Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132886 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Me? Decades. From the lushest gardens to the driest deserts....Captain Morgan has seen it all
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Me? Decades. From the lushest gardens to the driest deserts....Captain Morgan has seen it all
"How old are you, then?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Morgan drops the pirate act for a few moments

I'm only 55....but I've encountered your type before. I'm not as stupid as you think I am. Young look, upstanding bravado, superiority complex. But the eyes....the vacant stare....with the pale skin...gear older than some of my forefathers... Human but not quite human.....You are one those, life without death....the sun that never sets.. You come in to MY ship. With MY crew...and what? Think everything should just appear in your hands? It doesn't' work that way. You see...many years back,when I was just some no name deck hand, I helped my old captain...let's just call him Jones...deal with someone similar to you. Now you see, old captain Jones accidentally picked up some sociopath named Carl...he had the tendency for battle like you...Long story short. I think he's finally stopped thinking...trapped out in the cold vacuum of space. So with that..are you looking for trouble? Or...are you here for fun?

Back to normal

YARRRRRRRR, ME THINKS YOU SHOULD PONDER ME OFFER!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 10:34:21 am by TamerVirus »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Another question, then. How old do you think I am?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Who knows? Who cares? Sword...a Calvary Saber.... In use up till the 1800s....nah, they didn't even know how to fly yet. Pistol...Smith and Wesson...MP9....old fashioned ballistics...mid 2000s? Nah...they didn't even cure cancer yet. I guess the answer is....does it matter? Science has ripped your soul out. Let's just say your old enough.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((Soul, huh?))
"What exactly do you mean by 'science has ripped your soul out'?"

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Lily misinterprets 'soul' as 'sole' and chimes in.

"I think he means it messed up your shoes or something."

((Dammit, am I making a fool of myself with poor word choice?))
Take a closer look at this text!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Lily misinterprets 'soul' as 'sole' and chimes in.

"I think he means it messed up your shoes or something."

((Dammit, am I making a fool of myself with poor word choice?))
"Oh? And who might you be, hmm?"

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

What it means to be....alive. No fear....for the fact that nothing will ever kill you. No love, no friends...because they will all eventually die. No despair....for all horrors will reach their end. No insanity.....for that fades after centuries. In the end all it is...is boredom. Boredom of life. Boredom of death, boredom....of everything. Hell, if the local star just up and exploded....nothing would change. In the end it will just be you...alone. For every life....we owe a death....People are supposed to die when they are killed....

Turns to Lily

YAAARRRR, wee lass, what be on your mind? Have ye patched matters up with the lizard lad?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 10:55:18 am by TamerVirus »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Interesting. So you think I cannot be killed, hmm? Very interesting. Incidentally, I love the way you quit speaking pirate speak. I wonder..."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"I think he and I are friends, now. We didn't kill each other, so that counts, right?"

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Me thinks so! Now why don't ye make friends wit the young lad here? Captain needs to go have a drink, it's that right Paul? Me thinks so, too!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"Waaaaiiit! You... You called me 'wee lass'! Was that a short joke?!"

Lily aims her shotgun at Morgan.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Shouting from down the corridor

No, that just be commentary on how young and full of life ye be!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"Damn. Short jokes are funny."

"So... Not captain with messed up shoes, what's your name?"
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 113