Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33

Author Topic: Prince of the Mafia: Back in action  (Read 53911 times)

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of the Mafia: Round 4: Day 4: new mod!
« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2014, 08:44:52 pm »

I'll accept changes up until the point I finalize the action.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of the Mafia: Round 3: Night 3: new mod!
« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2014, 09:02:38 pm »

Yes.
And IG was just my target, so...
*IG Suddenly pulls out a crossbow in the middle of the meeting and aims at at flabort!*
Target of what, exactly, flabort the kingslayer?
For random vote! Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Well, NQT answered one of my questions, so Unvote

Toaster You have two votes. Why the reluctance to do so, to use them?

TheDarkStar You have THREE votes now?! Or is that mod error? Anyways, with the large number of possible roles, do you think anyone picked the same role?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2014, 09:03:30 pm »

Arg. I forgot to add something again.
"As each other" on the end of my question to TDS, although it's not important.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2014, 09:05:12 pm »

Everybody remains perfectly healthy, except the castle chef, whose nose is dripping. He sniffles, cursing his cold.
POISONER.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2014, 09:17:25 pm »

Solymr:
Also even if godfathers can be town, their presence puts doubt on an investigator's result. If the godfather's lynched and it flips scum, great, if not, then we can know the results are good (except if there are more godfathers/millers).

You should always think twice over a cop claim.  There are many scenarios that could make the claimed results not trustworthy.

NQT:
Toaster
Considering she was an OVEREAGER vig, shooting hard-to-read players blind is a good play.  If you had that role, would you pick a target or let it fire randomly?
I'd have picked a target definitely. Do you think non-overeager vigilantes should shoot blind?

I wouldn't.  If they did, they better be prepared to justify their shot.

Toaster and TDS, please explain your double voting.

Read the thread.

Persus:
Toaster, is Vote-stealing daily or for the entire round?

It doesn't say explicitly, but I've always assumed (and seen it played) that is for a single day only.

Flabort:
Toaster You have two votes. Why the reluctance to do so, to use them?

I no longer feel bound to actually vote in RVS.  It's a habit I gave up several games ago and don't miss.  Not to say I never do it, but I don't feel obliged to do so.

That said, keep reading.

Imperial Guardsman:
And IG was just my target, so...
*IG Suddenly pulls out a crossbow in the middle of the meeting and aims at at flabort!*
Target of what, exactly, flabort the kingslayer?

By the Org Theory of Scummitude (or perhaps a corollary thereof), if targeting you makes Flabort a kingslayer, doesn't that make you king?

Assuming, worst case, this does kill me and IG dies too and flips town and town lynch another town player today, then it'll be lylo tomorrow. Consider lynching Toaster tonight as having a vote stealing Prince is a guaranteed loss at LYLO.
RETRACT RETRACT RETRACT

But it's really irrelevant compared to this giant red banner of SCUM coming from this post.

If you're truly town and so convinced NQT is scum as to daykill him, the threat of death would not dissuade you.  If he's scum, your death would be irrelevant next to yours.  Further, why would you think he's telling the truth?  No, this is not a townie post.  This is a King Mafia post.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of the Mafia: Round 3: Night 3: new mod!
« Reply #215 on: May 09, 2014, 09:44:33 pm »

TheDarkStar You have THREE votes now?! Or is that mod error? Anyways, with the large number of possible roles, do you think anyone picked the same role?

Pretty sure that's mod error.

It's possible.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 09, 2014, 10:32:09 pm »

Yeah, mod error. It's fixed now. Also, no clues in flavour, sorry.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2014, 11:13:53 pm »

Assuming, worst case, this does kill me and IG dies too and flips town and town lynch another town player today, then it'll be lylo tomorrow. Consider lynching Toaster tonight as having a vote stealing Prince is a guaranteed loss at LYLO.
RETRACT RETRACT RETRACT

But it's really irrelevant compared to this giant red banner of SCUM coming from this post.

If you're truly town and so convinced NQT is scum as to daykill him, the threat of death would not dissuade you.  If he's scum, your death would be irrelevant next to yours.  Further, why would you think he's telling the truth?  No, this is not a townie post.  This is a King Mafia post.
I am the only inspector role until someone else fesses up. I have been the catalyst for the towns victory and I am watching for scum. Toaster, as much as I would like to remove you, I cannot do that without evidence and therefore you will be my inspect tonight. If you are town, thats absolutely great. If I should die tonight, then we have our Prince.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 10, 2014, 03:17:18 am »

RETRACT AND SHOOT SOLYMR INSTEAD.
Omg why would you do that D:
Did this fail? I didn't get the "yer ded" memo yet.
Also I wanted to vote NQT but that would have put him at L-1 and I didn't want a surprise hammer from behind like before.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 10, 2014, 09:41:46 am »

Day ends in about 9 hours.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 10, 2014, 12:05:04 pm »

Imperial Guardsman:
I am the only inspector role until someone else fesses up. I have been the catalyst for the towns victory and I am watching for scum. Toaster, as much as I would like to remove you, I cannot do that without evidence and therefore you will be my inspect tonight. If you are town, thats absolutely great. If I should die tonight, then we have our Prince.

Your role is irrelevant in that; if you think he's scum you should have no trouble eliminating him.  Regardless of what you've done in the past, you could be (and in this case, are) scum now.  Go ahead and "inspect" me, scumbag.

Even if you were town, how would your death prove anything?  If I were a vig I'd certainly shoot you, but I am not.

Also, I forgot to mention your completely unreasoned attempt to shoot Solymr and you completely forgetting about it after it failed.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 10, 2014, 04:32:10 pm »

Imperial Guardsman:

Your role is irrelevant in that; if you think he's scum you should have no trouble eliminating him.  Regardless of what you've done in the past, you could be (and in this case, are) scum now.  Go ahead and "inspect" me, scumbag.

Even if you were town, how would your death prove anything?  If I were a vig I'd certainly shoot you, but I am not.

Also, I forgot to mention your completely unreasoned attempt to shoot Solymr and you completely forgetting about it after it failed.
I am inspecting you. If you DARE kill me in a chance to intercept me, you are scum. simple. Also, It has not failed. I just shot NQTs FOS and I am waiting for it. I regret not shooting you now, at this point. Toaster, If you are scum, I applaud you. if you are Town, I applaud you. However that remains YET TO BE DISCOVERED.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 10, 2014, 04:40:26 pm »

I thought you tried to kill me?

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 10, 2014, 04:47:59 pm »

I thought you tried to kill me?
Yes.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 10, 2014, 07:23:59 pm »

Did day end or can we still post?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33