Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reboot or no?

Continue from where we left off.
- 2 (16.7%)
Reboot. Start new thread. Same characters or no, up to you.
- 10 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 113

Author Topic: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 132612 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Space Pirate, A Reboot. (Aaand We're Off!) New Players Wanted.
« Reply #780 on: April 28, 2014, 12:44:57 pm »

Lily stumbles across the boring guy playing chess. As in, literally stumbles and [falls across his lap if he's sitting, or just falls at his feet if he isn't].
Take a closer look at this text!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 28, 2014, 12:56:55 pm »

Looks down at the lovely lady on his lap.
Shouldn't we have dinner first?
Laughs a bit, stopping a few seconds after starting
Hi I'm Drevin it is a pleasure to meet you.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 28, 2014, 01:01:57 pm »

"I would suggest you never say anything like that again if you ever want to have children."
Lily just lays there for a moment.
"My name is Lily. I... It seems I can't use my arms."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 28, 2014, 01:11:44 pm »

Arriving at the bridge, The Many notice a crew member staring at his watch for longer than usual, and look over his shoulder.

"Hm, is that chess you're playing? Would you like some help?"

If their offer is accepted, The Many help Drevin with the game. If not, they go check the status in the science lab and manufacturing bay, especially that of supplies.

((Going to bed now, I might post a couple more posts and/or actions, but don't count on it.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 28, 2014, 01:13:37 pm »

Its nice to meet you lily. No thanks man.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 28, 2014, 01:15:36 pm »

"Can you do a favor for me? Hit my arms. Just below each shoulder."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 28, 2014, 02:19:16 pm »

Ferrous, bored, decided to do something actually fun. He went over to the railguns again, and prepared to upgrade them again.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 28, 2014, 02:28:21 pm »

Try and work out how many cookies are left.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 28, 2014, 02:34:45 pm »

Lightly punches lily right under her shoulders. If that doesnt work drevin can provide an amateur massage.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 28, 2014, 02:42:17 pm »

((I will be dialing back the update speed, I need moar time for my other forum games and I am pretty sure I am going a tad too fast.))

Ferrous, bored, decided to do something actually fun. He went over to the railguns again, and prepared to upgrade them again.
You walk over to the pulse cannon room to access the railgun maintenance hatches... The room is a pool. The guns are somehow floating on the surface.. What...

Arriving at the bridge, The Many notice a crew member staring at his watch for longer than usual, and look over his shoulder.

"Hm, is that chess you're playing? Would you like some help?"

If their offer is accepted, The Many help Drevin with the game. If not, they go check the status in the science lab and manufacturing bay, especially that of supplies.

((Going to bed now, I might post a couple more posts and/or actions, but don't count on it.))

You visit the science lab. There is blood but no corpse inside. All sorts of materials can be found and plenty of possibly dangerous pieces of tech. You then visit the manufacturing bay and find H in a staring contest with an android. There are quite a few materials and electronics, more organized though. And plenty of possibly dangerous things scattered around.

((Can the bugs I placed pick up stuff in people's cabins?))

H stares back at the android, waiting for a response.
The android notices The Many entering the room and uses one eye to stare at H and the other to stare at The Many. It is mildly disconcerting.

((All right, yeah, I'm also going to have to stop. It just moves way too fast for me to actually be able to do something. And since the GM does the actions between 1 and 5 am here [curse thee, timezones!] I just don't feel like I'll be able to do anything.))
((I'll put your crew guy into the npc group if you ever want to come back. If you peeps haven't noticed, all the dropouts still have their characters around.))

((All right, yeah, I'm also going to have to stop. It just moves way too fast for me to actually be able to do something. And since the GM does the actions between 1 and 5 am here [curse thee, timezones!] I just don't feel like I'll be able to do anything.))
((*Cough* MaybeifKevakwouldsleeplikeanormalperson... *Cough*))
((Sleeping normally is evil!))

(( the ship took off. Tarak tried to read Morgan's mind and lost his mind as a result. There's something skittering in the vents. More people left due to high posting frequency. H found an android. The ship has an evil AI named Joe. Lerman is now host to a blue dog, similar to Morgan and Paul. He also created a fuckton of cookies.))
((You forgot the pulse guns have a pool in them due to a currently unknown reason, There is a pink cat wandering around. Corpses are possibly wandering around, Da'dath is in the vents and shat in some random person's room, The skitter is a spiderbot of some sort and thinks of religious doctrine, There is a cookie fort in the mess hall, Ferr almost was buried in cookies, and a few others.))

((Well... What'd I miss? Also...))

Find a bedroom! Take a nap!

((To be chanted like "Two men enter! One man leaves!"))
((I was sorta under the impression you had a cabin already... soooo mundane if you want to do it, up to you.))

I may have to quit too, for the same reason as BlitzDungeoneer. I'll try to keep playing though, but having all the turns where stuff is actually accomplished happening while you're sleeping is sorta tough :l
((Ferr will be on NPC if you decide to drop out. I'll be dialing back the speed a bit cause I need time for other games anyways.))

((This seems to be the only game that people complain is too fast and too slow at the same time))
((Wooo! Mah game ish unique! ..Seriously though, I am dialing back the speed, I am neglecting WAY.))

Examine star charts, calculate the time it will take to get to our final destination
(3)12 days.. Leeets hope nobody dies.

Stand just behind the doorway leading to the bridge, try to psychically talk to the creature.
It asks you if you want to convert to its religion.

Try and work out how many cookies are left.
Too Many. If anything, they seem to have multiplied somehow!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 28, 2014, 02:45:50 pm »

Rune, distressed, emptied out all the water, before ensuring that his precious giant weapons were safe.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 28, 2014, 02:47:10 pm »

((Fine, I want a description of my room though! Also, I guess the same spot in the ship as last time unless someone else has it. Pffft. I'll check it out later. Lily "can't" move her arms right now, and it's tooootally not just a plot to be carried places. At all.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 28, 2014, 02:48:59 pm »

Attempt to talk to blue dog man again.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 28, 2014, 02:52:28 pm »

Wake up from Gargle Blaster induced coma.
"Wuh... Where the hell am I again? It better not be the garbage dump."
((Dialling back the update speed, huh? We'll see if this is more manageable, then.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 28, 2014, 02:53:28 pm »

H does not seem disconcerted, but keeps staring at the android.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 113