Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33

Author Topic: Prince of the Mafia: Back in action  (Read 53784 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of the Mafia: I may be gone, but it still lives on!
« Reply #375 on: May 23, 2014, 10:39:05 am »

Tiruin, I got no such notice.

Does anyone want to claim changing Tiruin's role?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 23, 2014, 10:44:44 am »

Eh, no harm.

The other half of my role is Frankenstein.  Tiruin is my monster (so I mutate her automatically each night.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 23, 2014, 11:47:52 am »

The other half of my role is Frankenstein.  Tiruin is my monster (so I mutate her automatically each night.)
Harrumph :I

Alright, so judging by that course of events, I doubt its Toaster == KM. He's a claimed Nexus and it would be quite the nice claim. Pair it up with Frankenstein and a KM is pretty much...overwhelming in that case.

Unless anyone thinks otherwise? I'm looking at TDS/Soldier/Pup now as a PFP

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 23, 2014, 01:49:29 pm »

Sorry guys.  School + Life just kinda exploded there for a little bit.  But Good news is, I'm back!!!  Umm I can't confirm or deny Toaster's claim, and I don't currently have pertinent information.  And the one person that I was pressuring happens to be more inactive then me.  As such, I continue my vote on Soldier

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 23, 2014, 02:40:31 pm »

Dark Star remind me what Channelling does.

I can get a dead person's role.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 23, 2014, 03:35:50 pm »

Well, the day is about to end. Griffinpup is probably going to be lynched. I think we should be lynching Toaster as that's the only way it looks like we can confirm his role claim at this rate. That said, Griffinpup is hardly filling me with confidence and him and Soldier make a fine second pick.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 23, 2014, 05:03:25 pm »

Apologies I didn't post earlier.

D2 has ended.

Votecount:
1. Tiruin (0)-
2. The Soldier (1)- Griffinpup
3. Toaster (1)- NQT
4. NQT (0)-
5. TheDarkStar (0)-
6. Griffinpup (1)- Toaster, TheDarkStar

Griffinpup has been lynched. Griffinpup has come back to life.

N2 has begun and will end when I have all actions from relevant players, or Monday, May 26th at 5:00 PM EST.

If you have an action you do not wish to use, please send in a PM stating you will take no action.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 23, 2014, 05:38:46 pm »

Note: Since I discovered I needed to create random roles, I copied the giant list into a google doc so I could number each role.

Since Mafiascum seems to be down, I might as well share it with you all so you can see what the various roles do. The link is here.

Also, The soldier will be mod-killed and replaced with Flabort at the end of the night. I just needed time to talk to flabort to see if he was interested in replacing in.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:44:12 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 26, 2014, 04:19:17 pm »

N2 has ended!

The Soldier has been modkilled. The Soldier was a Cheater Police Chief Hospital Director Sleeper Double Voter.

Each night you learn the role PM of a random role in the setup, but not who has it. This is an automatic ability. Once during the game, you may receive a list of how many cops are alive. Once during the game, you may receive a list of how many doctors (people with protects) are alive.  If NQT dies you will become a Double Voter.

Tiruin has died. Tiruin was a Mirror Ghoul Thief.

Whenever someone targets you with an ability, you will target them with the same ability. Whenever another player dies, you gain a random one-shot ability. You can steal a random ability from another player.

Notquitethere has died. Notquitethere was an Amnesiac Virus Nosy Neighbor.

You can pry into another player's business during the day, letting them see your alignment and also telling you theirs. You can infect someone with a disease. Each morning, that player has a 50% chance of dying. The player may also infect others with the disease. You are immune to infection.

Toaster has died. Toaster was a Frankenstein Graverobber and Prince Mafia.

You can defile a dead player's grave, stealing one of their role abilities. A player whose grave has been defiled can't be resurrected or autopsied. Tiruin is your monster. You will mutate them each night, giving them a new role. This is an automatic ability.

Round 1 has ended. There are four spots open for Round 2.

Flabort, I'll send you your role when Round 2 starts.
Sigtext

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 26, 2014, 04:26:58 pm »

Do I need to send my role in again since I lived?

Also, what exactly happened to everyone? I'd guess that some people died of the virus, while Toaster targeted Tiruin and had the kill reflected back.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 26, 2014, 05:02:36 pm »

I infected Toaster so that's possibly why he died.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 26, 2014, 05:06:08 pm »

Sounds like Toaster may have double-died.

Wait no Toaster wouldn't kill his monster.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 26, 2014, 06:43:22 pm »

Wait no Toaster wouldn't kill his monster.

Why not?  (I did)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 26, 2014, 07:42:29 pm »

Do I need to send my role in again since I lived?

Also, what exactly happened to everyone? I'd guess that some people died of the virus, while Toaster targeted Tiruin and had the kill reflected back.
No. You're still playing, as is Griffinpup.

I won't reveal everything that happened, but Toaster died like you guessed, although NQT infected him, so he wasn't likely to live long either way (Giving NQT an inspect and a sortof kill role may have been a mistake, although I tried nerfing with Amnesiac).
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 27, 2014, 09:48:34 pm »

Hello? Anyone interested?
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33