Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you seriously want to continue this game and will dedicate time to it, or are you just continuing because you're a part and may as well

I honestly enjoy this game and would be sad to see it go.
- 9 (69.2%)
I like the game, but not very enthusiastic about it, wouldn't mind seeing it go.
- 2 (15.4%)
I'm basically just here because I joined and don't want to back out.
- 1 (7.7%)
Other (say in thread)
- 1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 120

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope OoC (Currently accepting new signups)  (Read 89047 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I made a poll last map asking if you guys thought it was hard. Literally everyone either answered "this was supposed to be hard?" or "this is easy" :P

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Maybe that all means we can get a bunch of loot from their corpses, then. All that unique/killer weapons for us.

In any case, Swordstar, can you bold or italicize people whomhave yet to post actions? Makes my job, at the least, a lot easier, and it already feels kinda difficult given trying to keep track of where everyone went, not just where they were.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I probably won't be able to get an action in until tomorrow. Just fair warning.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Maybe that all means we can get a bunch of loot from their corpses, then. All that unique/killer weapons for us.

In any case, Swordstar, can you bold or italicize people whomhave yet to post actions? Makes my job, at the least, a lot easier, and it already feels kinda difficult given trying to keep track of where everyone went, not just where they were.
Doesn't look like anything drops, and we don't have any thieves to steal enemy equipment. So we're just gonna get smashed :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only one problem with that theory, and that's that none of the weapons are dropping. :P (Don't worry, I'll be giving you guys a chance to get nicer weapons soon)

Also... sounds like effort and I have enough effort as it is. :| It's your job to keep track of who you can and can't perform for, not mine. Speaking of which, you need a new character skill asap. :|

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aye and once I can take a look at the bloody character skills and see what would be useful beyond Charisma or the like, I'll get one. *>_>
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Before we get a move for Daethwin, I need a new skill for him.

Also, Jake, Sarah, and Runa can all be moved by other people.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, let's go with Pass, I think. Makes sense with being an Enchanter and the like.

Alright, so, if Jake moves up and attacks Pirate A, I can get him, Noel, and Sandra all at once.

If Josephine had been a tile to the left and attacked the Pirate too I could've gotten her too...*grumble*

If Runa moves to N15 and heals Violet, I could get her, Dimitri, and Kosko instead.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 07:13:37 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Runa already moved.

Still need people to move for scap and soly though.

And pass is noted.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

If Josephine had been a tile to the left and attacked the Pirate too I could've gotten her too...*grumble*
Sorry for being useless again :-[ :'(
We're doing good progress though!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*grumbles more*

Not useless, just not as useful; after all, if I'd barded you, you could've attacked the Myrm as well. Though Runa critted him so it wouldn't have mattered.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What? Runa didn't crit anyone. She just hit, and the dude had 1 HP left.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Musta been someone else, then.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Garran crit someone.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If someone doesn't move for Sarah and and Jake in the next three days, I'm just going to assume that they're idling this turn and move on accordingly. Same thing goes for Daethwin.

Also, on a related note, I will be removing both Sarah and Jake from the party after this map. I'll be accepting two new people after the map as well though.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 120