Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37

Author Topic: Starlight (TSG)  (Read 34717 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight (TSG)
« Reply #525 on: July 18, 2014, 12:02:23 pm »

Both I think.
Well, next time you're ripped away from everything you know by a wo/man pointing a stun gun at you, you let me know how you feel.
"You decide."
"Well, next time you're ripped away from everything you know by a team of people with stunguns... You can decide what you think. For now, consider both options."
Then turn to the other person and bubble.
You then turn to look at the person beside you before Kraus can say anything, who is a black man in a yellow suit that makes him look a bit like a banana. He looks at you with eyes that indicate he's used to disappointment. "So, uh, did I end up in the reserved seats again? That's happened to me once before. I was going to the theater with my dad to see a Shakespear play, but he had to go to the toilet so I had to find my seats, and I found this really nice seat that seemed to be ours but it turned out it was actually the Vice-President of Angola's seat so I am actually the cause of at least one international incident. Well, it was more of a socially awkward political finagling situation then anything else, but--"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeees, that sounds very interesting, young man, but I have to make a speech." says the man, standing up and rapidly ascending to the stage. The sunlight naturally focuses on him.

"Hello. My name is Donnie Tholberg, and I am the Department Director of the Pine Groves project in Matzger & Abate Rehabilitation Inc. We shall keep this short, as you have probably been briefed on all the specifics by your counselors. I am going to address some of the questions you may have about our organization. One, is it true we are more forceful then some would consider needed? No. Look at the statistics. 67% of you are here because your parents asked us to have you placed here. 31% are here because they are self-admitted. Only 2% are on government orders. But why the black helicopters and the immediacy of the event? Well, I am sorry to say, but some of us here do not believe in making things easy for all of us.

"They run away. They hide. They even fight back. They are right to be a little giddy about the situation, but the more you resist the more precautions we have to take, and the more perfectly reasonable people like yourselves are forced into being treated like dangerous terrorists. Second question. Are we to remain here all our lives? No. We will work out a way for those with the Starlight Pattern to live in harmony with the rest of humanity. It is only a matter of time. But yes, you are here for now. What is so bad about that? This isn't a prison. We've made it the best we could be for anyone.

"Three... Well, let's hear some questions from all of you. Would anyone like to join in?"

You see a few hands shoot up, but not enough for you not to be noticed. Do you want to pose a question (Or a hundred?).
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 18, 2014, 04:52:10 pm »

Anybody have ideas?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 18, 2014, 04:56:04 pm »

I've got nothing.
Take a closer look at this text!

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 18, 2014, 04:56:57 pm »

I was hoping you would have some.

I honestly can't think of anything we need to ask.

So, listen to the answers the guy gives to the others.

This may reveal some good questions to ask if we are able to ask again.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 18, 2014, 07:51:53 pm »

Maybe Pose a question about the abducted kid? That could put him in the host seat, but then again Kraus is right there, so I don't know, what do you think?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 18, 2014, 10:50:13 pm »

I'm reluctant with Kraus being there.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 18, 2014, 11:10:41 pm »

Maybe we could ask someone near us to ask for us?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 18, 2014, 11:14:25 pm »

Could ask how security works and what the rules are.

Might help explain.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 18, 2014, 11:14:44 pm »

Maybe we could ask someone near us to ask for us?
I think you underestimate the ability of someone right next to us to hear us, especially considering we'd more than likely have to turn at an awkward angle to talk to anyone.
Take a closer look at this text!

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 19, 2014, 01:01:39 am »

Its an assembly, they're pretty loud.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 19, 2014, 04:14:05 pm »

(Apologies, but I can't post tonight due to extreme tiredness. However, I'll post twice tomorrow.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 19, 2014, 05:34:06 pm »

((No worries, take as much time as you need.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 01, 2014, 05:00:27 pm »

((No worries, take as much time as you need.))
(*looks at calender* Looks like I took this advice to heart.)

listen to the answers the guy gives to the others.
Donnie begins pointing at random hands.

The first one picked (A teenage girl, slightly shy by the sound of it) asks "So, how long are we going to be held here?" She seems to be speaking very quietly, so it's surprising how you can hear her. The sound must carry very well in this hall.

He smiles then says "As long as needed, which is a very short time indeed. Consider Pine Groves to be like a filtration system. We would like to be able to not have to filter everyone that passes by, but in order to prevent the water from being tainted with terrorist SPs, then we must filter it all out. However, you'll be getting out as soon as we can prove you're a good person. Anyone else?"

Could ask how security works and what the rules are.
You hold up your hand. "What is the security system?"

Donnie hesitates a moment, then says "It's just a system where you're rewarded with better homes for community service."

"Oooh, does that--

"Annnnnd we've got a limited time left, so next question, please."

He points at a hand, and another girl speaks... It sounds like that one from earlier who you were talking to in front of the school gate. "Hey Don. Don. Don. she stage-whispers.

"Sorry?" he asks.

"Guygonnagethitwithabottlesayswhat." she says.

"What?" Then, a plastic bottle hits him in the head. He falls back, and a few guards immediately rush to his aid as scattered outbreaks of laughter echo throughout the hall almost overwhelmingly. A guard steps in front and waves her hands, yelling "Show's over, folks, I hope you're really proud of yourselves!" People begin to stand up while Kraus gives you the stare, fiddling with what you now recognize to be a cattle prod in her jacket. She has a distasteful expression on her face. Odd how she didn't even move to help Donnie.
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: August 01, 2014, 05:35:52 pm »

Ask Kraus where to go next? Act completely oblivious to her stare.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: August 01, 2014, 06:02:41 pm »

Be surprised that Kevak is still alive.
Ask Kraus where to go next? Act completely oblivious to her stare.
Eh, can't think of anything else. +1
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37