Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37

Author Topic: Starlight (TSG)  (Read 34918 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight (TSG)
« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2014, 04:13:34 pm »

(Hey guys! Sorry for not updating recently, again. Haven't had the motivation to do it, recently, but I'm trying not to abandon this. What do you guys think of this so far, by the way?)
Grow wolf ears for evesdropping, enhanced hearing, more adorableness, and awesomeness, move our current ears up higher on our head and alter them to conserve stem cells as we do this. Color the ear fur brown.

Then listen.
Oh, a thought a had:
If we have any stem cells after getting better ears, could we use what's left to make our stomach stronger? So we can eat more?
We could also use them to make ourselves immune to manipulators.
You think about how awesome that would be, if you were at that level of power. It's sort of hard to consider being that powerful. I mean, shifters can go pretty crazy powerful, but now that wave is over. Thank God for Braesen Attenuators--

You suddenly feel a weird pressing sensation on your ears, then them twisting. You get massive tinnitus, then total deafness for a few seconds... before your hearing comes back in full force. You fall to your knees with the disorientating sensation of your body completely twisting, then feel a very deep, awful hunger. Is this what it's like to be starving? Somehow you think it couldn't be as bad as it could be. You try to activate the feeling again, but whenever you even think of your body changing you feel even more hungry so you stop.

Inside, you hear the sound of a knife against flesh, again and again, the very sound making you sick. Thick liquid hitting plaster walls. Strangely, no signs of a struggle, just the sound of one person breathing.
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 21, 2014, 04:16:38 pm »

Eat the bacon. Then find a weapon.
((I think it's great.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2014, 04:31:11 pm »

((I think it's great also. Very interesting so far.))

Rub our ears for a little bit, then eat the bacon, after that, locate some sort of object we can weaponize and attempt to look through the window.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 21, 2014, 06:03:39 pm »

(Glad you guys like it! Also, I found a theme for Akei. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie. Handy, because the few "theme songs" I associate with this suggestion game are mostly David Bowie songs. Guess them and win a cookie.)
Eat the bacon. Then find a weapon.
You look around on the ground for something, anything, and eventually find a fallen stick from the apple tree. You suppose it could be used to distract someone, since it isn't very heavy. Perhaps poke them in the eye with the sharp end? You eat the bacon crisps in nervous anticipation staring at the stick, then finish them and throw them into a nearby litter bin. No need to make people clean after your own rubbish. You pick up the stick.
Rub our ears for a little bit, then eat the bacon, after that, locate some sort of object we can weaponize and attempt to look through the window.
You look at the stick again and sigh quietly, rubbing your ears. They certainly appear to be wolf-like, and almost directly 3 or 4 centimeters up your head. This is... both odd and cool. You would have liked your memory of this to be not beside the memory of being a possible witness to a murder, but hey-ho. You look through the window and see a short man in a deer mask. He stands above something that you can't see from your viewpoint. The deer mask he wears has black reflective lenses, and he has long blond hair that is rather fuzzy and stringy. He's wearing a day-glo jacket and pants with yellow reflective stripes like workman's clothing. In his hands is a bloodied bowie knife and a black rubbish bag filled with something heavy and partially liquid. On his belt is what appears to be a strange black nailgun without a clip.

He doesn't look up from the floor whilst you watch. The room appears to be a living room, with him standing in front of the couch. You are standing in front of a small window partially but not completely covered by a curtain. You can hear him breathing quietly but heavily, like he's right next to you.

Your heart is beating like a fast drum. The spittle going down your throat feels like acid. Whatever this is, this is bad.
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:15:44 pm by Fniff »

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 21, 2014, 06:11:39 pm »

I think sneaking away would be a good plan.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:16:53 pm by ttlovepie »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 21, 2014, 06:16:39 pm »

Flee, locate a guard, tell them the address, go eat food.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 21, 2014, 06:20:32 pm »

Adding to this, I'd recommend a lot of the free vending machine stuff, or the shifter juice that the one boy told us about.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 21, 2014, 06:22:01 pm »

Adding to this, I'd recommend a lot of the free vending machine stuff, or the shifter juice that the one boy told us about.
I forget what the shifter juice did, what does it do again?

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 21, 2014, 06:23:03 pm »

+1

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 21, 2014, 06:23:53 pm »

I forget what the shifter juice did, what does it do again?
He just said it was good for shifters or something.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2014, 06:29:57 pm »

"Prince Elmer, eh?" Jukka says. "I like the sound of that. Tell you what. I highly recommend the bacon for it's taste, but the juice is... quite fun, especially if you're a shifter. They usually keep that to the staff. The Semper Jergen stuff helps against Manipulator bugs, poisons them. Now, how about that drink?"
Sorry about the lack of quote format, it just seemed really difficult to isolate this specific piece.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2014, 06:32:01 pm »

Lets drink ALL THE JUICE!

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 21, 2014, 06:36:55 pm »

Also, we should probably be a bit more sneaky, I think avoiding making enemies is a good plan. If Mr. demonic deer man finds us, it would be quite a cause for discomfort. When you said flee, I thought run btw.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 21, 2014, 06:44:41 pm »

Sneak away and then when we are a decent distance away, book it.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 21, 2014, 07:09:04 pm »

What is decent? What if he's a shifter with amazing senses?
EDIT: Or for that matter an adept, due to their high mental capacity they probably have amazing senses.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:15:35 pm by ttlovepie »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37