Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71650 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Generation Of Destiny (Accepting new players)
« Reply #1080 on: April 27, 2014, 11:57:19 pm »

I came so i could dissect the goblin problem after it was dealt with.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: April 27, 2014, 11:59:12 pm »

I came for the traveling. I sorta need to travel. It's in my nature.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: April 28, 2014, 12:28:28 am »

Alright well the goblins have a fortified encampment near the northeastern mines. There are alot of them.
The boy points to the south.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: April 28, 2014, 12:38:02 am »

We should train for a few days then attack if we are going to do this.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: April 28, 2014, 12:45:05 am »

We should train for a few days then attack if we are going to do this.
The boy nods. The village seems more cheerful with your entrance. Maybe they plan to throw a party for your sucess.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: April 28, 2014, 12:51:42 am »

I'll see you guys later. Lukas walks of to experiment with (frost bolt?) and flesh construct to try and create a flesh golem.  (So do i have frost bolt because i need a basic attack to throw around while i get better spells. if i do what i mean by experiment with it is to try and improve it because i don't know what else to say. So can you roll for those please and i'll simulate time by posting only in ooc for the rest of the ingame day.)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:54:04 am by Prophet »

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: April 28, 2014, 12:54:54 am »

I'll see you guys later. Lukas walks of to experiment with (frost bolt?) and flesh construct to try and create a flesh golem.  (So do i have frost bolt because i need a basic attack to throw around while i get better spells. if i do what i mean by experiment with it is to try and improve it because i don't know what else to say. So can roll for those please and i'll simulate time by posting only in ooc for the rest of the ingame day.)
((Frost bolt is a basic attack that goes without needing to be mentioned you can improve it into a better form of the spell. And yes experimenting requires rolls and failing them means stupid problem.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: April 28, 2014, 12:57:28 am »

I'll see you guys later. Lukas walks of to experiment with (frost bolt?) and flesh construct to try and create a flesh golem.  (So do i have frost bolt because i need a basic attack to throw around while i get better spells. if i do what i mean by experiment with it is to try and improve it because i don't know what else to say. So can roll for those please and i'll simulate time by posting only in ooc for the rest of the ingame day.)
((Frost bolt is a basic attack that goes without needing to be mentioned you can improve it into a better form of the spell. And yes experimenting requires rolls and failing them means stupid problem.))

((I knew that experimenting requires rolls i just thought i would ask if you would to be nice.))

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: April 28, 2014, 12:58:56 am »

Lukas:
Roll = 6+1
As you practice your dark magic it more or less results in your experiment exploding into some gross pile of goo.
Roll = 17
As you practice your frost bolt the bolt morphs into several spikes that pop out of the ground.
(Name your new ice spell that pops out of the ground.)

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: April 28, 2014, 12:59:33 am »

((I knew that experimenting requires rolls i just thought i would ask if you would to be nice.))
((Sorry was workin on the rolls right after the first post XP))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: April 28, 2014, 01:03:58 am »

((Ice Impaler. is its name)) ((Its fine i should have worded it better.))

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: April 28, 2014, 01:05:45 am »

((Ice Impaler. is its name)) ((Its fine i should have worded it better.))
((That name is so menacing o:))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: April 28, 2014, 01:09:07 am »

((Thats what i was going for.)) ((Now the others need to train there is alot of goblins and i don't know how we are going to do i don't want anybody to die and have to start over with a new character later including me that's why i'm going to train all the days before the attack.))
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 01:11:34 am by Prophet »

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: April 28, 2014, 01:38:37 am »

((Thats what i was going for.)) ((Now the others need to train there is alot of goblins and i don't know how we are going to do i don't want anybody to die and have to start over with a new character later including me that's why i'm going to train all the days before the attack.))

((Good thinking sir))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: April 28, 2014, 01:40:53 am »

((I'm on a mobile device so I might be typing a bit slow.))
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 174