Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132804 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Noisy. Wake up. Investigate noises.

"What the hell is going on?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

blazing glory

Noisy. Wake up. Investigate noises.

Hey come here

Attempt to shove Lerman into the vent

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Where is Morgan anyway?))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Where is Morgan anyway?))

((Don't know, let's just pretend that he's busy getting plastered somewhere for the sake of comedy.))
((Actually, I think he went to find you guys.))
Go to SciLab. Have sabre and pistol ready.
((By the way, ignore this. Pretend it never happened.))
Follow Morgan.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

(I know I rolled a 1, but how did I hit Hales if he was in the Sci Lab and I was standing outside?)

H gets up, and follows the sound in the vents.

((He was under the vent. Directly under it. You leaped at the spiderthing, it was entering the vent in the lab.))
You begin following the sound. It seems to be switching vents randomly. Then the sound suddenly stops half way down a ClusterFuck Hallway near the science lab.

Go to SciLab. Have sabre and pistol ready.

You show up at the lab, bullet holes are in the wall. And random things are going on.

Aye. Somethin' .....has escaped from Davy Jones Locker. I need to find me crew.

Go find me crew!

You find the lab. Paul informs you that something was awoken because the crew didn't listen to him.

((I'm bored. And my character has played Dwarf Fortress before. This has very little to do with the threat, and everything to do with the !!SCIENCE!! ahead intends to do and !!FUN!! he thinks he will have.))

((This technically isn't a !!FUN!! one, this is a "Wait, what the flipping fuck?!" one, the computer one is a !!FUN!! one.))

Continue last action.
(2+Enough.) You discover the rail guns are unable to fire most of the time because of screwy settings. You get it back to normal firing settings.

Noisy. Wake up. Investigate noises.[/s]

During your sleep, you have a very weird dream.

A tall man with vivid blue hair stands before you, he is clearly male even though the hair is down to his middle back.
Hello.
You'll vaguely remember this when you wake up.
Not everything aboard this ship is all it seems. Especially Me.
Be Careful.
Little Puppy.

You wake up. There is a small bright blue dog curled up next to you.

((I told you this room was a !?Secret?!, did you expect to be able to sleep in it without anything weird happening?))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Look at Morgan.
"What the hell is going on?!"

blazing glory

Deceer suddenly just no longer cares about this thing,he starts looking for a bed.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Yarrrrrr.....The crew had to go poking their heads where the crew shouldn't be poking their heads. Aye. And now somethin' be loose.

Out loud

SCALYWAGS! STATUS REPORT!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:33:51 pm by TamerVirus »
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Deceer suddenly just no longer cares about this thing,he starts looking for a bed.

You find a cabin/the cabin you last slept in. (Totally forgot if you had a cabin before and too lazy to go back and check.)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Yarrrrrr.....The crew had to go poking their heads where the crew shouldn't be poking their heads. Aye. And now somethin' be loose.

Out loud

"Stop talking like that. I know it's just for show, considering I heard you talk normally."
Find any weapons that are in here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Rune then headed over to the science lab, remembering the earlier announcement.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Is there anyone even here...?

Examine surroundings
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pull out my gun and see if I can sense the source of the skittering sounds.

((You forgot my action.))
((It faded away when it entered the air vent, sorry I wasn't exactly clear.))
The sound has faded. You wonder what it was. You hear a commotion in the main room.

Out loud

"Stop talking like that. I know it's just for show, considering I heard you talk normally."
Find any weapons that are in here.

You look around for a weapon in the science lab. It is a mess. Maybe you will find something? (9) You find a makeshift pistol, clearly worse then your current one.

Rune then headed over to the science lab, remembering the earlier announcement.

You arrive at the lab and discover a good portion of the crew.

Is there anyone even here...?

Examine surroundings

You look around, the lab is a mess and covered in random technology, debris, and other science looking stuff.

blazing glory

Go to sleep.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Put the makeshift pistol in the holster, just in case.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 113