Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 133038 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile

Disguise: [...]  (+4 "Who's that weirdo?")
((I presume that bonus is to avoiding identification? Others have to ask who is in the disguise, it seems.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((I assume you're disguised, but easily noticeable.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Not sure why anyone would want to be immortal. Sure, it has it's perks, but unless you can spread your immortality, everything you know and love will die. Repeatedly. For trillenia. That is pretty fugged.

I find that peoples view on immortality is directly reflective on their views on life in general. I am an eternal optimist, thus I could easily see myself finding enjoyment for eternity.

Not to mention that at some point your memory is going to be "full" after all that time, so after a few thousand years you can start "redoing" some of your adventures. Unless you get some memory enhancers implanted or something.

Oh, Kevak, could I halve the power supply on my rifles in exchange for getting in-built solar panels on them? So they have less overall shots, but regen a shot or so every non-combat daytime turn. Also would be cool if that's a standard feature of my species weapons. Come to think of it, will we be meeting other members of our species as NPCs? If so we might have lots to PM about XD.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:04:04 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

I'll have my char sheet done asap.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stat Sheet (click to show/hide)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Not sure why anyone would want to be immortal. Sure, it has it's perks, but unless you can spread your immortality, everything you know and love will die. Repeatedly. For trillenia. That is pretty fugged.

The only reason we come up with rationalizations on why being immortal wouldn't be completely awesome is because we're all going to die and we don't want to feel bad about that, so we invent reasons why dying is totally okay, desirable and unequivocally a Good Thing, because cognitive dissonance is handy that way. Pretty sure we'd all consider immortality pretty damn awesome if any of us could actually get it.

On a different note, sheet time!

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stat Sheet (click to show/hide)

Well, that sure was a lot of fun to write.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:06:36 pm by Harry Baldman »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If all door-to-door missionaries were giant robotic spiders, the world would be a very different place, though I'm not sure if it was for better or worse.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Hot damn! Assist me in spreading false religions, oh great and spidery one!))

((On a side note, anybody wanna take a stab at who'll die first?))
Take a closer look at this text!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Just going by stats, Hales is probably the squishiest, and wisecracking may get him in trouble, but at this point its hard to tell)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((On a side note, anybody wanna take a stab at who'll die first?))
((BFEL's character's +10000 to offending people will definitely get him in trouble very early, but he might have a chance if the others help him. Either way, I'm calling Da'datran dies first.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Hmm... You have both have points, although Lily is fairly squishy too... And probably will anger the others with how much she breaks stuff.))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 01:12:30 pm by Lyeos »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

((Who do you think is most likely to turn on the rest of the crew, or kill another player for some reason?))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((The Many))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Who do you think is most likely to turn on the rest of the crew, or kill another player for some reason?))
((H (HugoLuman) and Gunther (Pancaek) are bribeable, Lily (Lyeos) is likely to cause collateral damage with her actions, and Deceer (blazing glory), Ska'ran (darkpaladin109) and The Many (IcyTea31) have issues with trusting others. It would be easier to ask who is the least likely to cause the death of another player character, to which I would answer Tarak Moore (Sinvara).
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 02:14:26 pm by IcyTea31 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

((Well, Gunther is bribeable, but it's really bad form for any self respecting mercenary to turn against his own crew. Couple that with the fact that I really dislike going against other players, the offer would have to be pretty huge for me to even consider killing a crewmember. Though, yeah, the Many kinda worry me a bit.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 113