Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Problems in researching certain workshops  (Read 788 times)

Fenrisson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Problems in researching certain workshops
« on: April 24, 2014, 09:18:08 am »

Hi guys,

I want to research the warbeast kennels, but it is marked red in the researcher's study even though all needed items are available. Burrows aren't the problem. I had similar problems before and was never able to figure out why sometimes things cannot be produced even though everything is availible. Does anybody have tips what the problem might be?

thx
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:05:11 am by Fenrisson »

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Problems in researching certain workshops
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:32:16 am »

Hi guys,

I want to research the warbeast kennels, but it is marked red in the researcher's study even though all needed items are available. Burrows aren't the problem. I had similar problems before and was never able to figure out why sometimes things cannot be produced even though everything is availible. Does anybody have tips what the problem might be?

thx

You might want to ask the masterwork-specific subforum. You can find it over in the modding subforum.

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished System Administrator
    • View Profile
    • cDusto (my personal server)
Re: Problems in researching certain workshops
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 12:06:34 am »

Please keep stuff distinct to Masterwork in the subforum. In general, if you can't find anything relating to it on the Wiki, it probably isn't in Vanilla.

There should be a sticky for that, methinks. As in notice of the subforum.
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.