Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71118 times)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny (Noob GM here hello + accepting people for SG)
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 03:55:56 am »

...So how is this game working?
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 03:59:12 am »

It is working good? Just have to wait for zalkos to get his computer back. Thank you again for the links kevak and kj. Edit: (Kevak I just saw your character's skills text screen how did you learn all that in nine years holy sh**.)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:14:29 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 06:21:38 am »

Since we need women....

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 06:22:59 am »

It is working good? Just have to wait for zalkos to get his computer back. Thank you again for the links kevak and kj. Edit: (Kevak I just saw your character's skills text screen how did you learn all that in nine years holy sh**.)

((Read the species bio dude, it's how they work, it's balanced quite well.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2014, 06:27:42 am »

OK now it makes more sense but still holy sh** you have alot of skills.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2014, 06:37:39 am »

((How else do you expect a five year old to survive on it's own? That is just how Lunarik work, they are a very very interesting race. Technically this is an adapted version of them for fantasy. They don't shapeshift in fantasy settings. When they are scifi, they are more of a technocratic race of quite capable shapeshifters, they also don't randomly explode from stress but they do often wage war slaughter on random species because of pent up race wide aggression. It is really hard to kill a shapeshifter.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 07:17:38 am »

I like how your species either explodes or goes berzerk when stressed. (Bow before kevak Lunarikian god of blood and gore.  :P )
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 07:20:06 am by Prophet »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 09:19:04 am »

Name : Dave
Race : Sandman
Age (9-12 atm) : 11
Description : 4ft 5 and made entirely of golden dreamsand which he can make more of by sleeping on regular sand.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 09:30:51 am »

Name : Dave
Race : Sandman
Description : 4ft 5 and made entirely of golden dreamsand which he can make more of by sleeping on regular sand.
Nah......I will not accept you sandy ;-; i hope youhave sweet dreams with your sand
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 09:46:49 am »

We need some more players. (I already have a plan for the not enough females problem.)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:19:27 am by Prophet »

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2014, 10:28:09 am »

Ok well. If tr character "is" made of sand then thats the deal breaker. Ok sandy you are back in thanks ti prohpet thing about more players. I hopw your character isnt able to get hit by a sword and shrug it off .-.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2014, 10:30:21 am »

Well probably damage resistance but he has arcane symbols in his body he need to keep intact so he can take a hit better than most but he always has to stay at least semi-solid.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 10:34:31 am »

I seem to be the only one that went with the human approach.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2014, 10:37:31 am »

*points to my character.*

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2014, 10:46:52 am »

Reserved, character sheet coming whenever possible, if you get enough players before I get this thing done go ahead and use them, this one will be short because.... Young. Plus little time before this iPad dies. Hi Zalkoz, hi Kevak, hi Froggy. Hi other people I dunno.

Name : Tayeth Eera
Race : Human
Description : Somewhat tan, lean, oddly tall for  her age. Tayeth's eyes seem to change color from time to time, and she generally wears a heavy, black robe due to being from an extremely hot area before moving here under a year ago, and as such often feels cold. Not very sociable, only talks if there's not another way to get the point across. Generally does things that are in her own best interest, but will help others from time to time. Not terribly interested in making friends, but does occasionally make jokes... But most people assume she's being serious.

((Seriously though, if there's magic I'm goin' mage, if not I'ma murder things with a hammer. Or something. I dunno. Hell, if there's something like a Mystic Knight from FFV, I'm jumping on that first chance I get.))
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:53:21 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 174