Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 133042 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

I'll guess I'll take rusty old maroon then

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Regen needs more nerfing, strength still needs nerfing, I suggest dropping those entirely unless you can thing of a plausible reason for the strength to exist at a tiny fraction of how it is currently.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Taken away super strenght. Also, he cannot regenerate anything bigger than a bullethole in his vital organs. That okay?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, regen is the main problem here. Remove it, I cannot think of a situation that that would be natural with a human.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((My sheet is finished. Comes with a PM explaining why he has no weapons, or skills, other than useless things.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reserved. I'll fill out the sheets ASAP.

Spoiler: Char Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stat sheet (click to show/hide)

Approved. I will flesh out a bit.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

No, regen is the main problem here. Remove it, I cannot think of a situation that that would be natural with a human.
Been there, done that. And what's this talk about 'natural'? Immortality isn't exactly natural either.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Clearly he drinks lots of herbal tea.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Been there, done that. And what's this talk about 'natural'? Immortality isn't exactly natural either.

Sciencewise, immortality is completely possible if we can get rid of cancer. Therefore that works.
From what I see, you are basically trying to make your character OP at the start, if you want some sort of progression system as the game goes on for enhancements, then PM me a proposal and we can work out the details. He can start with a slightly faster then normal healing rate and slightly stronger then normal muscles unless he is getting chimeric enhancements or other things. He can progress as the game goes on, but I am not allowing OP characters. There will be plenty of time to become a OP character later on.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Not sure why anyone would want to be immortal. Sure, it has it's perks, but unless you can spread your immortality, everything you know and love will die. Repeatedly. For trillenia. That is pretty fugged.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure why anyone would want to be immortal. Sure, it has it's perks, but unless you can spread your immortality, everything you know and love will die. Repeatedly. For trillenia. That is pretty fugged.
To be totally honest, I plan on becoming immortal specifically to spite Entropy I think that will keep me slogging on through the misery.

Course if I can have a few other immortals.. That would be glorious.

blazing glory

Another few things why immortality is unless you have super strength you'll probably at some point get buried in a rockslide or something and no one will ever find you,spending trillenia with worms chewing at your body...isn't really that good I say.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am going to bed now, Blitz, we can finish discussing your character when I wake up, apps will never close for this. No waitlist cause none needed.

Another few things why immortality is unless you have super strength you'll probably at some point get buried in a rockslide or something and no one will ever find you,spending trillenia with worms chewing at your body...isn't really that good I say.

Immortality loses it's novelty after about a thousand years from what I've heard. Then it gets boring.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

A thousand years? The Mortal Immortal begs to differ.
Take a closer look at this text!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

I'l take bold blue as my color.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 113