Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71110 times)

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
Generation Of Destiny: Ded
« on: April 23, 2014, 11:28:21 pm »

((First story i have made on Bay12))
((Hello and welcome to my RP story...For now I will be accepting players but only 4 or so. For one this story is interesting considerign there are no warriors but yeah. If you want to read through all the stuff that has happened it's your funeral but whatever. Just apply and you might be accepted. )) ((A female lunarik (read kev's charrie sheet for info on the race) would be greatly appreciated seeing as only lunarik can reproduce with other lunarik soooo thank you if you make a lunarik. Other fan-made races are acceptable aswell))

GREETINGS COUNTRY MEN AND WOMEN FROM THE GREAT COUNTRY OF ROTESKA
     You are currently just starting your late youth, you live in a newly built frontier settlement on the untouched borders. As the kingdom expands the dangers and threats increase for the citizens. Today is a day like any other, you should probably find your friends.

Spoiler:  Adult Charrie Sheet (click to show/hide)
((Post a charrie sheet even if we are full of players THERE CAN NEVER BE TO MANY))

Current Players :
Prophet (Lukas Ragnarson)
Kevak (Ril Tovi)
Lyeos (Tayeth Eera)
Playergamer (Vladimir Posky)
Kj1225 (Kate Johnson)

Missing :
TheFroggieNinja (David Sandman)
Harry Baldman (Kuzkuzikuz)
GiglameshDespair (D'sparil)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 07:44:32 pm by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny (Noob GM here hello + accepting people for SG)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 11:43:13 pm »

Name: Lukas Ragnarson
Race: Half-Human
Description: Lukas is very tall for his age and thin he has short Whitish blond hair and he has violet eyes. He is very easygoing and creative but is not very moral and likes to be the neutral one when his friends argue he also likes to build things and experiment with anything he can get his hands on he is also easily bored when not doing something he finds entertaining. he is does not like it when others find out he is a hermaphrodite and tries to hid it even though his androgynous face can sometimes hint at his gender. Because he is easily bored he has taken up many hobbies such cooking and sewing. (I didn't know if you want a personality or physical description so i put both if you want just a personality or physical description tell me and i will edit it) (I wanted to put more detail into my character. Plus i wanted to screw with the ships by changing my gender.)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:16:17 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 11:47:05 pm »

Name : Ril Tovi
Race : Lunarik (Adapted to fantasy setting.)
Age (9-12 atm) : 9
Description :
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Have fun with the wall of text lawl. I copypasted and altered slightly from one of my species logs.))
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:49:34 pm by Kevak »

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 11:51:37 pm »

Name: Lukas Ragnarson
Race: Human
Description: Lukas is very tall for his age and thin he has short blond hair and purple eyes he is very easygoing and creative he likes to build things and experiment with anything he can get his hands on. (I didn't know if you want a personality or physical description so i put both if you want just a personality or physical description tell me and i will edit it)

Either will work but both are greatly appreciated c:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:01:40 am by ZalkozDestbro »
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 11:57:55 pm »

thanks i thought that you would want something to work with this was my first time trying to create a character. (I have been interested in gming a game myself i have been lurking around on this forum without i profile for years now but even then i want to wait until i understand how to do it so tell me what its like after awhile.)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 12:01:12 am »

thanks i thought that you would want something to work with this was my first time trying to create a character. (I have been interested in gming a game myself i have been lurking around on this forum without i profile for years now but even then i want to wait until i understand how to do it so tell me what its like after awhile.)

((I can help you set up one, I have quite a bit of experience with it and can give you tips.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 12:13:36 am »

((I can help you set up one, I have quite a bit of experience with it and can give you tips.))

I would like some help finding out how people gm games from what i have gathered alot of them are played using dice to decide if actions succeed or not so i have started researching how i'm supposed to use them that search is not going good the internet is failing me. even though i'm going to use a alternative item in the same kind of way. Because i live in a backwater town that still thinks its the 1940's so i don't think i could buy some plus i'm stingy and kinda poor. So any tips you can give would help. (I'm not afraid too say that i'm am the biggest noob on the forum.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 12:17:58 am »

Have you tried the Random Number generator? for dice? Also if you need help with world building or making a dice system, pm me, I can help with that and we probably shouldn't derail the thread.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 12:24:06 am »

Name :  Kate Johnson
Race :  Humen- a race of humaniods that are blind from birth. They make up for a lack of proper sight by being able to sense the slightest movement through the air. They also can tell colors using their powerful sense of taste and smell. The typically have jaged teeth made for ripping and tearing meat. They suffer minor speech impediments from this. They are found wherever humans can be found and as a result look very much like them.
Age (9-12 atm) :  12
Description :  This woman makes you think of a sneaky serpent. She has hooded brown eyes that are like two drops of chocolate. Her fine, straight, very short hair is the color of fresh roses, and is worn in an utilitarian style. She is very tall and has a lithe build. Her skin is nut-brown. She has large feet. Her wardrobe is flattering and mysterious, with a lot of black and red.
Traits and Skills:  Knot tying: +3 to knot tying, small blades: +2 to fighting with small blades, intimidation: +5 to intimidation.
Equipment: leather armor, hooded cloak, belt of knives, angry disposition.
If you need help I'll be glad to assist as well. Also, if you don't like random.org try this one.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:18:42 pm by kj1225 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 12:25:31 am »

Name :  Kyle Johnson
Race :
Description :

If you need help I'll be glad to assist as well. Also, if you don't like random.org try this one.

Oh! I didn't know about that one! *bookmarks*

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 12:32:12 am »

Name :  Kyle Johnson
Race :
Description :

Add a race and description to be accepted
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 01:25:29 am by ZalkozDestbro »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 12:33:02 am »

What about mine lawl. Did you get through that wall o text?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 12:36:01 am »

Thanks for the links guys. sorry about getting off track Zalkoz.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:23:57 am by Prophet »

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 12:41:01 am »

There is no track XD we just need about 3 more people. My limit is three characters at the moment. And kev your question of read your text wall. I read that on my phone you magnificent bastard

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 12:43:36 am »

Mwahahahahaaaaa!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 174