Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132864 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

This smile... it annoyed him. Much. Ferrous grabbed a chair, stomped away like he was leaving, then suddenly twisted around and chucked it at the annoying person. He then walked away, satisfied.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Million dodges the chair via epic reflexes.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Gunther will go and inspect the state of the armory and the ships cannons. Then he will continue cleaning the hallways

blazing glory

Deceer,with worse reaction time then anything else in the sector,snaps out of his daze and heads into the map room.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 03:43:13 pm by blazing glory »

blazing glory

See if I can figure out where we're going.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Finish my drink, head to the ship.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

This smile... it annoyed him. Much. Ferrous grabbed a chair, stomped away like he was leaving, then suddenly twisted around and chucked it at the annoying person. He then walked away, satisfied.
Million dodges the chair via epic reflexes.
(12-6 vs 5) The chair smacks Million in the shoulder with a crack, causing him to spin around as he falls to the floor. He lands on his chest. Luckily most of the impact seems to have been absorbed by you getting flung out of your chair rather then by your flesh. Still hurts though.

Awaken from my sleep and head for the mess hall.
You enter the mess hall just in time to see the chair nail Million in the shoulder.

Finish my drink, head to the ship.

You are now tipsy. You find your way to the ship. The door is open.

Gunther will go and inspect the state of the armory and the ships cannons. Then he will continue cleaning the hallways
The guns all appear to be working, however sometimes computers lie.
The first armory has ammo for various weapons but absolutely no guns.
You discover the second armory you find is rather vacant, however there is a corpse in the corner. Maybe you should investigate this?

See if I can figure out where we're going.
(11) The computer reads out the destination in Binary code. Too bad you don't understand Binary. The only thing it says in semi english is "J03'5 64CK" ...You aren't quite sure what this means. Hopefully nothing bad.

(I'm going to bed IRL, too)

Apparently finished, H slips away to find some spare electronics.

You discover the workshop, there appears to be a partly completed android inside with the parts needed scattered around, there are also plenty of random electronic parts and tools scattered haphazardly, you should probably tidy up so you don't trip when working on something dangerous.

((Two more !?Secrets?! and one of the !!Secrets!! were found this turn.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Shoot the bastard.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Get diagnostics on the ship, and find my quarters.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

blazing glory

Go to the mess hall to get some food.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go to the mess hall to get some food.
You enter the mess hall and see Million falling on his face.
Shoot the bastard.
((Waiting on Rune.))
Get diagnostics on the ship, and find my quarters.
(10 vs 9-2?) You fail to get diagnostics from the ship beyond another binary sequence and a readout of "H00 H00 H00" You then attempt to find your quarters, You find an empty cabin in the aft section and claim it as you have no assigned quarters yet.

Sit down, then eat and drink.
You retrieve food and water from the kitchen, seeing as how there are a metric fuckton of cookies, you take some of those also, they taste fairly good. You wonder who made them...

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

"Come on baby, come on."

Diagnostics, go!
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(8 vs 12-2?) The console appear to be smoking, another readout is displayed that says "N4U9H7Y N4U9H7Y!" ..You think something may be seriously wrong.

blazing glory

Deceer has been itching for a fight for a while...Start shooting Ferrous.

((Seeing how it's a fairly weak pistol even against humans it definatly won't kill him.))

((Oh,and our ship's crazy,swell.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Seeing the gun come up, Rune instantly had one of his sledgehammers in his hand, ready to throw.

Your move, blitz.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 113