Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132911 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

find someplace to take a nap. Proceed to fall asleep.
((Bye bye!))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Claim room! Examine tech! Go through the door!
You enter the room and lock it from the inside, looks like there is a hidden keypad on the outside also, you set a code and memorize it, there is an assortment of things in here. A lot of it looks possibly dangerous... And cool.
You go through the door and discover a bathroom, also filled with random tech. Looks like there are some hygiene items, several notes, and a small journal. You are feeling rather tired and should probably go to sleep.

find someplace to take a nap. Proceed to fall asleep.
((Bye bye!))

You fall asleep in the messhall.

((I am going to bed peeps, feel free to rp, anything that likely needs a roll I politely request you hold off on until I get back.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Sleep.

((Ninja'd my amendment.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Sleep.

((Ninja'd my amendment.))
((You found one of the !?Secrets?! onboard the HSS ClusterFuck, this one is probably my favorite.))

You fall asleep in the bed. Much sleep. Wow. Many snores. Such yawn. Wow.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Find a room! Take a nap!

((I don't know what politeness is! Mostly I just didn't read that part!))
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:24:45 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

blazing glory

Deceer wakes up and wanders the hallways,asking people in a very threatening manner Did you shoot me?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:23:57 am by blazing glory »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

((So, yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat as harry. The thread more than doubled in size while I was asleep. It seems most of you start playing when it's already 1 am here. I'm still going to try and play, but could someone please give me an overview about who is in what team already?))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Everyone is team Morgan. Except the members that haven't joined his crew yet. Search for the ship, it isn't locked.))
Take a closer look at this text!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

((Anticipating people sleeping, nothing has really happened, a bar fight broke out but that quickly abated. My character is the captain, and the ship is in the back. People are claiming rooms for themselves. The plan is to find an artifact of great power...located in a place we have successfully located))
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

blazing glory

((So, yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat as harry. The thread more than doubled in size while I was asleep. It seems most of you start playing when it's already 1 am here. I'm still going to try and play, but could someone please give me an overview about who is in what team already?))

((Most of the party is in the ship,except for unlucky players like you who went to bed (shame on you!) and lets assume you woke from a beer induced coma in the bar.))

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

((If anything, we are in a prolonged RP phase until our GM wakes up))

blazing glory

((If anything, we are in a prolonged RP phase until our GM wakes up))

((Which is why I thought I would make things entertaining by asking the other player's characters if they shot me))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Works for me. Sucks having to sleep.))

Gunther suddenly snaps out of his haze, thousand yard stare fading away from his eyes

"Ah, hyacinth, I think a job was just offered to us. Let's go and check it out, ja?"

He snaps Hyacinth in snugly into her shoulder holster and moves for the ship. He finds the door unlocked.

"Hello? Gunther Kropp reporting, I was under ze impression that you were hiring?"

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Morgan notices and walks over

Aye me still be lookin' fer crew, what be ye specialty?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gunther, seeing what seems to be the captain, snaps to attention.

"My speciality is all things mechanical, sir. I am adept at repairing and maintaining them, operating all manner of machinery and vehicles. I have also been trained in basic weapon use, SIR"
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 113