Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Therian Saga: Browser Based XTREME CRAFTING Simulator  (Read 20610 times)

Leyic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Therian Saga: Browser Based XTREME CRAFTING Simulator
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2014, 08:01:00 pm »

If you can produce regeneration potions for regaining energy, I could REALLY use those.  I'd be willing to supply you with tools and concession equipment if you'd be willing to work on your herbalism.
I'm just now starting to branch out into other potions, but I still need to work on botany so I can forage a wider variety of plants. What sort of quality are you looking for in regen pots? How many and how often?

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2014, 08:28:14 pm »

What do I do with random drops I get from dungeons or other materials I can't use? Do I just leave them in my pack for eternity, or is there some communal storage or what?

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2014, 08:57:24 pm »

Sahod at Sahod's Oasis will buy all alchemy materials.  You'll have to discover it first though.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2014, 09:19:48 pm »

Okay. Is there anywhere I can sell weapons I made to grind stats that suck?

TTHSK

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurked for a very long time
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2014, 09:35:15 pm »

Okay. Is there anywhere I can sell weapons I made to grind stats that suck?

They can be sold to the weapons vendor in Hawkoria (Merchants' District -> Bouron Brothers, dude on the left).

Tnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2014, 01:49:12 pm »

Got a nice amount of new players from this thread.  Anyone thinking of joining up, PM me in game (same name as here), I'll be happy to give advice and help out anyway I can.

Also, existing players, you guys should fill out your character skills on the excel sheet.  I see roughly 10~ players in game who haven't filled out the sheet yet.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 01:51:56 pm by Tnx »

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2014, 12:09:46 am »

Just got a sweet new workshop upgrade here. So I can provide some really nice new jewelry to help those new or old players alike. Just need to drop me a message in game letting me know what trade skill or terrain skill you want a ring/pendant for.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2014, 02:02:44 am »

It's a little weird with the two threads battle thing going on here, so I'm just posting in the most recent one: just an FYI, although I'm not quitting the game, I will be a bit scarce for a while. Too many other things to do, and the game is starting to feel more like a job than a game, something I *must* do every day or I lose something. I don't want to get caught up in that. I'll still go on a few times per week, when I'm in the mood to play, but if you have an urgent message for me, might be best to send me a PM on here so I know about it. I'll still happily contribute to community events, guild buildings, etc., I just won't be on every day anymore.

Lithare

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2014, 09:15:15 pm »

If there's a thread war, then several of us are fighting for both sides, and I really don't enjoy stabbing myself that much.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014, 09:23:34 pm »

If there's a thread war, then several of us are fighting for both sides, and I really don't enjoy stabbing myself that much.
That was a poorly worded way to try and say "There is no thread war.  Some people just over-react."

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2014, 11:06:15 pm »

So my metal guy finally got to zinc (The jump from silver to calamine takes too damn long), as well as the ability to mine tin/copper for extended lengths of time. I also now have an excess of Zinc, since it seems to be useless. Is there any use for Zinc or Brass you guys have?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2014, 11:07:05 pm »

I think you use it for the finer crafts. I know it makes better sieves than anything of that level.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2014, 11:20:43 pm »

Neither Zinc nor Brass make better Sieves than Silver, based on Shinhan's table.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2014, 11:40:28 pm »

That and zinc sieves are better than brass, and those are barely even better than copper.

Zinc has it's uses in nugget form with archaeology, and the calamine can be used by alchemists.

Brass and zinc are just way-stations to better lands for metal workers, honestly.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7