Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33

Author Topic: Prince of the Mafia: Back in action  (Read 53859 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of the Mafia: Round 4: Day 5: new mod!
« Reply #270 on: May 13, 2014, 09:44:35 am »

I didn't.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 13, 2014, 04:14:23 pm »

TDS: what is your role anyways? First you're a double voter, then you can act at night, but now there's two votes missing and only one explained by Toaster stealing it, and griffinpup is apparently not a nonvoter.
Explanation for this missing vote?

I''m a double voter who can also do another (nonlethal or damaging) thing. I think one of my votes was stolen. If another is gone, it's probably mod error, unless someone else stole another one.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of the Mafia: Round 4: Night 4: new mod!
« Reply #272 on: May 13, 2014, 07:08:15 pm »

Griffinpup
Did you target anyone last night?

No, I did not.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Prince of the Mafia: Round 4: Night 4: new mod!
« Reply #273 on: May 13, 2014, 07:45:21 pm »

Flabort
My night action is hardly benign. I am a Turquoise Goo Deep One. If I don't take actions at night, anything that targets me fails, and I have a night kill. And when I die I can turn someone else to goo.
I see. And did you kill toaster last night?
Nope. I was too worried that I'd probably hit town to use my kill.
Or that someone else with a kill would target me.

All of you: did anyone attempt an action on flabort to confirm if he did or did not act last night?
No I did not :P

Persus:
Oh, and as for not voting you, try reading the thread.  I don't HAVE a vote.  Therefore voting you would be stupid.  A FOS without the threat of a vote behind it isn't a FOS at all, so doing one of those is stupid too.

Solymor:
As previously stated, I don't have a vote, and not necessarily because it got stolen.  It's part of my role.  and as to the explicit details of my role, I'm keeping those secret right now.
A FOS can, however, point town to where you want others to vote.

I accept that explanation as to where your vote went.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 13, 2014, 09:49:03 pm »

"Well? Who is it?"

"We have no idea."

Day end votecount:

Solymr[0]
Persus13[0]
notquitethere[0]
TheDarkStar[1] - flabort
flabort[1] -notquitethere
griffinpup[0]

Not voting[2] - Solymr, TheDarkStar, Persus13

There is a tie! Nobody has been lynched!

It is now night. Send in your actions within 24 hours. If you don't want to use an action, send me that too.

I'm going to be gone from the 16th to the 18th, then again from the 22nd to the 27th. A new mod for the next round would be good.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 14, 2014, 04:47:21 pm »

Solymr partially woke. He decided, for the moment, that sleeping was better than waking, and lapsed back into the folds of unconsciousness.

When he woke again, the sun was shining in his eyes. He judged by its height that it was around 10 o'clock. The realization dawned on him that he was late - the others had agreed to meet in the morning at half past nine. He jumped out of bed, dressed hurriedly and ran downstairs.

Nobody was there. Had they finished their meeting? It was unlikely - in the previous days they had sat discussing for hours. He began to search the castle.

By noon he had found them all, and amassed their bodies in a heap in the middle of the great hall. He sat, covered in blood, and at a loss. He hadn't expected any of this. He vaguely suspected that he was in shock.

Suddenly, there was a noise from the pile of bodies. Griffinpup and TheDarkstar climbed to their feet.

"What did I miss?" they asked simultaneously. Solymr just stood there, at a loss for words.

Persus13 had died! He was a MUP(town).

flabort has died! He was a Turquoise Goo Deep One(town).

notquitethere has died! He was a 50% Bomb Deep One(town).

TheDarkStar has died! TheDarkStar has come back to life!

griffinpup has died! griffinpup has come back to life!

