Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132796 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Go to sleep.

You fall asleep on the bed.

Put the makeshift pistol in the holster, just in case.

You put the makeshift pistol in your pocket.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

H returns to the workshop and builds several tiny microphones.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Rune tries to figure out what the hell is going on.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

So, cap, maybe you could explain what it is that you locked in here?
"That's... a good question, actually. What in the seven bells was locked in here?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

It...errr....it came with the ship! Many things came with ship. Paul tells me...not to poke around certain places...
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

The dog is obviously related to mr hair man! Attempt to make contact with dog.

"Perchance, you wouldn't be secretly be a tall man with long blue hair, would you?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Poke Morgan's brain just enough to know if he's lying or not.

Are you sure about that? Because I think that's a stuffed bird you've got.
"Yeah, but guy seems a little crazy. Maybe he has mild schizophrenia...?"
check if the bullets are still in the bulletjoles. If yes, steal them.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Kill you? Why would I want to kill me crew? I get no coin out of that!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The dog is obviously related to mr hair man! Attempt to make contact with dog.

"Perchance, you wouldn't be secretly be a tall man with long blue hair, would you?"

The dog Says. "Woof." As in it enunciated the word "Woof." and didn't actually bark.

Rune tries to figure out what the hell is going on.
You have no idea.

H returns to the workshop and builds several tiny microphones.
You don't bother building microphones, there are several in a box labeled "Microphones" anyways.

No coin you say? Perhaps you're getting paid for this sort of thing.
You look in Morgan's brain... O̗̰͍͇̰͇͎͓͚̮͖̩̺ͦͩ͛̓ͤͬ̀̀Ḩ̸̈̈̾̏̐̕͝͏̘̯̹̩G͖͔̦̳̳͍̻͈̾͒͊̈́ͭ̾ͭ̈̃̅͌ͩ̊̄͘͢ͅO̧ͨͦ̈͋̎͑̓ͯ͊̇͡͏̷̲̦̥̗D̢͎̲͔̱̟̣̥̤̪̘ͬ̈̽̒ͦ͑̑ͮ̓͞W̵̵̨̛̯͔͍̣̩̺̩͉̤̺̲̻͒͛ͫͣH̗̘͚̞̼̪̖͔̭̪̯͔͈͎͍̙̜̄̌̋ͯ̐͑̆̌͒̊ͨ̌̿ͨͣ̽̎̚̕͜͞Y̭̭͔̮̞̲͉͍͕̥̹̱̒ͬ̋̅̀̒̈̓ͪ͐̕ͅD̛̺̪̲͙̜͕͕ͨͤ̿̎̈͋ͨ̀͗͒ͫ̾̿̕I̶̧̺̰̞̹̯̩͓̗̱̹̹̳͎̣̗̙̜̙͕̍̎̄ͨ̄͆̆̓ͯ̌̓̚͘͜͝Ḑ̢̡̐̈ͯͭ͋҉҉̼̣̣̮͇̞ͅY̷̮͓͓͔͇̭̹̳̫̖̫̪̳̯͚̼̫̊̿ͤͭ̌ͯ̊̓̎̀͜͝͡O̴̸̯̰̖̬̖̪̲̯̹̩̖̮͇͈̖͍̬ͥ̿ͬ̽̋̓͋̈́́̾ͬ̾ͫͨ̓̊̉͊̋̕ͅÚ̸̱̪̭̫̜͓̼̦̼̩̦̟̓́ͭ̇ͭ̒̆̊̂̇͑̓ͥͭ̈́ͯ́͜͠D͋̈́̆ͩ̋ͬ̓̂̔͌͑ͮͦ̇̐̓̅̈́̓͏͍͈̜̞O̷ͤͦ̉̌̿̂͗ͥ́̍̇̔͑̋͜҉͏̙͇̭͚̤͙̲͓̙͈T̔͊̈͗̾̍̂ͣ͊̋̐̚҉͚̘̘͔̞͚̬͎̻̖́͟͟ͅH̘̗̞̳̬̥͖̺̳͖ͧ̄̑̊͋̒ͦͥͭ̀ͤ̈ͩ̋͛ͬ͊̂͜͡ͅA͇̠̲͇̳̠̤͕̘̦̭̺̼̤̠̬̅̆͆͒̏ͬ̌̈́ͨ̄ͦ́́̀͝T̴̡̏̓̀͛͏̵͏̟͇̼̼?̧̢͔͈̞̖̇̇̑͊ͫ͂̄̿̚͘͜͟!̴̢̗̜̮̪͓̺̼̯̀̿̓͑̇ͨ͂̔̈͊ͥ̾͒ͨ͐̐ͩ̒̀͘̕T̵̴̢̍͗̃͗͒̋̔ͤ̎̃ͨ͟҉̗͙̣̗̫Hͦͯ̄͒̌̿ͧ҉҉͖̞̠̯͎̺͘͜͡E̵̞̼̥̰̣̺͈̺̗̮̞͙̮͚ͮ͋ͥ̽̏̈ͩ͛͞Ḩ̴̸̙̳̺̭͓͒̆̓̓̈́̿͐̒̎̋͌́ͫ̀ͬͪ̋O͑̉͋̈́̐́͊ͭ̏̃͝҉̴͖͇̼̼̝͙͢͡ͅŖ̧̫̳͕̯̮̙̣ͪ̑̈̽ͬ̂̚̚͞R̨̃̀͌ͨ̈́ͥͦͭ͘҉̪̟̩̤̣͓̞̮̺̳͘Õ̶͉͈̜͉̖̤ͮ͌̇͌̎ͭͬ̑̐͐̅̉̒̉̕͟R̛͕̠̰̔̒̊̇̏̓͐̈ͫ̓̚ͅͅ!̆͐̏̂̈̿̈́҉̷̹̟͕̯̬̹̜̬̮͙͍͔̻̫̳͈̞̀͘͝

