Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37

Author Topic: Starlight (TSG)  (Read 34897 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight (TSG)
« Reply #270 on: May 22, 2014, 07:45:24 pm »

State name, state we woke up waaay too early, couldn't fall back asleep, got hungry, got bacon, heard a noise, looked through a window, person with a deermask and a bloody knife in there, we can show them if they want.
Proceed to have heart attack. Go on a bubbly rant explaining exactly what happened.
The man lowers his flashlight and takes out a tablet, typing something out on the holographic keyboard. He's a white guy with stringy black hair and blue eyes. You start speaking.
"My n-name's Akei Magnusson, I just got up really really early and couldn't go to sleep, so I got some apples from a tree but then I heard this noise in a house and I looked through the window and there... there was this guy with a deermask and a knife covered in blood, I think he's still there... I don't want to go back, it was on Glade Avenue if you wanna see it. The red bungalow across from the apple tree."

He nods and says "Alright. I'll go check it out. Now, how long have you had those ears?"
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 22, 2014, 08:03:41 pm »

Bubbly rant explaining when you got them, explaining that you think they make you look so 'kawaii.'

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 22, 2014, 08:08:23 pm »

Bubbly rant explaining when you got them, explaining that you think they make you look so 'kawaii.'
+1

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 22, 2014, 08:11:29 pm »

Attempt to look as 'Kawaii' as possible, twitch ears occasionally, increase innocence factor by obscene levels.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 22, 2014, 09:09:21 pm »

Attempt to look as 'Kawaii' as possible, twitch ears occasionally, increase innocence factor by obscene levels.
+1
+1

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2014, 07:08:08 pm »

+1
+1
You give what you believe is a kawaii face but what is really an awesome face, then start explaining. "Well, I just got them cos I'm a shifter and I ate a load of apples, so now I can grow it cos that's how metabolism works apparently! Anyway, I think they make me look really cute, I might get a tail soon, do you think that'd look good? Or is it going overboard? I don't want to be like those transhumanists who are all like 'humanity's broken, fix it now', I like being human but I think more accessories would be cool! I mean, don't you know that humans have the genetics for tails but never use them? I mean, it's like fashion, it's..."

The look the man gives you tells you everything. It's the look of a man who just realized he's being given more information on the reasons why they think their ears are so kawaii when they just witnessed a murder. You feel bad now. You really don't intend things like this, they just sort of... happen occasionally.

"I'll go investigate it, then. You stay right here and yell if there's any problems." he says quietly. He starts walking away without a word.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2014, 07:11:03 pm »

We are great people.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2014, 07:14:04 pm »

((You are a horrible horrible person.))
Bay12: Because you're worth it some of us used to think they were good people.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2014, 07:24:52 pm »

Sit here, listen for stuff.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2014, 07:58:20 pm »

Wait could someone please explain what exactly just happened? Did we offend him or something?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 23, 2014, 08:08:07 pm »

(You kind of offended him. He either thinks you're wasting his time or you have terrible, terrible priorities.)
Sit here, listen for stuff.
You sit on a nearby windowsill of a shop and wait. Occasionally, you hear a bark in the distance or a tin can falling over which makes you jump but after you calm down. Eventually, you stop jumping at the slightest sound, but it's not the sounds that get you. It's the silence. Then you hear the sound of a hand taking something from within their clothes and an all-too-familiar breathing. He steps into the light. The deer masked man stands 20 meters ahead of you, weighing his nailgun. In his other hand, he holds that bag, seemingly fuller. He looks at you dead in the eyes. He points to where the guard walked to, then makes a "talking puppet" gesture in your direction. He's "talking" about you and the guard.
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 23, 2014, 08:10:51 pm »

Throw stick at him and run for the nearest dorm.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 23, 2014, 08:15:43 pm »

Use our one stem cell to magically make ourselves invincible.
Throw stick at him and run for the nearest dorm.
+1 but after we throw the stick, start screaming loud enough to raise the dead.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 23, 2014, 08:19:06 pm »

Flee, screaming.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 23, 2014, 08:22:36 pm »

Wave at him first. Maybe he's not so bad?
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37