Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to Spaceship!  (Read 7063 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Spaceship!
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2014, 04:41:44 pm »

Buy the knife, head back to ship.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2014, 08:01:15 pm »

((I would say dignity, but meh))

Get up and get those repair kits!
2: You start getting up, then your legs give out from under you and you fall back over. Oh no, your dignity is now gone too!

Hunt down some medical supplies. And offer some help to my fallen crew-mate, by both getting him back on his feet and by looking into sharing my discount with him or somesuch.
4: You help him to his feet, but he immediately falls over again. You shrug and start purchasing some medkits. You grab 5 for the price of 10$, but the total is only 25$ because of your discount.

"You are too kind."

Purchase that armor! And then head to the weapon store. Check for any deals on pistols of all kinds, and also on electric sabers.
5: You spend your 125$ and walk away wearing the suit of flexible armor. You check out the weapons store, and find a laser pistol and an electric saber that is 10% off each. The total would only be 50$. Score!

"Hey boss."
When Lucia arrives at the store, buy her whichever pistol she wants with my discount. If I have any money left afterwards, buy 3 Frag Grenades, 3 Smoke Grenades, 3 Flashbangs, and 1 of every other type of grenade.

3: You try to offer her the discount, but the clerk frowns and says "Oh, I really couldn't afford to give this discount to someone else too. Maybe you should just use it for yourself." You shrug and buy 3 frags, 3 smoke grenades, and 3 flashbangs, and 1 of all the others. You check out that total. 325$ total. That's not bad, considering the amount of firepower you're getting.

Buy the knife, head back to ship.
3: You grab it, but remember that the ship is still painting. You frown, and sit down on a bench outside the shops.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2014, 08:02:29 pm »

"...NUTS!"

Repeat last action.

((Operation be useless in combat is in effect))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:07:05 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2014, 08:05:00 pm »

Go to a weapons store and use some money to by an assortment of knives
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2014, 08:06:05 pm »

Buy a good pistol and electric saber. Give it to Lucia once I buy it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2014, 08:15:15 pm »

Quote from: Ozarck on April 27, 2014, 05:41:00 pm

start at the space ship shop, then the computer, last the rifle. Look for ordinance, ecm (electronic counter measures) and eccm, tactical training software, and, of course, small arms.

1: You fall flat on your face, then pick yourself up.

Repeat last two actions. After falling and picking myself up again, repeat attempt to enter shops and acquire the goods mentioned.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2014, 10:17:49 pm »

Angela gives a resigned shrug and heads off to some other place in the store, leaving Lerman to stew in his distinct lack of dignity.
"Tch... Well, I tried. Not my fault, at the very least."
Browse for some basic survival gear in the shop, then head off to the weapon store.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2014, 10:23:15 pm »

Go to the computer store and flirt with one of the people working there.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2014, 02:26:38 am »

"Oh the shark has pretty teeth, dear, and he shows them pearly white..."

Creep out any bystanders with my singing until the ship is ready.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2014, 06:03:06 am »

"...NUTS!"

Repeat last action.

((Operation be useless in combat is in effect))
1: (Random.org Dice Roller really seems to hate you.) You get up for a single minute. You take on shaky step. You slip... again... and land face-up on the ground. You lay on the ground, full of fury. The clerk looks peers over and says "Be careful, the ground there is wet!"

Go to a weapons store and use some money to by an assortment of knives
5: You find a group of 4 knives that are 10% off, each originally for 50$. Now the total costs 280$. You purchase them.

Buy a good pistol and electric saber. Give it to Lucia once I buy it.
1: You move over to the pistols and sabers, but something flies over your head, and in your over-exaggerated flinch you slip and fall! You are now lying on the ground.

Angela gives a resigned shrug and heads off to some other place in the store, leaving Lerman to stew in his distinct lack of dignity.
"Tch... Well, I tried. Not my fault, at the very least."
Browse for some basic survival gear in the shop, then head off to the weapon store.

4: You find some matches, an ancient device used to make light called a "Flashlight", and an ESSU, or Expandable Sleeping/Storage Unit, a device that expands from a small cube into a decent sized metal shelter. The total would be 100$... That's a bit expensive, luckily, it should only cost 50$- Until you realize 100$ IS the 50% reduced price. You step back a minute and consider whether to buy this.

Go to the computer store and flirt with one of the people working there.
1: You run over to the computer store and start flirting with the long-haired clerk. The person looks up from what she was doing, and she's not impressed. She calls security, and they drag you out of the shop.

"Oh the shark has pretty teeth, dear, and he shows them pearly white..."

Creep out any bystanders with my singing until the ship is ready.
5: People who walk by you are thoroughly creeped out, and they make quick moves to leave. One of them throws a 25$ bill at you and yells "Take this and shut up!"

Ozarck: I must remind you to bold your actions, and make them obvious about what you're going to do. You could either be saying you want to fall flat on your face, or you could want to repeat the last two actions. I'm assuming it's repeating the last 2 actions

5: You enter the shop with the Space-Ship sign, and see a large collection of systems that can be added on to a ship. You know one of them is the one you're looking for. After a short examination, you realize it seems all of them have a big tag saying they're all 10% off for today! Sweet!

An Engineer from Earlier approaches Captain Lucia and says "Your ship is done, Miss. It'll be there in boarding dock B. The door is locked via keycard." He produces a keycard from his pocket. "Use this to get in, then put it in the little hole in the wall next to it. That should pipe it right back to me." You nod your understanding, and he walks away. You notice that the back of his clothes have a little bit of red, white, and blue spraypaint on them, and you give a little laugh as you imagine how that happened. Was he attacked by a painting drone? Hehehehhehe....
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2014, 06:08:13 am »

Buy the matches, flashlight and ESSU then head off to the weapon shop.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2014, 06:16:59 am »

"Check In" on the ship.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2014, 06:55:08 am »

Head back to the ship
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2014, 07:11:36 am »

GOD DAMMIT I MISSED THREE TURNS AND NO ONE TOLD ME.

buy the electric sabre and also an energy shield if one is available, use any leftover moneys to buy armor.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2014, 09:29:56 am »

Purchase the electric saber and laser pistol! I should have... 475$, right? Then go and look over the ship. Let the crew in as well.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9