Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132870 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"Take it easy, as I said, I ain't accusing you of anything, ja? So, my name is Gunther, If you need anything cleaned up, repaired, or your weapons modified, feel free to ask."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

The Many are sitting in their cabin, planning a few steps forward in the game of cat and mouse with OE.

Noting a hole in their plan, they turn on the mic on an intercom.

"Captain, to where is the course currently plotted, or has it not yet been decided?"

((I'm surprised, by the way, that Morgan let The Many in the crew without asking for their name, agenda or even a look at their face, in light of the obvious disguise, suspicious conduct and blatant lie about race.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"Lily. So, how did you end up with that really neat ar- I mean, mopping the floors?"
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((People can still interact with my character, by the way.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Rune follows the man with the apparent Shoe-Problems, and when he sits down, sit on the other side of the table and glare at him.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Rune follows the man with the apparent Shoe-Problems, and when he sits down, sit on the other side of the table and glare at him.
((So, you're glaring at me while I'm asleep? Wow.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

((Yeah. He's trying to give you a heart attack the moment you wake up  ::)))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Yeah. He's trying to give you a heart attack the moment you wake up  ::)))
((That's... not going to work. You read Morgan's little rant about my weapons, right? He's had more people glaring at him than you can shake a stick at.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Wait, so we have 3 engineers now?)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Lily. So, how did you end up with that really neat ar- I mean, mopping the floors?"

Gunther shrugs, leaning on the mop.

"Apparently, the captain decided that in light of my experience with combat and piloting vehicles and expertise in using, repairing and modifying machinery...that I would be the chief maintenance officer. Or, in plain language, ze janitor."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

(Wait, so we have 3 engineers now?)
((Depends on your definition of engineer. The Many can work maintenance and fabrication, especially electronics, Lily engineers explosive ordinances (both arming and disarming), Ferrous and Hales have actual spaceship engineering studies behind them, so four, actually, unless I missed someone.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Gunther gets bonuses piloting vehicles and repairing mechanics. His biggest bonuses is making/modifying weapons and armours.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

((Aaand and I am awake. Dice grade actions can happen now.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(I'm going to bed IRL, too)

Apparently finished, H slips away to find some spare electronics.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Million wakes up.
"Wha... oh hello there."
Million smiles pleasantly.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 113