Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37

Author Topic: Starlight (TSG)  (Read 34738 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight (TSG)
« Reply #465 on: July 14, 2014, 09:25:30 pm »

"Needs more free, all-you-can-eat buffets. Also petting zoos. Petting zoos would be fantastic, you know, 'cuz all the animals, especially the sheep, are all so adorable! The pigs are my favorite part, though the whole petting zoo thing can get a bit smelly. I suppose then you'd have to hire someone to clean that up, huh? What d'you think?"

I don't care, just add this onto the most popular suggestion :P
+ All my ones. My fives and twenties too.
Yush! +1!

((Also did I see a plot related thing? "The Butcher." Deerman anyones?))

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 14, 2014, 09:27:37 pm »

I was thinking of going a more serious route telling her you feel insecure because of that one beating you witnessed, and the comments of the security as well. ((I'm on mobile so I'll elaborate in a bit.))

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 14, 2014, 09:32:13 pm »

I was thinking of going a more serious route telling her you feel insecure because of that one beating you witnessed, and the comments of the security as well. ((I'm on mobile so I'll elaborate in a bit.))
This would be good to comment on, but I'll +1 it after you elaborate. So long as we mention my thing, of course :P

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: July 14, 2014, 09:33:48 pm »

Maybe a bubbly rant afterwords if the opportunity arises.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 14, 2014, 10:48:29 pm »

Eavesdrop!
You sneak around the corner of the statue and listen in. Oliver looks at you funny, but you strain your ears and try to detect the conversation.

"I'm sorry, ma'am." says the guard. "But this is just wrong. Morally. I don't think I could do it."

"You have to." says Kraus. "She's refused to listen to reason, and she's bribed half the guards. We have to deal with the cancer she's spreading or the entire goddamn force is going to be corrupt."

"But... she's 17. Christ, she's not even an adult yet." says the guard.

"You listen here. All the Burners were teens. Didn't stop them from killing four billion people. Even though I bet you were still wanking to Scarlett Johanson and playing Call of Duty during the Burnings, I remember it." says Kraus. "And let me tell you, when you remember fighting in the Burnings, you get some real perspective on what's right and what's wrong. Dismissed."

Kraus walks away from the guard, who looks at his shoes. You do your best to look natural.

Wait for her to finish talking and ask if everything is okay and if we can help with anything.

As she rounds the corner, she jumps at your appearance despite the fact you're just leaning against the wall, smiling.

"Everything okay? Can I help with something?" you ask. She narrows her eyes at you for a split second, then smiles back.

"Well, that's very kind of you, but..." she pauses. "Actually, you can." She takes out an envelope and hands it to you. It's nice paper, and seems to be holding a letter.

"Get this to 17 Silver Walk. It's for Azucena Rovigatta. If you get it to her, I can put in a good word for you." Kraus puts on a winning smile. "How's about that, kiddo?"
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)
Here's one update I wanted to bring up, give me a second while I find the other one. Maybe find other things as well.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 14, 2014, 10:54:17 pm »

In that case, tell him "it's just something someone told us to go do, and since were new to the town i don't want to disappoint people with bad promises."
"Yeah, you got the right idea, baby. Only way to get forward in this town is by doing things for people. Heh, don't ask me about all the stupid courier jobs I had to do a few years back. Living here is like living in a bad RPG, sometimes." Jukka shakes his head in remembrance. "Kraus is the perfect choice cos she's so high up. Anyway, be careful around Azucena. Try not to make too many deals, she'll cut you to pieces and hang you out to dry."

Let him continue with the gender mistake, it'll make it all the more amusing later. Otherwise, that.

Ask what is going on near Kraus and the guards.
Jukka smiles at you. "You wanna go out for that drink?"

The spikes fire out, missing most of the guards. Kraus pulls out an expendable cattle prod and flicks it on, brutally slamming it into the kid's forehead. Before he can scream in pain, Kraus grabs him by the neck and another guard puts a bag over his head, muffling his screams. Jukka pays no mind to this, not even turning around. You notice a slightly desperate look in his eye, and a slight twitch toward the right, to see what is going on. Daniella is running away from the scene and towards you with fear in her eyes.
Spoiler: Situation (click to show/hide)
This update as well.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 14, 2014, 11:02:48 pm »

All those deerman/butcher shenanigans, although its extremely optional due to the fact that we don't know what happened, and we are kind of friends with him now, but you know when talking to a counselor it could just come out because we're telling her all the things that happened to us over the course of two days. There are also some bits with Azucena and Jukka that I could bring up about how they talk about each other and it scares us, again optional, we could talk about manipulators because we're shown to be paranoid of them. We may want to talk about our powerful shifter powers, but that's a little personal.
Edit: I'll bring up quotes if people want me to, but its kind of tedious and I'd prefer it if I only had to bring them up if we were seriously contemplating it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 11:04:49 pm by ttlovepie »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 14, 2014, 11:33:22 pm »

I don't think we should tell the councilor everything.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 14, 2014, 11:35:43 pm »

I don't think we should tell the councilor everything.
Oh, yeah, definitely nothing with deerman, the ears probably caused her mild concern judging by her reaction to them and what that one chick said, so we may need to casually slide in something along the lines of getting them because you love animals and thought they'd look super cute.
Take a closer look at this text!

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 14, 2014, 11:42:15 pm »

I just wanted to present the options of things we could say, now is there anything you'd be particularly fond of telling the councilor, or any quotes I can bring up so we can get this done?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 14, 2014, 11:54:43 pm »

Mention the ears because animals and cuteness.

Dun talk abouts deerman.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 15, 2014, 12:00:59 am »

That isn't very coherent because its kind of serious, unless you want to start it with the serious stuff, maybe go through the super shifter powers and lead into how they are cute and all the bubbly stuff? I don't know, I think we should focus on serious stuff first and lead into the bubbly stuff.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 15, 2014, 12:06:31 am »

In the past we have combined bubbly and serious stuffs into one.

And we should not mention the supershifterness.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 15, 2014, 12:13:12 am »

Yes, but going back to the learning character idea, maybe he would've been embarrassed by the last time he did that, IE deerman scene when we talked to the guard, so either this will be a moment when he does a little maturing, or he continues to stay in his naivete until the lesson sticks, either one makes sense due to the fact that humans aren't perfect and don't always learn from their mistakes, or we could try mixing the ideas where he tries to stay serious but his mind begins to wander, regardless we should probably come up with a list of things we want to talk about, think of things I may have forgotten, and stop saying what you don't want to reveal because that is redundant, unless you're trying to make an argument.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 15, 2014, 12:23:41 am »

We should not reveal the supershifting to the person we literally just met minutes ago. I mean, we technically don't even know if she is our actual councilor.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37