You fall to the ground screaming. (Roll for sanity =  10)You're gonna be a tad insane for a good amount of time. It will probably help with your telepathy as insane people look at things differently, but you may have a hard time communicating with others outside of telepathy or writing. You can also Hear Paul. He is telling you that was a bad idea. You do know Morgan was telling the truth though. Your brain Feels Like It Was LICKED BY SATAN You are currently KOed, you will calm down in a bit. You now have four Insanity Quirks. You can decide what they are.

Are you sure about that? Because I think that's a stuffed bird you've got.
"Yeah, but guy seems a little crazy. Maybe he has mild schizophrenia...?"
check if the bullets are still in the bulletjoles. If yes, steal them.

Fired bullets can't be reused. You take the scrap metal anyways.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 07:13:16 pm by Kevak »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

H takes the microphones and begins placing them in various parts of the ship's vents.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Aye. Paul said that was a mistake, science lad. As for ye, I'm just a pirate, lookin' for piratey treasure. Keelhauling random folks isn' in me blood

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Claim talking dog! Show off talking dog! Disperse cookies to everyone, including dog!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

blazing glory

Upon hearing a loud scream followed by mad ranting Deceer wakes up and investigates.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Attempt to communicate the question "What the hell is going on?'
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Claim talking dog! Show off talking dog! Disperse cookies to everyone, including dog!
You decide that the dog is yours now. You put it on your head and go to the kitchen to disperse cookies. Looks like a fight happened in here. You get cookies, eat some, and give some without chocolate or nuts to the dog. You suddenly hear screaming elsewhere in the ship.

H takes the microphones and begins placing them in various parts of the ship's vents.
You begin placing microphones in the vents. About half way through the process, you hear screaming elsewhere in the ship.

((So, bad idea then? Should I PM you the quirks or just post them here?))

((Either works, or you could do neither and let them be ?Mysteries? for us to figure out. These quirks are more behavioral then anything else. It was both a good and bad idea. You lost normal communication ability and got some weird quirks in exchange for enhanced telepathy and being able to hear Paul if Paul is nearby.))

Upon hearing a loud scream followed by mad ranting Deceer wakes up and investigates.

You arrive at the source of the ranting. You see that alien fellow from earlier ranting about.. Something. You can't quite tell what. The words just don't register in your brain very well.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 113