Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71416 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Generation Of Destiny (Accepting new players)(No plz)
« Reply #1740 on: May 04, 2014, 01:52:54 am »

Tayeth starts packing and waits for Vlad to wake up.

You know... For a being that we originally thought was evil, and was attacking the town... Vek seems like a really nice guy! I wonder if he would be interested in going on a vacation with us... I should probably apologize for all those things I said about him, too... Hmmm...

"Uhh, if you can hear me, sorry for being an ass, Vek!"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:06:11 am by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: May 04, 2014, 01:56:29 am »

Ril sits up. You do know that we aren't gonna be reaching there by nightfall unless you suddenly learned how to teleport, right? It is several hundred miles away.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: May 04, 2014, 02:02:52 am »

Ril sits up. You do know that we aren't gonna be reaching there by nightfall unless you suddenly learned how to teleport, right? It is several hundred miles away.
Vekuran reaches out to speak with ril. It is up to ril to accept of course. If ril does accept then Vek says the following message.
Excuse me sir, I know you are of a nomadic race but I was hoping you would meet with the others before you left.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: May 04, 2014, 02:03:08 am »

Wait where are we on the map again? Pulls map out of bag then starts looking at it. ((From now on i will call the satchel a bag.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: May 04, 2014, 02:20:21 am »

You do know I can sense Laylines, I've told you quite a few times. We are about twenty three miles away from the town we were at in a south western direction. South is that way. Ril points south.

Ril thinks back at the entity in his head. Not gonna meet up with them, they aren't exactly mentally stable and nobody wants an exploded Lunarik, also I never follow instructions from deities other then Lune, the most recent wanderings were a lapse of judgement, Lune may not really have any actual religious system, but he does make sure we are safe and alive. I am fine with having a chat though, always fun to talk to entities.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: May 04, 2014, 02:23:16 am »

((And now, the purpose of this post has been completed.))
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 02:27:24 am by Lyeos »

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: May 04, 2014, 02:26:34 am »

You do know I can sense Laylines, I've told you quite a few times. We are about twenty three miles away from the town we were at in a south western direction. South is that way. Ril points south.

Ril thinks back at the entity in his head. Not gonna meet up with them, they aren't exactly mentally stable and nobody wants an exploded Lunarik, also I never follow instructions from deities other then Lune, the most recent wanderings were a lapse of judgement, Lune may not really have any actual religious system, but he does make sure we are safe and alive. I am fine with having a chat though, always fun to talk to entities.
I hope you know your current companion worships some...rather unsavoury deities but no matter. I have met lune once seemed very calm and okay with things. A good patron. 
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: May 04, 2014, 02:29:21 am »

((Ril does not take orders from my demon lords. Where did you get that idea?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: May 04, 2014, 02:32:33 am »

((Ril does not take orders from my demon lords. Where did you get that idea?))
(( I didnt say he was taking orders from em though))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: May 04, 2014, 02:37:54 am »

((Then what was the point in pointing out what I worship he only said he didn't do what other deities/entities besides lune tell him to do.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: May 04, 2014, 02:40:36 am »

((Then what was the point in pointing out what I worship he only said he didn't do what other deities/entities besides lune tell him to do.))

((Ril mentioned that the other characters weren't mentally stable, so Vek pointed out how Lukas was in a very polite way. It was basically an uber-polite jab at Ril for being stupid enough not to realize that Lukas is even worse than the others.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: May 04, 2014, 02:42:56 am »

((Yes but my character is rather stable around Ril when their alone though that is kinda funny.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: May 04, 2014, 02:55:44 am »

I am quite aware of Lukas's.. Patrons if you want to call them that. Provided that Lukas doesn't affect me with the worship, I care not. To each their own own. However Lukas really should convert to Lune, less soul eating involved.

((Ril is aware of Lukas's unstableness, he doesn't care as Lukas is unlikely to hurt him or cause problems for him. The other characters are much more likely to be troublesome.))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: May 04, 2014, 04:49:52 am »

"Hey, party!"

Vlad finishes packing up and goes to see the party.

((This plus that so far. Not a lot.))
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 04:58:07 am by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: May 04, 2014, 04:53:36 am »

Lukas shruges then puts the map away. Ok I'll just follow you then.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 174