MUP - You are a Multiple User Personality. At night you can "mup" someone, which will either protect that player, inspect that player, kill that player, or do nothing. Actions: mup

Turquoise Goo Deep One - When you die, you can turn another player into Turquoise Goo. You kill other players. If you don't use a night action, all actions targeting you that night fail. Actions: kill

50% Bomb Deep One - If you die, you have a 50% chance to kill the player who killed you. (If you were lynched, this is the player who cast the final vote on you.) You kill other players. If you don't use a night action, all actions targeting you that night fail. Actions: kill

Votecount:

Solymr[0]
TheDarkStar[0]
griffinpup[0]

Not Voting[1] - Solymr

With one person who can vote, it takes 1 vote to hammer.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 14, 2014, 04:50:33 pm »

Well, I guess this means I can be the next mod.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 14, 2014, 05:08:23 pm »

Well... This is awkward...  Umm... I guess it's time for a full role claim???

I'm a Lovestruck Voteless Recurring Nightmare(town)
I have no vote.
I was madly in love with notquitethere. So madly in love, in fact, that if that player should die, I would immediately commit suicide.
Once during the game at any time, I can kill another player. This kill negates all forms of protection, and the target won't revive.  I revive once on death.

So, I eradicated NQT last night, cuz I don't like having a buddy, and cuz I thought that there was a good chance he was scum.  What this now means is that I'm a vanilla townie without a vote.  Solymer, if you're scum, GG.  If you're not, you could still win this game.  But regardless, realize that I literally can't do anything period, so I'm your smallest threat even if I were scum

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 14, 2014, 08:15:28 pm »

/popcorn
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 14, 2014, 10:05:25 pm »

Interesting... I've never seen so many people die at once!

We need a full role claim. Also, my target got randomized last night and targeted griffinpup, so I can't help you much. I also lost my votes.

Solymr, claim please. Afterwards, we will act.

Also, my roleclaim will wait until the mod clarifies something in it.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 15, 2014, 01:31:10 am »

What the fuck :o

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 15, 2014, 01:35:26 am »

Welp

TheDarkStar

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 15, 2014, 08:24:19 am »

"So, guys, who do you think it is?" Solymr asked.

"I don't really care much, actually," said griffinpup.

"Yeah," agreed TheDarkStar. "Death kinda gives you a new sort of perspective on things, y'know? It's like, what even matters anymore, when you've been dead?"

"Huh. I hadn't thought about that. So you don't mind dying again?"

"Not particularly. Dead, alive, what difference is there, really?

"Okay then. And you, griffinpup? You feel the same way?"

"Well, I'm not so enthused about dying again, but if you want to kill him, I won't stop you. Be my guest."

"Okay then."

TheDarkStar has been lynched! He was a Permanent Double Voter Random Morpher Lovestruck Voteless Recurring Nightmare(town).

Permanent Double Voter Random Morpher Lovestruck Voteless Recurring Nightmare - You can morph into another player, becoming a perfect copy of them except for your win condition. You can only use this ability three times per game. If you choose to action your target will be chosen randomly. You can vote twice, and you keep this ability. You have no vote. You are madly in love with notquitethere. So madly in love, in fact, that if that player should die, you will immediately commit suicide. Once during the game at any time, you can kill another player. This kill negates all forms of protection, and the target won't revive. You can't be detected by trackers or watchmen. You will revive once on death. Actions: (x)eradicate (1 use) morph(3 uses)

Night has fallen! Night has ended!

Solymr stretched luxuriously. The castle was his. It's turrets, it's lavish bedrooms, the great stores of food in the cellars, and the reeking bodies scattered haphazardly throughout. Ever since he had added griffinpup to the count, he had felt an odd contentment. His job was done.

griffinpup has been killed! He was a Lovestruck Voteless Recurring Nightmare(town).

You have no vote. You are madly in love with BUDDY1. So madly in love, in fact, that if that player should die, you will immediately commit suicide. Once during the game at any time, you can kill another player. This kill negates all forms of protection, and the target won't revive. You can't be detected by trackers or watchmen. You will revive once on death. Actions: (x)eradicate (1 use)

Solymr, Turquoise Goo(mafia) and King Mafia has won!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33