. In these sorts of games I prefer building up from scratch. So I'll either stay guildless for now or figure out if a small guild for me and a friend would work out.

How many slots does a guild usually start with? How much infrastructure does this guild already have? If it is a lot, I think I will pass, because as I mention above I enjoy building from scratch. Otherwise I might be interested.

Guilds start with five, it's not too hard to expand but it takes a little while. I don't believe that Thanes has anything apart from the Headquarters built (headquarters is what gives the -> 10 member upgrade). But there'll probably be random junk in the storage.

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2014, 05:40:50 pm »

I've got around seven hundred lignite on hand at the moment. If you want some and can make chisels, message Laill.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2014, 09:07:18 pm »

Just to be sure, does a guild basically act like a shared concession? As in, can one build the same things in a guild that one would build on a private concession (mines, workshops, inns, etc)? And can a guild have more than one concession?
<@Akroma> eh
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7