Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 174

Author Topic: Generation Of Destiny: Ded  (Read 71278 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Generation of Destiny (Author walked home so shush up about the OP)
« Reply #480 on: April 26, 2014, 12:16:13 am »

((Normally you just say d20 when referring to one d20 die, however, it isn't abnormal to refer to them as that.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 26, 2014, 12:18:07 am »

(Ok i'll use that one site kj showed me as random.org confused me sorry.) (You rolled a 14 or did you mean later when you wanted someone to roll for you.)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:20:11 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 26, 2014, 12:29:05 am »

(Ok i'll use that one site kj showed me as random.org confused me sorry.) (You rolled a 14 or did you mean later when you wanted someone to roll for you.)

((I wanted someone to roll right now, which means you did fine. That roll is a decent enough roll to provide meals and rooms but not much else as a base, however with the skill bonuses (+3 pickpocketing), it makes it a 17 therefore Ril will have some money left over, maybe enough to get a decentish dagger or a decent amount of trail rations. If it was a (1-6), he would have been noticed to some extent with (1)+3 being the lowest possible outcome and (20)+3 being the highest possible and likely containing cut gems or something as that would be an absurdly good roll.))

Ril digs through the pouch he filched and pockets the money in a sleeve pocket before tying the pouch to his shirt
We have some money now it seems Lukas, after the likely cost of the meals and rooms, we should have enough left over for some decentish thing. You want anything?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 26, 2014, 12:33:34 am »

Lukas smiles Use it own yourself i already need to finish my current tome before i can even think of getting the next one. (since i roll for you until Zal wakes up and maybe even after if he dos't want to do it will you roll for me?)
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 26, 2014, 12:34:03 am »

((I could roll for you two.))
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 26, 2014, 12:39:43 am »

(Lyeos hope you don't mind but i sigged you i could not help myself after i read that.)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 26, 2014, 12:40:37 am »

((I'm honored to have been sigged. You'll need to tell me when you wanna roll for stuff.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 26, 2014, 12:42:18 am »

(How about this i'll roll for kev, you roll for me, and kev will roll for you if kev is alright with it that is.)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 26, 2014, 12:43:16 am »

((Fair enough.))

((Thinking on it, perhaps that should be is executed, not are executed.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 26, 2014, 12:54:08 am »

(no are is the right word.)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 26, 2014, 12:56:48 am »

(How about this i'll roll for kev, you roll for me, and kev will roll for you if kev is alright with it that is.)

(And if Zal dos't want to roll for us he can do the enemy's rolls that way everybody gets to roll dice.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 26, 2014, 12:58:03 am »

((Sure, that works, I can give results out since I'm working with Zal on the dice system and if we have an enemy (which we shouldn't), I can do a screen recording or something of the rolling of the dice.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: April 26, 2014, 12:59:54 am »

((... I demand a roll for this.))

Tayeth scans the room for a piano.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 26, 2014, 01:02:51 am »

((Rolled.))

(12), Tayeth sees a piano on the other side of the room, it looks like it has seen better days, but if you don't mind the occasional strange noise or key not making a sound randomly, it should work fine.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 26, 2014, 01:05:02 am »

Tayeth frowns.

Damn.

Tayeth remains seated, playing that piano wouldn't be worth it.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 174