Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: Spheres of Creation! Back in action  (Read 28766 times)

Mayminaters

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spheres of Creation! (minimalist sandbox renamed)
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2014, 11:51:03 pm »

Grab the sphere of cunning.
((You should know that if you mess with my monks, I will consider it a divine declaration of war. Also, after peeking into WAOA, I hope that Gilgawulf with a Swedish Meatthulu mount is a thing next turn.))

((Ok, collaboration? I don't think I can really take back what I though...))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2014, 11:55:32 pm »

(( You could alway edit that first post you made. Or maybe TamerVirus will go with the second post. Or not, and we could tear the universe asunder in a clash between the forces of badassery and hate. As far as collaboration, I'll offer to increase the badassitude of whatever manifestation of hate and/or cunning you create when you get around to making lifefoms.))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:17:42 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Mayminaters

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2014, 12:17:25 am »

(( You could alway edit that first post you made. Or maybe TamerVirus will go with the second post. Or not, and we could tear the universe asunder in a clash between the forces of badassery and hate. As far as collaboration, I'll offer to increase the badassitude of whatever manifestation of hate and/or cunning you create when you get around to making lifefoms.))

((I guess we can have divine battle... That is if it works out. Thanks, I'm new to this.))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:32:55 am by Mayminaters »

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2014, 12:19:46 am »

((Quick rule of thumb, I always go with the first action posted and will disregard anything after that depending on my mood. Also might not be a post tonight as I'm swamped with work. Or there will be one, so I can procrastinate on said swamp of work))
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Mayminaters

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2014, 12:21:43 am »

((Can anyone tell me how to delete a message?))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2014, 12:31:37 am »

((Alright then, we have a truce/alliance thing going for right now. Still, if you want to be the god of sowing discord among stuff at some point, go for it by all means. Then again, some folks may not like having their creations tampered with. Also, you can hit the modify button at the top right corner of your post. If you want the contents of the post ignored, use that strike-through button that looks like an s with a line through it or leave a message in that first post making it clear that it isn't your intended action.
@Tamervirus: On a random note, I'm kinda hoping the Cthulu-riding Gilgawulf will work, and am eager to see how it turns out. As much as I hope for a post tonight, it probably isn't worth procrastinating on important RL stuff. Still, it might be a way to de-stress before the work so you don't have random thoughts nagging at you about the turn. Or am I the only one who gets those distracting thoughts when I work?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 07, 2014, 01:18:52 am »

((You can't. Also, stay away from my Metalheads.))

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 07, 2014, 01:57:43 am »

Grab the Sphere of progress and use its powers to enhance the technological and social development of the ninja apes

Mayminaters

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 07, 2014, 02:32:10 am »

((You can't. Also, stay away from my Metalheads.))

((thanks and noted.))

Mayminaters

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 07, 2014, 02:34:13 am »

((Alright then, we have a truce/alliance thing going for right now. Still, if you want to be the god of sowing discord among stuff at some point, go for it by all means. Then again, some folks may not like having their creations tampered with. Also, you can hit the modify button at the top right corner of your post. If you want the contents of the post ignored, use that strike-through button that looks like an s with a line through it or leave a message in that first post making it clear that it isn't your intended action.
@Tamervirus: On a random note, I'm kinda hoping the Cthulu-riding Gilgawulf will work, and am eager to see how it turns out. As much as I hope for a post tonight, it probably isn't worth procrastinating on important RL stuff. Still, it might be a way to de-stress before the work so you don't have random thoughts nagging at you about the turn. Or am I the only one who gets those distracting thoughts when I work?))

((Thanks for the help))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 07, 2014, 06:14:16 pm »

Give the Whizmen a bucket of infinite lave for !!SCIENCE!!

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 12, 2014, 11:00:19 am »

INDOCTRINATE THE METALHEADS IN THE WAYS OF THE WWE.

((You basically just gave me Pro Wrestling as a Sphere. Awesome.))

[2+1] In a divine sign, you show all of the METALHEADS the ways of dramatic violence! They take note and soon a number of different territories and companies spring up. So far its seems as if the top 4 companies are the Metal Maniacs Foundation, the Steel Slammer's Society, Raging Underground Steel Total and Benders Unlimited. Professional wresting is in its infancy....

