Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132915 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Yarrrrr.... Let me think. There's rocklad, the lass, science lad, lizard lad, two other engineer lads, I think the pressure suit lad, mysterious lad, cook lad....and Paul. eleven?
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Counting me, 12."
Million takes a few steps back.
"Very well then. I challenge you to a duel for captaincy!"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Lily pops up out of nowhere, without her shotgun.

"Ooh.... Are you two playing a game? I would play too, but that rock guy just... Took my gun apart."
Take a closer look at this text!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Ferrous quickly reassembles the shotgun without doing anything to it, gives it to Lily, then dashes over to where the captain is about to duel someone. The captain has been good... so far, and Ferrous doesn't want to take risks with a new one. He gives the challenger a quick knock on the back of the head with his fist, not hard enough to kill, but enough to make him sleep for a while. He then wanders off.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Mutiny! Mutiny! This be my ship! But ye want a challenge? Then en garde! Oh, me favorite Chief Engineer great timing!

((Prolly going to need Kevak for this....again))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Lily pulls out a screwdriver and gets ready to stab the not-captain-challenging-the-captain.

"Rock guy! Does my gun still work?"

((Fixed.))
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 09:38:49 am by Lyeos »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Check my previous action. I gave it to you :l
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Mutiny! Mutiny! This be my ship! But ye want a challenge? Then en garde! Oh, me favorite Chief Engineer great timing!

((Prolly going to need Kevak for this....again))
"I wonder if you even know what the hell a duel is. You know, one-on-one? That implies you hafta fight yourself."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Gunther, having procured a mop and bucket from somewhere, stumbles upon the people arguing.

"If you want to have a bloody duel, do it outside, zis ship is filthy enough as it stands."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Yeah sure, whatever. Bored now. Bye!"
Million leaves the ship.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Check my previous action. I gave it to you :l

((Kinda why I said great timing))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"Hmm, actually."
Million enters the ship again.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

((If you really want a duel, I suggest proposing it...roughly 10 hours from now, so both me and the GM are awake to actually do rolls and stuff))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Lily will duel him! She'll also take his weapons if she wins.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

((If you really want a duel, I suggest proposing it...roughly 10 hours from now, so both me and the GM are awake to actually do rolls and stuff))
((Yeah, that's kinda why I left the ship.))
Million walks back up to the captain.
"Actually, how much experience as a pirate do you have?"
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 113