Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to Spaceship!  (Read 7073 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Spaceship!
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2014, 08:37:06 pm »

Head to the store with the plus sign.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2014, 06:31:30 am »

Head to the store with the plus sign.
6: You walk into the store, and are greeted by a very friendly clerk! She says that you are her 10,000th customer, and you will get a 50% off bonus for all items purchased for this.

Weapons store, obtain electric sabre for swashbuckling action.
5: You walk over to the store with the weapons on the sign, and you discover inside a large collection of electric sabres- You pick the nicest looking one, and discover it's 10% off! It'll only cost you 225$!

Go to a weapons store.  Take a look at their selection of combat knives.
4: You enter the store with the weapons on the sign, and see a small shelf of combat knives. The selection isn't massive, but it'll do. You pick out a nice one, and the price tag says only 50$.

Look for cooking supplies!
5: You decide the best place to look for cooking supplies would be the plus sign place, and are greeted by a massive collection of first aid kits, repair kits, and more. You wander around and find a small corner dedicated to cooking. Lucky for you, it's all 10% off!

start at the space ship shop, then the computer, last the rifle. Look for ordinance, ecm (electronic counter measures) and eccm, tactical training software, and, of course, small arms.
1: You fall flat on your face, then pick yourself up.

Check out the spaceship, plus, and computer stores.
4: You check out the spaceship store- it's not individual little items like you thought, but rather, entire systems that are just waiting to be installed on a ship! You wander around the store for a bit, and you see a few cool systems. There's a large laser you can install onto the outside of your ship to cut asteroids into little bits to mine from them, and there's also a large claw to collect the little bits. There's other wonders like this in this massive place. You calculate the cost for both the laser and the claw, and it'll total 1500$. Huh. You might need to ask someone to chip in from the rest of the crew.

Buy some maintenance and repair equipment.
How would you know where to get that? :P
Go to the shop with the rifle and saber. Ask what they sell once I'm inside. If they sell weapons, buy some sort of rifle, pistol and knife for myself.
6: You walk into the shop, and are greeted by balloons falling down. The clerk leaps up and screams "Mission in life accomplished! 50,000 customers! 50% sale to you, good sir!" You inquire about what is sold and she replies "Weapons, of course. Not ship-sized weapons, rather weapons that humans can use to fight other humans, or possibly even ships! She points to a vast collection of ion rifles, weak laser pistols, and electric sabres. Behind the counter, she has a couple heavy plasma rockets and rocket launchers.
You find an Ion Rifle you like, a laser pistol you feel would work, and a combat knife. She counts out the total. "That would usually be 550$, but it'll only cost you 275$!"

Buy some maintenance and repair equipment.
5: You walk into the shop with the plus sign, and immediately make a bee-line over to the repair kits. You find so many different ones- some to fix lasers, some to fix damage to hull... they're all 10% off! You don't know which to buy, though.

"Well, crew, fan out and shop for necessities!" Lucia says, cocking her hip a little. "Come back with some shiny equipment!"

Head into the store with the plus sign. Chat up the clerk a bit if there is one. Be friendly!

((Yeah, who's even in right now? All the first 9 applicants?))
3: You wander over to the plus sign store, but the clerk is a bit busy greeting a customer, saying that this person is the 10,000th customer, and... Hey wait, isn't that a member of your new crew?
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2014, 06:53:43 am »

Woot! Ask fellow crewmate to buy me the repair kits for half-price, if I give him the money. If not, buy a good variety of repair kits.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 07:05:57 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2014, 07:13:56 am »

Buy all the goods required to stock a high class kitchen!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2014, 11:40:03 am »

((What is in the plus sign store? Can we see any merchandise?))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2014, 02:17:24 pm »

Check the other people's turns- the Plus Sign store is a store selling you tools to keep you alive- medkits, repair kits, and even food/cooking supplies.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2014, 02:24:00 pm »

Ask if they sell grenades. If they don't, go to the shop with the missile on the sign and ask them if they sell grenades. If they do, buy three or so.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2014, 02:25:26 pm »

((Oh, right.))

"Well, isn't he a lucky man. Good to have him on my crew."

Look for armor in this store. If there isn't any, look for it in the weapon store.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2014, 02:33:44 pm »

"Hey guys, check it out! A cool mining laser and claw for the spaceship. Anyone willing to lend me 500 dollars so we can buy it?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2014, 02:39:23 pm »

"Hey guys, check it out! A cool mining laser and claw for the spaceship. Anyone willing to lend me 500 dollars so we can buy it?"

Lend him 500 dollars! He seems like he knows what he's doing.

"Sure, dear, but your paycheck may need some adjustments later unless you happen to save at least one life with either of those."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2014, 02:44:20 pm »

((Oh, right.))

"Well, isn't he a lucky man. Good to have him on my crew."

Look for armor in this store. If there isn't any, look for it in the weapon store.
6: You find a beautiful piece of armor composed of an alloy of metal with a more flexible substance to create a hard yet flexible piece of armor. Your crewmember recognizes you and points you out to the clerk as being with him. The clerk shrugs and says "All right, I guess she can have a 50% off too..." It seemed to cost 250$ originally, meaning it only costs 125$ now. You consider whether to purchase it.

Ask if they sell grenades. If they don't, go to the shop with the missile on the sign and ask them if they sell grenades. If they do, buy three or so.
5: You ask if grenades are sold. The clerk assures you that they do, and leads you over to a rotating circular shelf, with a different kind of grenade on every shelf. You see EMP Grenades, Fragmentation Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Flashbangs, Incendiary Grenades, Ion Grenades, and Plasma Grenades. It seems each one costs 50$ originally, but now they're down to 25$ because of your discount.

Buy all the goods required to stock a high class kitchen!
6: You quickly discover that the 10% discount was unnecessary, as all the goods were ridiculously cheap anyways. You buy many, many kitchen supplies. You walk out of the shop with a big cart filled with cooking supplies, and even some basic ingredients, and only 250$ has been taken off your account.

Woot! Ask fellow crewmate to buy me the repair kits for half-price, if I give him the money. If not, buy a good variety of repair kits.
1: He ignores you, so you walk away over to the repair kits. You suddenly slip on something- you don't even know what it was, but it hurt something. It hurt something important. Your honor.

Lend him 500 dollars! He seems like he knows what he's doing.

"Sure, dear, but your paycheck may need some adjustments later unless you happen to save at least one life with either of those."
5: You lend him the money, and NAV purchases the mining laser and claw. He seems to have missed a 10% tag earlier, so that reduces the cost to 1350$. He hands you back 150$. It also seems the deal covers installation, and the clerk orders out a team to install it on your ship.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2014, 02:54:22 pm »

((I would say dignity, but meh))

Get up and get those repair kits!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2014, 03:11:02 pm »

Hunt down some medical supplies. And offer some help to my fallen crew-mate, by both getting him back on his feet and by looking into sharing my discount with him or somesuch.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2014, 03:22:18 pm »

"You are too kind."

Purchase that armor! And then head to the weapon store. Check for any deals on pistols of all kinds, and also on electric sabers.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2014, 03:36:54 pm »

"Hey boss."
When Lucia arrives at the store, buy her whichever pistol she wants with my discount. If I have any money left afterwards, buy 3 Frag Grenades, 3 Smoke Grenades, 3 Flashbangs, and 1 of every other type of grenade.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9