Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37

Author Topic: Starlight (TSG)  (Read 34833 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight (TSG)
« Reply #420 on: June 26, 2014, 05:41:41 pm »

Run. Very very very fast.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 26, 2014, 10:00:12 pm »

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 27, 2014, 09:27:08 pm »

Run. Very very very fast.
+1
+1 We should also look into enhancing our physical capabilities through shifter powers.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 01, 2014, 07:35:44 pm »

((Bump?))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: July 09, 2014, 04:57:02 pm »

((Buuump!))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: July 09, 2014, 04:59:42 pm »

((Buuump!))
((Maybe Fniff is busy, or, like me with mine, wants people to let it die in peace? :?))
Stroll there casually.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:03:45 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 09, 2014, 05:51:28 pm »

Getting there ontime is better then strolling.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 10, 2014, 04:59:28 pm »

(Yes, I have been busy. I am in fact doing a summer course right now, in Dublin. However, I will be back in my home on Saturday. I apologize for the delays, however)
You run and rush to the school, pushing past people and almost falling over but never quite, and lose your breath entirely once you get there. After all your rushing, and your panic to get there, and those big swallowing breathes you take... You're eight minutes late. Goddammit! You just ran a marathon for the honor of being eight minutes late rather then twenty?! You kick a rock in your frustration. The school itself is right in front of you, and is surrounded by a large chainlink fence. {Why are schools designed like prisons?}, you briefly wonder. {Would that make college parole?}. Calling you a social creature would be like calling a rabid bear a violent creature, so you look around for someone to relate these thoughts to so that they aren't just bouncing around all useless in your head.

You see a few guys and gals in a rather unisex (as is fashionable) uniform of combat trousers and army jackets, some of them even wearing those berets "militant" types tend to wear. A few of them wear red hoodies, like the infamous video that set the tone for the Burnings like the perfect scene at the start of a play. It looks like they just stepped out of yet another Public Service Announcement by any one of the members of the Corporate Network. They're hanging around the fences drinking Jesse Green Fun Juice and talking amongst each other. One of the girls glances at your ears then smiles. She opens her mouth and says "Hey, man! Burner pride!"

Turns out your ears were a political statement, one way or another.
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 10, 2014, 05:32:11 pm »

Talk to them I guess?

((Wouldn't the person say girl since our gender is sooorta difficult to tell?))
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 05:35:00 pm by Kevak »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 10, 2014, 05:55:03 pm »

(She means man as in the hippy way.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 10, 2014, 05:59:08 pm »

((Ahs.))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 11, 2014, 06:14:09 pm »

Talk to them I guess?
"Yeah! Burner pride! Yay for, err, I suppose wrecking the earth and killing billions of people for a laugh? Off the topic and kinda depressing. Why am I expressing burner pride in my appearance by having wolf ears? They're more cute then anything, really."

The girl pauses for a second after you finish, then adjusts her jacket's collar. Under it is a t-shirt with the words 'trouble hamburger' that appears to be a concert shirt. "Well, I guess they are kinda nice looking, but it's like... fuck the system, you know. When'd you start growing them?"

"Uhhh, what do you mean?

The girl bites her bottom lip and lowers her eyebrows. "I mean, when'd you start growing them? They look pretty detailed, so is it like... two years ago? One, maybe?"

Everyone's paying attention to you. You didn't know that it worked like that... It seems you have something unusual going on, if you managed to grow something that would normally take years. Perhaps telling the truth and saying you only grew them last night might get you attention. Question is, would it be bad or good? You have to decide.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 11, 2014, 06:29:08 pm »

Hmm... I'm not sure if this would be qualified as a good thing or a bad thing to say we did it last night.

On one hand Akei would normally tell the truth, on the other hand Akei has shown to be cautious when something tips her off and has been known to bend the truth a bit. Akei wouldn't straight up lie but also probably wouldn't be completely honest.

Maybe this response would be in character?:

Um... Three or four months ago? I think? I tend to be a bit forgetful when I start things sooo not really sures.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 11, 2014, 06:50:43 pm »

Hmm... I'm not sure if this would be qualified as a good thing or a bad thing to say we did it last night.

On one hand Akei would normally tell the truth, on the other hand Akei has shown to be cautious when something tips her off and has been known to bend the truth a bit. Akei wouldn't straight up lie but also probably wouldn't be completely honest.

Maybe this response would be in character?:

Um... Three or four months ago? I think? I tend to be a bit forgetful when I start things sooo not really sures.
+1 Far enough in the past to avoid complete and utter shock and hostilities, yet recent enough to illicit oohs and aahs if it was going to be a good response.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 12, 2014, 08:11:34 pm »

The girl goggles her eyes at you. "Jeeeeeez-us! Seriously? Are you on growth hormones or something? That is just crazy."

A guy with a multicolored mohawk nods his head at the others knowingly. "You know, animal stuff? It's kinda out of fashion. Kinda last year, you know. However, you guys know what is in?" he rolls up his sleeve, revealing a blue, glowing picture of a dragon in flight. "Shifter tattoos. See this? It's bioluminescent. Check it." Everyone starts oohing and ahhing, but the girl rolls her eyes and looks at you.

"He's been going on about that since he got it last year. His other arm is a zombie with rotted skin, and it smells fucking awful." she says to you quietly. From the school, there is an electronic buzzing noise.

"Attention, the counselor meetings are beginning. If you were unfortunately waylaid or delayed prior to this, please head to the school immediately. Thank you."
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37