Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you seriously want to continue this game and will dedicate time to it, or are you just continuing because you're a part and may as well

I honestly enjoy this game and would be sad to see it go.
- 9 (69.2%)
I like the game, but not very enthusiastic about it, wouldn't mind seeing it go.
- 2 (15.4%)
I'm basically just here because I joined and don't want to back out.
- 1 (7.7%)
Other (say in thread)
- 1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 120

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope OoC (Currently accepting new signups)  (Read 89078 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

There's no one else I can rejuvenate, really! I've been trying to find a place I can go where I can rejuvenate at least 2 people,and I can't find one. >:(
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

If Sirus edits his post so that Runa only goes one south to F6 after healing, you can pick from either Runa/Jo (healing plus more anti-air fire) or Runa/Dimitri (double healing fun).  That's probably better than moving onto the front lines, and it lets us get Barthus back on his feet sooner, too.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Edited :v
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Technically Rolep would've rejuvinated Jake and Sandra from that spot but, details, etc.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Waiting for moves from Noel, Daethwin, and someone to move Runa.
So, uh, I just put in eight hours on my feet on less than an hour of sleep, I'm barely functioning... have there been any spaces cleared out that Noel could move to and do stuff from?

Nobody bothered to answer my question because poll or something.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Alright, well, I guess people are just set on ignoring me for some reason, so whoever was able to keep up with what's going on can move Noel this turn. I don't care if the GM has to do it just to get a turn out.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Wasn't intentionally ignoring you. I would have posted earlier but I always got distracted by something (usually work) and completely forgot :/
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

We weren't ignoring you! Dx

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

* Haspen pats SerCon on head.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Need actions for Jake and Sandra still since yinz were performed

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Ah...I see.  That's going to be entertaining next turn, I guess. ^_^

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Where am I right now?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

According to your orders, J9 (where Merc G was), and you auto-shot Wyvern C.  Unfortunately, Garran was standing there already to take down Merc E, so I'm not sure.  Swordstar's response to you has Wyvern A dead, which implies you moved to J8 (where Merc E was) and shot the Wyvern in range from there, but his next post with an HP spoiler (responding to Barthus' and Sandra's attacks) has Wyvern A alive again (which is, by the way, the reason I thought next turn was going to be "entertaining"; I thought Daethwin just moved in range of a Wyvern Rider and a whole bunch of 2-range Pegasus Riders).  I think, to streamline things, it might be best to assume you moved to J8 and take a free turn. :P

EDIT: Ah, as above. ^_^

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Can someone act for me here (unless I'm able to appear int he next couple o' days)?
SerCon... ;_;
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 120