Grab the sphere... of Dwarves
Then create phazon and disperse it onto the beach planet.

((One action at a time, buddy))

[5] Yup. God of Dwaves get.

Replace the ocean on the beach covered planet... With an ocean of wine!

[2] You wave your hands and a bottle of Merlot appears. 2012 vintage? The hell would drink this crap?

Grab the sphere of DICE.

[3] Your desires to lord over six sided gambling devices fail to manifest in anything substantial. You do manage to acquire the Swedish video game maker Digital Illusions CE (DICE) after an aggressive buyout from EA.

Gift the slug people with potent magic.

[2] You require more training in the mystical arts, young god, before you can even fathom the mysteries of potent magic, let alone bestow it on large swathes of people!

Offer the various civilizations nuclear power if they'll worship me.

[4] Naturally the Whizmen of the Mad Whiz Council, weird science folks that they are, eagerly take up your offer. The begin constructing nuclear powered shrines in your name!

Let Gilgawulf continue on his epic quest, especially if it involves killing or taming and riding a Swedish Meat-Cthulu. Form the pink monks into an organized, badass society.
:o Teleport Swedish meat-thulu near Gilgawulf, in the hope that he can stop it.

[5 v 5] Gilgawulf, sword in hand, travels across the beach planet alone....Tales of the planet's lone dragon drive his footsteps. Gilgawulf walks to a nice coastline. Waves slowly ebb and flow on the sandy shores. Its peaceful... Perhaps a little too peaceful... The air slowly crackles with divine energy. The legendary warrior to-be stops and prepares himself. Something is coming. Something big. Something evil. Something...meaty? A large rift opens in front of Gilgawulf and brings forth an incomprehensible tentacled monster made up of Swedish meat and tobacco. The fell monster opens its fell mouth and shoots a massive laser beam at Gilgawulf! He raises his sword to deflect the laser! A bright light consumers the two! ... Will Gilgawulf defeat his first and greatest challenge? Will unlimited energies of Swedish meat-thulu devistate the beach planet? Find out next time! ON. SPHERES. OF. CREATION! *cue guitar riff*

Unfortunately since our adventurer Starn hasn't completely lost his memory of godhood,he doesn't quite know what's good for him.

Start punching Slugs until there aren't any left.

[5] Without even a slight delay, you deck the nearest slugman and knock him out! The rest of the bar soon breaks out into a drunken xenophobic slogfest. However, your human form is more fitter than expected. Well, fitter than all the slugmen at least, who are all now semi-conscious on the floor. You saunter over to a once occupied table and down a leftover banana beer as a self reward. As you drink, you hear a bunch voices coming from the door. Alright crew, remember the plan, get in. knock some stalks. break some barrels. and get out. 3.2.1 Lets jam! a band of 5 slugmen burst through the door and see the handiwork you just made for yourself. Oh. Um. Well. Looks like someone beat us here. Hey you! Did you do this?

Keep advancing in technology and territory. Create a flag.

[4] Ninja apes have sufficiently advanced to preindustrial levels of technology!

Settle my creations on the Bay12 and teach them the godly art of Ignorance that can defy everything!

[6] You bring the glass morphs to Bay12. They manage to quickly overpopulate the new planet. Any new lifeforms to be settled will have lots of competition...

Grab the sphere of cunning.

[5] Yup, God of cunning get.

Grab the Sphere of progress and use its powers to enhance the technological and social development of the ninja apes

[4] You are now God of progress.

((Ugh, okay, I'll try posting properly now.))

I reawaken from my deep slumber as cat god!

[2] You dream of catnip. Strange.

Give the Whizmen a bucket of infinite lave for !!SCIENCE!!

[1+1] You spawn a bucket for the Whizmen, but you failed to properly link it with the plane of unlimited lava. The unremarkable bucket is lost soon thereafter.

THE UNIVERSE!
Celestial bodies
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Space debris

Notable quadrant

Created Life!
Sentients!
Non-Sentients!

Societies of note!

Divine artifacts!

THE PANTHEON!

Divine Avatars

What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 12, 2014, 11:05:44 am »

Gain sphere of acting.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 12, 2014, 11:14:42 am »

Learn absurdly powerful magic.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 12, 2014, 11:17:23 am »

Create the dorf a subspecies of dwarfs for experimentation.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18